Barbarian or Death knight

Darksix

I would say that on top lvl, with same amp, barb > dk.

Because barb received good skill (only 1, or maybe 2 I don't want to argue about shield skill), while dk got pretty nothing...

Perhaps dk will get something good in the next updates, but yet imo it's the worse class in the whole game... /:

depend on player .... not barbar or d.k, If they are in wrong hand, they will bad to play. And not all class is worse....depend....depend on player who play.

depend on player .... not barbar or d.k, If they are in wrong hand, they will bad to play. And not all class is worse....depend....depend on player who play.

That's the most useless comment someone could possibly post.

barb is better as of this moment.

Two words Dark Shied people underestimate This skill

is not underestimated, it became crap.

when i started playing, dark shield was pretty nice, used to work very often even at lvl 3. then something was changed in the code, chances became lower, dark shield started lowering less damage than used to.

and now at lvl 5 it works worst than it was at lvl 3 back when i started.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opnion ther two (Barb/DK) are strongers, and hv diferences in play, play low lvs with ther two and enjoy ur conclusion, t better is u play b happy and no get boring playing in another one :)

Dks can be pretty damn good tanks, much better than barbs; you just really need to know how to build stats properly... Going halvies with a dk is like putting pigtails on a rats arse, no matter how pretty it looks youre going to end up with a turd dribbling towards your feet...

i think that atm barb is better but id DK got a fix of his really bad expert skills DK should be better.

not only expert skills.

besides the fact that saturation needs a great buff and steel hurricane needs at least a 2 yard radius for proper functioning.

threads of darkness needs a lower cooldown time and a silent effect on the enemy skills that lasts long enough for dk to deal the first hit.

dark shield needs a higher activation chance.

i believe dk could be back in the game with these changes, which are only for making the skills usefull.

not only expert skills.

besides the fact that saturation needs a great buff and steel hurricane needs at least a 2 yard radius for proper functioning.

threads of darkness needs a lower cooldown time and a silent effect on the enemy skills that lasts long enough for dk to deal the first hit.

dark shield needs a higher activation chance.

i believe dk could be back in the game with these changes, which are only for making the skills usefull.

What youre describing there is my wet dream, and believe it or not not many of them have ever come true.Unfortunately for us Dk diehards the devs seem to know more about the class balancing than the players who use it day in day out so my dream stays a dream. I'd still play dk over barb though any day  ;D :snorlax: :good:

DK have a powerfull, but very random shield skill, but I don't see many DK lvl it.

i have had it at lvl 5 for a long time, and it works as random and crappy at lvl 5 as it does at lvl 1.

What youre describing there is my wet dream, and believe it or not not many of them have ever come true.Unfortunately for us Dk diehards the devs seem to know more about the class balancing than the players who use it day in day out so my dream stays a dream. I'd still play dk over barb though any day  ;D :snorlax: :good:

what i described was just to make the skills work properly. but is not going to happen.

what i described was just to make the skills work properly. but is not going to happen.

If im brutally honest youre describing a class that would slaughter every other class, thus unbalancing the scales the other way, the reason its not going to happen. You have more chance or r0land giving you a pony than seeing the dk get even half of those "fixes", which isn't all bad tbh: at least youd have a pony :good:

If im brutally honest youre describing a class that would slaughter every other class, thus unbalancing the scales the other way, the reason its not going to happen. You have more chance or r0land giving you a pony than seeing the dk get even half of those "fixes", which isn't all bad tbh: at least youd have a pony :good:

i would give you a +1 for making me laugh but you know, i disagree with your point of view because...

Dks can be pretty damn good tanks, much better than barbs; you just really need to know how to build stats properly...

this post of yours shows you are not knowing a lot.

if i may say:

1 - barbs and dks have the same potential for stat building.

2 - barb have more defensive skills, thus making a better tank.

and is not going to happen cause devs like the dk on the bottom of the food chain in warspear classes.

this post of yours shows you are not knowing a lot.

if i may say:

1 - barbs and dks have the same potential for stat building.

2 - barb have more defensive skills, thus making a better tank.

I understand perfectly, but what youre suggesting now is that the devs make the dk more like barbs', but isn't that defeating the entire concept of having 12 'different' classes? If im being honest, dks may not be as well defended against dps as barbs, but do barbs have the capability to inflict magic damage? The main concept of dks, after the last few updates, is to use the slight stun from pull and inflict the immense burst damage in one. If youre clever about it you don't need as many defensive skills. One thing I would like to see changed is the cooldown on threads being reduced but other than that, im quite happy with how my dk is turning out.

and is not going to happen cause devs like the dk on the bottom of the food chain in warspear classes.

isn't that just a little bit overdramatic? Then again, maybe they do secretly have a big board with notes about,"how to really nack of the dks".... Maybe im MLK or maybe were all Susan boyle? Who knows, eh?

I understand perfectly, but what youre suggesting now is that the devs make the dk more like barbs', but isn't that defeating the entire concept of having 12 'different' classes? If im being honest, dks may not be as well defended against dps as barbs, but do barbs have the capability to inflict magic damage? The main concept of dks, after the last few updates, is to use the slight stun from pull and inflict the immense burst damage in one. If youre clever about it you don't need as many defensive skills. One thing I would like to see changed is the cooldown on threads being reduced but other than that, im quite happy with how my dk is turning out.

if you are fine with dark shield barely working, that's you.

and if you are also fine with using threads on a target and getting stunned at the very same second you pulled him, that's good for you.

the steel hurricane is workable if you syncronize it with other action but is very hard to make sure it will hit the target.

also, dk is dk, barb is barb...if one asks to make the skills which already belong to dk to be made usefull, i don't see how that is asking for dks to be made like barbs.

> "im quite happy with how my dk is turning out."

maybe you are still starting up with your dk? if that's the case, then maybe with some time you will know better.

if you are fine with dark shield barely working, that's you.

and if you are also fine with using threads on a target and getting stunned at the very same second you pulled him, that's good for you.

the steel hurricane is workable if you syncronize it with other action but is very hard to make sure it will hit the target.

also, dk is dk, barb is barb...if one asks to make the skills which already belong to dk to be made usefull, i don't see how that is asking for dks to be made like barbs.

> "im quite happy with how my dk is turning out."

maybe you are still starting up with your dk? if that's the case, then maybe with some time you will know better.

No, I just don't tend do complain about everything. DS has just under 25% rate on lv5 as far as I know. It works on an infinite scale however and you will most probably have times with it being useless and others where its invaluable.

If youre pulling and getting stunned at the same time, you're obviously differeng to thd most part of the time I use the skill and SH works once the users are registered,  that means don't try and hit'n'run because you are still showing up a space out on the system. If you know all these things, as im sure you do, then why don't you just learn to adapt?? :unknw:

No, I just don't tend do complain about everything. DS has just under 25% rate on lv5 as far as I know. It works on an infinite scale however and you will most probably have times with it being useless and others where its invaluable.

If youre pulling and getting stunned at the same time, you're obviously differeng to thd most part of the time I use the skill and SH works once the users are registered,  that means don't try and hit'n'run because you are still showing up a space out on the system. If you know all these things, as im sure you do, then why don't you just learn to adapt?? :unknw:

DS may work okay at one time out of many, but invaluable? not at all.

threads is easily countered by skills with half the cooldown or even lower than that, it doesnt even need a full stun effect, but a silent effect is extremly needed.

and bro as a dk, hit'n'run? are you serious? i will just say this, sometimes you just normal hit the target, n then you use SH but it doesnt hit the target cause he is on the run, thats how good 1 yard works.

if you are fine with unreliable skills, that's you.

• 4 weeks later...