Warlock

Darksix

Im not sure if i want to make a warlock. It dies so easy. questing is hard. damage is the same as the other magic classes at the start. not sure on higher lvl. And doesnt have heal. Is warlock good at bosses or pvp only at a distance and keep running?

Warlocks are epic tanks for bosses that deal magical damage, such as astral labyrinth bosses b3 and up. Why? Due to dps and potential damage. But of course, they need the aid of a heal type class.

As for PVP. As all casters, they are designed for ranged attacks, so yes, a smart caster tries to remain at a distance when appropriate.

Thanks.  any good skill builds for warlock. I was thinkingg about 5 5 1 1 5 or 5 1 5 5 1. And what is a good character to start with? Barbarian. warlock or rogue. or doesnt matter?

I think warlock is really good but it's hard to describe what you should do in any situation in pvp... Everybody has their own skill combinations and moves... but i have lvl14 warlock and i have skills 3 1 4 4 1 it's really good for 3v3 crowd control altough if u get rooted or hamstring u have hard time to get distance back... Versus bd just use pool and exha and RUN!!!! :lol:  I think really good class for 3v3 or 5v5

• 4 months later...