Set Custom Market Price

LivingPoltergeist

I suggest the ability to set market prices. My idea would be we'll have 3 slots where we can put any price we want and then once we sell something in the dealer, we can opt to choose among those 3 slots or ofc the traditional typing the price.  

This seems like a simple thing but it helps a lot when selling items in the market especially items like repair scroll 1 by 1. Instead of entering the price everytime, we can just choose among our custom options thus shortening the process.

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

We already have this option

You simply type the price in where the old price was

Yeah, I know when I typed that it sounded stupid. I sell a lot of stuffs and play mostly on phones, typing frequently kinda tires my thumb. I don't have that problem in pc probably because of finger positioning.

They don't have to necessarily follow my idea and most certainly not do this just to accomodate me. This is more of a mini quality of life change that helps efficiently improve small stuff like this. 

An example would be selling repair 1 by 1 , selling 10 items consumes 10 market slot and instead of typing the price everytime you can just click on an option. I honestly wouldn't even suggest this if they atleast allow the clipboard or paste option when selling in the market. Right now it's really just numbers there unless I'm doing something wrong. MOBILE perspective btw, PC might have it easier, I rarely play there so never get to try much.