Repair Scroll Price......!!!!!

Coolstallone

Should they lower Repair scroll price .....????  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should they lower Repair scroll price .....????

• No am a rich noob
    • Don't care need no Repair
    • Yes They should lower the price back

Its not fair mobs being more stronger weapons needing repair all the time and to top it all they increase repair scroll prices ok we understand mobs being stronger for a tougher game but wats raising repair scroll price got to do with the gameplay ???? Bring back the repair scroll price its allready annoying enough with the game being hard don't make it hard on our pockets as well :facepalm: Опубликованное фото

Its not fair mobs being more stronger weapons needing repair all the time and to top it all they increase repair scroll prices ok we understand mobs being stronger for a tougher game but wats raising repair scroll price got to do with the gameplay ???? Bring back the repair scroll price its allready annoying enough with the game being hard don't make it hard on our pockets as well :facepalm:

Good news for you that gears worn a little faster now  :facepalm:

For example each you kill granite guard your weapon durability will decrease about 3%

Good news for you that gears worn a little faster now  :facepalm:

For example each you kill granite guard your weapon durability will decrease about 3%

I think it depends on the lvl of amp killing gg 3-4 brought it to yellow its only weapons that get worn out more quickly......

They said that Repair scroll price ain't a bug, they increase the price, they said that's the price now, soon they increase arena ticket price, maybe 8 mcoins for 1 ticket, same as they did with Runes  :facepalm:  To Devs it's all about money first, Increase prices and make plans to force people to spend money, then they add a simple boring thing for poor people... I'm only speaking the truth, Devs Care more about money than their supporters, remember if it wasn't for US then you Devs wouldn't be swimming in money now, I'm just speaking the truth, ban me then you are just pathetic, Reply if you're brave enough, I see you banned Crossfit for speaking the truth, Scared to reply? so you just delete, ban and ignore, shame, I think people shouldn't buy Mcoins until Warspear actual turns to a game, Lab was good idea but then people need to spend money on Dark def runes, Arena tickets for good equipment, and etc etc. atleast make this game cheap, if costumes would all be 300 mcoins, runes & crystals all 10-20 mcoins, Repair scroll 5 mcoins, arena tickets 15 mcoins for 10 pieces and etc. that would be great, but now I think a new player would have to spend $1000-5000 to be a strong player, some games you don't even have to spend $1000 to be strong  :facepalm:  Ban me if you're pathetic, Reply if you're brave, I'll be waiting..

They said that Repair scroll price ain't a bug, they increase the price, they said that's the price now, soon they increase arena ticket price, maybe 8 mcoins for 1 ticket, same as they did with Runes  :facepalm:  To Devs it's all about money first, Increase prices and make plans to force people to spend money, then they add a simple boring thing for poor people... I'm only speaking the truth, Devs Care more about money than their supporters, remember if it wasn't for US then you Devs wouldn't be swimming in money now, I'm just speaking the truth, ban me then you are just pathetic, Reply if you're brave enough, I see you banned Crossfit for speaking the truth, Scared to reply? so you just delete, ban and ignore, shame, I think people shouldn't buy Mcoins until Warspear actual turns to a game, Lab was good idea but then people need to spend money on Dark def runes, Arena tickets for good equipment, and etc etc. atleast make this game cheap, if costumes would all be 300 mcoins, runes & crystals all 10-20 mcoins, Repair scroll 5 mcoins, arena tickets 15 mcoins for 10 pieces and etc. that would be great, but now I think a new player would have to spend $1000-5000 to be a strong player, some games you don't even have to spend $1000 to be strong  :facepalm:  Ban me if you're pathetic, Reply if you're brave, I'll be waiting..

I LIKE UR STYLE 8)

They dontt have courage only clouse mouth and sit and wait. Talk talk if you are a real devloper  :spiteful:  and says why changing this to a shop if dont like ban me again  :crazy: thats the true is only a game for fun not for  :crazy: im rich  :crazy: i kill all players poors  :crazy: funy  :crazy:    real developer help players and make comfortable game and this is warspetroilguys.  :facepalm:

@strsomething, They will not answer, most probably they just ignore it or simply delete all "wrong" posts. Alot of my posts was deleted, because i said the truth, and truth hurt the most. (i said bullshit also) ;)

Or maybe mr.Snorlax will answer to it with something "smart", who know. :)

link

They won't close on russian  they made topic warspear shuting down but its still on and devs hav replied there........

that is so true. admins do not care about us. they care about money, in their view we are their money pockets. you admins are just some cowards, you're to scared to reply now, why won't you reply to the whole list of angry people?  :)  are you scared of us? how could you be so greedy and set up prices soon i bet there will be pay miracle coins to do quests :diablo:  if you bann me now you are just cowards afraid to reply back.

do you russians really think this game will last any longer if you continue doing this? just saying. and its the truth. i've been talking with many us mcs and fbs and like 90% hates this system make a stupid change like v.0.5 it was so perfect. make a change and please reply to us. we want friendly staff not devil's staff  :diablo: