Dk's getting ignored need sum love

Saturation needs a 100% buff or change the skill completely.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Saturation needs a 100% buff or change the skill completely.

• 100% buff increase
    • just redesign the skill completely
    • give dk death banner

Devs I been waiting patiently for an update on skill saturation status Its a bogus skill Only usefull when im done with a pvp nd I use it to heal my hp. PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT POOR DK'S GET NO LOVE.

I heard at level 4 it increase your health regen by 120% and yeah this class need some love but a banner skill like paladin?No its only for paladin  ;D ;D ;D

My personal opinion is DK was born to be the hardest tank mean he can take most damage more than even any other class can take so a skill like lifesteal should be a good one.

Yes dats an impressive hp regen but can u also mention  dat in combat it gets cut by 1/2 now Take into consideration its evry 5 seconds a tick I dont know whut ure exp in pvp is but There hasn't been a time that skill changed the outcome of a match nd for pve purposes :[ come on maybe to solo farm dats it.

atleast u dont get shield forced on you  :facepalm:

actually the shield is forced on to dk to have max use of this skill.

saturation can easily be chosen the worst expert skill out there, a suicide in pvp and nearly no gain in pve.

as sulla pic shows, it may be cool to regen hp when you are at the respawn statue after dying. thats as usefull as saturation can possibly be.

Yea the skill is pretty wack. Hp regen that sucks in pvp, the suicide skill, also kinda crappy in pve. Should've gave us pala heal lol. But seriously, improve it somehow pls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

skill saturation :bomb:  its use less compared to skill of paladin.i dont want that skill..

maybe its better to have update about this kind of skill.  and also about the casting time of all the skill.most of the dk skill when you cast during combat it will takes you 2x hit before it done casting :mega_shok:  :crazy:  :bomb:

• 2 months later...