What about plan a war ?

Starlong

Hey guys, starlong here  :snorlax:

Im barb lvl 20 blabla from France  :drinks:

I've seen lots of people complaining about the current war on US-shapphires. (by mcs at least ) Personally, i think "war"s sucks now  :( , there is 10/15 peoples utmost and all people just rush over stairs and sprinkled all over CL bosses.

It's a pity..

I propose to PLAN a war, maybe each week or just a big event each month. Let's talk over here about this project to plan a war.

First problem : jet lag. We all live in different countries sprinkled in the whole world.

My solution : Why not at the end of a tournament ?  8) It is the same time for everybody.

Second problem : mcs are lazy ( I am ).

My solution : Well... if we plan since a long time, more people will be available to join the war. Cuz when somebody says " GO WAR ALL " aha, but if there is a party at demonologist, an other at tower, nobody will join.

Also, the power of guilds. :yahoo:

Indeed, if all guilds warn their members, and join the war. It will make LOT OF PEOPLE MUAHAH.  :diablo:

Then, we needs some guilds support. I ask for Sithlords, RedIsDead, alliados, legacy, Gunz, BraveWar, WhitePearl, BlackPearl, NoExcuse and others ( YEAH I FORGET DA NAMES ) to thinks about it.

Lets talk over here about this projet, and get ready guys  ;)

We also need a leader, lets choose together who is able to be one.

Have a good day, starlong.

I don't really care about wars, coz they are making them every day and I don't see the reason to join. I have already done bg, so its only useful for those who didnt.  :spiteful: Also i dont like wars, coz it like meat crushing machine, hundreds or ppl cones to one place and starts to kill, spams their skills and etc... boring... no reason :facepalm: There is only one advantage during the war that most of the bosses are free and swamps arent so crowded :good: