New Category in Society Button: Party seeking members for Bosses/Quest/DG

Xjhazx

I this new category will help almost all of the players in Warspear Online.

For example, player X lvl 20 seeking a party in Rg easy to help him, he can easily find a party not just spaming chat on worldchat.

You can see the title of the party and also what hero they need in party like tank, support or damager. The party seeker titles should be in list form for a better and easier view.

You can just click the request button JOIN in party then wait for the leader to accept it or can change settings to freely join.

I think this is so helpful so please try to make it possible.

Thank you!

I mean it is not a bad idea as it will save spam and people can just see what to do for faster pt search : for example you see a party with 4/5 people for pelion u go there instead of doing 85k or sea quests. 

Good idea but hard to implement as the only way would be to " write the title of your party " to actually make people know what you want to do.

Pretty cool yeah, especially if you are searching for a specific class

On 10/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, SaltyCoffe said:

I mean it is not a bad idea as it will save spam and people can just see what to do for faster pt search : for example you see a party with 4/5 people for pelion u go there instead of doing 85k or sea quests. 

Good idea but hard to implement as the only way would be to " write the title of your party " to actually make people know what you want to do.

Pretty cool yeah, especially if you are searching for a specific class

they could implement a npc to watch over this, players can only set up the recruitment through npc and there needs to be limits on how many times a player can request assistance i mean avoid spams. like there should be npc in pirate town for that town's quest/bosses etc