Buy Miracle Coins using QIWI Wallet in new 14 countries (test mode)

Kuzmitch

Dear users,

Опубликованное фото

International payment system QIWI Wallet added 14 countries where users can register and pay using local mobile numbers:

• Armenia
  • Great Britain
  • Georgia
  • Israel
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Moldova
  • Panama
  • Tajikistan
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • Uzbekistan
  • Japan
We request for help of our community to test this payment system here. If something  doesn't work, please write in this topic or contact our technical support.

Dear Kuzmitch, pls allow mc-fb trade. many of us has each other gears but cant use it. Or at least increase the loot price for gold. ty. ::)

Can someone give details? I didnt really understand how we are going to buy.

http://qiwi.ru/private/how/ Oh wait it's in Russian, I had my auto-translator on, anyways, try use translator..

Its russian.

I translate for you  :wacko: This QIWI thing is weird, everywhere I check for it, it's all russian language  :facepalm:

How to pay for services?

You can make payment in several convenient ways:

Cash in payment terminals QIWI and locations receiving payments;

• With a personal account QIWI purse;
  • The portal w.qiwi.ru ;
  • After an application for mobile phones «QIWI mobile",.

and also:

• With the mobile phone account (MTS, Beeline, Megafon);
  • Bank card;
  • Through a social networking account.

Select a payment method that suits you and pay for services at any time, without queuing and output. The terminal QIWI or QIWI Purse need to choose the provider of services to the funds and obtain confirmation of realization of payment (check in terminal and its counterpart in QIWI Purse).

Want to see how quickly and easily make payments? In this section you will find detailed instructions!

QIWI Wallet holds all the details of your payment information on the state's account, and upcoming bills and invoices online stores, reports already made ​​payments.

More information about the service

QIWI purse on the phone you want to pay your bills at any time and it does not depend on access to the Internet? Set your cell phone application «QIWI mobile" and manage payments from your mobile phone, the software and the service itself absolutely free!

I want to know more

country seçimi yapıyorum Turkey seçince göstermiyo fiyat listesini  (fakat Germany seçince gösteriyo)  :(

From a Turkish player.

Translation:

I pick a country and choose Turkey. But I don't see the price list. (But when I pick Germany I see.)

I think they dont want money now,thy unblocked sms option for malaysia and singapore sms is still blocked,when they increased mc for indonesian 120 to 180 now.but sms for india is still same just 10mc per sms. :facepalm:

Plz fix sms payment system asap. :(

Arkadaşlar siteden üye oluyosunuz telefonunza şifreniz geliyo ondan sonra numaranız ve o şifreyle giriş yapıp ödeme yapıyosunuz.Ama sadece Android telefonlardan oluyo bu olay.IS THIS QIWI FOR ONLY ANDROİD???

Arkadaşlar siteden üye oluyosunuz telefonunza şifreniz geliyo ondan sonra numaranız ve o şifreyle giriş yapıp ödeme yapıyosunuz.Ama sadece Android telefonlardan oluyo bu olay.IS THIS QIWI FOR ONLY ANDROİD???

Bilgisayardan olmadığına ne mağlum.

Not: Lütfen bundan sonraki Türkçe olan yazılarınızı Türkçe foruma yazınız.

Note: AE Frustrated with what they come here to meet angry (do not delete toppic ADM)

This Toppic talk about a number of issues following the 2.8.0 update prior comments I:

ADM asked for this update for nothing better than the previous version or just plain business in the name of the new PB update?

If you have or they tell me is:

Set of Fighter's Runes, Set of Mage's Runes, Set of Sage's Runes, Set of Arena Conqeror's Runes .....

And Set of Defender's Crystals, Set of Fighter's Crystals, Set of Sorcerer's Crystals ....

What works for you. In form this is otherwise discounts Rune is also the New Player Guide.

But The ones where needed because this less noticeable, but only buy raw Set buy his own liking to add this to the old ones just from that out. Meanwhile AE items that should have any back up is very expensive as repairing coil (this dish from speaking of the importance of it's great for AE max lvl only hunt bosses and less time search money to repair. also for those who plow is also important Lv) Back to rise dramatically and prices have risen quite chem .. AE does not have the funds must be purchased with coins hard while plowing money to fix the 2.8.0 Update monster so strong and most people are bored because the form of money this is time consuming and the damage map more. except by excluding the zero eventually so all Bye game relentlessly. ADM try to analyze those that are left. The new version has Doing What is increasingly making its players Depression

I would cite the main reason:

First, as I have said.

Monday: It seems psychologically discouraged from going through this cause to other causes. These days Astral become quite deserted because the road from the caves to the boss is pretty far away and not spend much time in like 3 very easy boss monsters in the cave on the other hand was so strong that many people go to pt midway is dead (so is the effort spent as empty) must accept a revival in place (it takes a decent amount 49xu crisis) or to return to the stage to wait 4-5 hours later, the monster on then drop the useful items that are not needed for lam.lam for you also bored and no more acne on. the result is useless new PB and a severe lack of goods necessary for Lv17-18 new players are required map. Accordingly the business in the game between the players together again no value anymore (you play and how much to spend for fun game but what game does not record. Really is not much fun). .........

still so much more but this time it was enough to know what game and what balance

I would also like to give feedback on Game items:

+ Reduce the spot price resurgence down to 35xu.

+ Discount price roll repair previous version 89xu (10pcs).

+ ADM can leave Set Runes.

+ This can save game situation: MORE ITEM IS ARTRAL admission as follows:

18 ticket price 35xu-boss.

20 tickets cost 40xu-boss.

22 ticket price 45xu-boss.

Item is in effect immediately boss locations depending on ticket face value

I think every boss location to do a City as a primary but no revival with the number of troops in the moderate (1pt of ethnic fighting is different) Duties of the city just to add functionality maps are available for sale as immediate consumption in the astral. this city is named: the excavation site. players to use any ticket (3 tickets) will turn on right into it and not turn into the site map boss

VD1: 18, ticket immediate right into the excavation site location map boss 18

Ex 2: map prior to excavation-> excavation-location> map boss 18

Ever aesthetic of the game are sketchy and do not inspire me with the following players also like comments like this need to add features to the opposite sex married with two conditions that must have 2 a ring the other person a female (300xu/1cai value) and the wedding ceremony is free. who also participate in the aisle with an invitation to have conditions (2xu / 1 card): this game if two people zui that bites and acne to court papers, the divorce for oke lun

this one's more aesthetic ADM consumption acne or acne is not just the few that are related to the survival of the game

Comments There are many more but for my next day sectors posted any meal for view ADM

Just fix sms payment. I been saying this over time again and again.I need to buy alot of things from miracle shop.or if sms payment can't be work atleast increase the gold value again in creeps.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear users,

Опубликованное фото

International payment system QIWI Wallet added 14 countries where users can register and pay using local mobile numbers:

• Armenia
  • Great Britain
  • Georgia
  • Israel
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Moldova
  • Panama
  • Tajikistan
  • Thailand
  • Turkey
  • Uzbekistan
  • Japan
We request for help of our community to test this payment system here. If something  doesn't work, please write in this topic or contact our technical support.

Só faltou o BRASIL... pena ¬¬"

Any announcement of update? Need know what we will get. Hope that be finally great update.

I hope that devs focusing on new island and new classes or new feature of upgradable class for mountain clan and firstborn.

Can you put Italy country in the list?Bec. I wanna give you some €€€.But if you made them too much then like not said.thanks

error my phone number... :( please help me

Add these on front of your mobile number:

Armenia +374

Great Britain +44

Georgia +9955

Israel +972

Kyrgyzstan +996

Latvia +371

Lithuania +370

Moldova +373

Panama +507

Tajikistan +992

Thailand +66

Turkey +90

Uzbekistan +998

Japan +81

For example I'm Turkish and my mobile number is "5363806194" so I write "+905363806194" as my number.

dear administrator pls find ather whais buy mirical conce i can send 10sms i 1monch ,piwi paiment is hard to use becose is rusian i ask you agen plys find ather whais to pay i am lithuainian i hope you find athear whays.

SERIOUSLY I HATE THE GOLD VALUE .. AND THE GAME IT SELF MAKES YOU TO BUY THINGS ITS LIKE THEIR FEET IS ON YOUR NECK... I HAD TO KNEEL DOWN AND BUY MC .. LATER IS SEE MY COUNTRY KUWAIT AINT THERE ,PLEASE DON'T PLAY WITH US IT GETS FRUSTRATING WHEN WE CANT PLAY .. AND WE NEED TO BUY . WITH $$ . AND PLUS UR GOLD VALUE IS SO LOW AND YOUR NORMAL ANIMALS DONT HAVE WORTH VALUE . AND THEIR LEVEL INCREASES o.O AND BE STRONG .. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .. MAKE GOLD VALUE HIGH AND IF WE NEED SOMETHING MORE THEN WE WANT WE CAN BUY 4M MIRACLE SHOP .. DON'T FORCE US PLEASE 

Adm of the game I think I speak for all Brazilians, we would like to be able to purchase M.coins plus there is no way except in a credit card, I would ask for FOSE made ​​a payment by phone or cell phone, and that be paid in local currency, real, please try to get in touch with Brazilian operators, tim, live, hi, clear to us that Brazilian players also enjoyed to the maximum we can thank you for your attention and expects a reply