Automation of Getting Gold in Monsters

Xjhazx

As I experienced in playing Warspear Online in almost 3 years, getting few gold drops like 1 gold in monsters feels tiresome, also gives delay in playing so some player also me don't mind of getting it.

I suggest to make it automatically added to your gold bag for more efficient way of playing.

That's only my suggestion about it.

I hope you do something about it,

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 11:28 AM, Xjhazx said:

As I experienced in playing Warspear Online in almost 3 years, getting few gold drops like 1 gold in monsters feels tiresome, also gives delay in playing so some player also me don't mind of getting it.

I suggest to make it automatically added to your gold bag for more efficient way of playing.

That's only my suggestion about it.

I hope you do something about it,

Thank you!

people would abuse it and use bots. I dont think this is gonna happen, but its a good suggestion.:vp-looking:

5 hours ago, Babocool said:

people would abuse it and use bots. I dont think this is gonna happen, but its a good suggestion.:vp-looking:

I agree. 

I don't want alot of bots in good gold farming locations or even boss areas 

Or something along the lines of area looting like what Runescape has where you loot an area of 5-10 tiles around your character wouldn't be bad. You'd decrease the tedium of mob farming while still having to actively loot things.

Edited by Raislin