Chieftain Improvements

Berniente

This is a big list of suggestions that I put together from previous ones that I made, adding other new suggestions that I would like the game team to take into account in the next big balance around the time of the snow event.

Since this list is very long, all these suggestions are not for a single update all of them, well here begins the list:

BUFFS:

Волчья прыть.png Wolf's Alacrity

• The movement slow now applied to the enemy after hitting them has now been replaced by a chance to stun for a time being 15 \ 30 45 \ 60 75 %, based on skill level and lasting about 1,5 \ 2 2,5 3 3,5.

Взбучка.png Thrashing

• Now has a  10 \ 20 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50 % chance to silence the enemy for 4 seconds.

Звериный гнев.png Bestial Wrath

• Additionally, if you carry a two-handed weapon, it will increase critical damage image.png.3f4be767f5ac553cfc7d80ef3018d925.png in 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 11 %, and if you carry 1-handed weapons it will increase the attack strength parameter image.png.0b44b86d4e640e53cd754a60169c76eb.png  in 2,5 \ 5 \ 7,5 \ 10 %.

1-handed weapon skill effect: 5 \ 10 \ 15 \ 20 % attack speed and 2,5 \ 5 \ 7,5 \ 10 % enhanced force attack.

Skill effect for carrying two-handed weapon: 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 11 % penetration and\ \ \ 11 % critical damage.

Духовное очищение.png Spiritual Purification

• Now the number of positive effects removed is 2 \ 3 \ 3 \ 4.

Помощь кланов.png Clans' Help

• Penetration increase is now 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 %.

Пикирующее войско.png Swooping Army

• Now takes the character's physical strength to deal 15 20 25 30 % damage and the magical force in a 35 \ 40 \ 45 \ 50 %.(the type of damage the ability deals will depend on the dominant damage)

Прочная шкура.png Rugged Hide

• Additionally you now get a 6 \ 10 \ 14 \ 18 % increase in healing effect image.png.2a05a2c9cfe8bd795e251c7295d9aa9c.png and can increase by 0,25 % for every 2,5 \ 2 \ 1,5 \ 1 % health lost. 

Rework:

Чумное проклятье.png Plague Poison 

• Hits a target, dealing magic damage based on the character's magic power by 90 \ 105 \ 120 \ 135and poisoning all enemies around the target that received the hit, dealing damage per second based of magic power 20 \  25 \  30 \ 35 % for 8 seconds.

хитрость зверя.png Plague Infections 

• Increased the damage area: from 3х3, to 5х5increases poison damage by 10 %.

Other Rework:

Чумное проклятье.png Spread of the plague

• Deals area damage around the character dealing magic damage to all enemies hit, according to magic damage 100 \ 120 \ 140 \ 160and reducing the accuracy and recharge of enemies' spells by 9 \ 13 \ 17 \ 22 % for  4 \ 6 \ 9 \ 13 seconds.

хитрость зверя.png Beastly Cunning 

• Allows the character to be moved to the indicated area with a range of 5 yards, dealing damage based on the skill's level and applying its debuff, with an additional 20 % damage increase.

New Skills:

Dota 2 - UrsaFierce Impacts

• The character's next 2 3 3 4 auto hits will deal area damage based on the character's physical strength in a 3x3 area, damage is 30 45 60 75 % of the character's strength, the effect lasts on the character for 6 \ 7 \ 8 \ 9 seconds (the main target also receives the damage in an area).

Lycan - Dota 2 WikiFury of the Wolves 

• Hits the enemy doing a combined damage of both character damages according to a 90 \ 100 \ 110 \ 120 of the physical power of the character and 60 \ 70 \ 80 \ 90 of the character's magical strength, also stuns the target for about 2 3 4 5 seconds (damage type depends on character's dominant damage).

Edited by Berniente

3 hours ago, Berniente said:

• Additionally you now get a 6 \ 10 \ 14 \ 18 % increase in healing effect and can increase by 0,25 % for every 2,5 \ 2 \ 1,5 \ 1 % health lost. 

wait, how is this a buff?

3 hours ago, Berniente said:

• The movement slow now applied to the enemy after hitting them has now been replaced by a chance to stun for a time being 15 \ 30 45 \ 60 75 %, based on skill level and lasting about 1,5 \ 2 2,5 3 3,5.

i can see it, i heard multiple chieftans complaining that it isnt into the pvp stun meta due to low controll skills and no existence of "stuns"

i wont comment much on the rest but im fine with how the chieftan runs on a pve standpoint, and from what i see most of these things are in a way or another to make the chieftian stronger in pvp with the exception of bestial wrath

I believe bestial wrath should get double bonuses as all other classes have double bonuses on such skill. 2h should give crit dmg and pene, 1h attack strength and pene/crit dmg

6 hours ago, Berniente said:

This is a big list of suggestions that I put together from previous ones that I made, adding other new suggestions that I would like the game team to take into account in the next big balance around the time of the snow event.

Since this list is very long, all these suggestions are not for a single update all of them, well here begins the list:

BUFFS:

Yes, i like it

Взбучка.png Thrashing

• Now has a 20 \ 30 \ 40 \ 50 % chance to silence the enemy for 4 seconds.

Yes, But I think it should work like the paladin, beyond level 4 of the skill 

Звериный гнев.png Bestial Wrath

• Additionally, if you carry a two-handed weapon, it will increase critical damage image.png.3f4be767f5ac553cfc7d80ef3018d925.png in 5 \ 7 \ 9 \ 11 %, and if you carry 1-handed weapons it will increase the attack strength parameter image.png.0b44b86d4e640e53cd754a60169c76eb.png  in 2,5 \ 5 \ 7,5 \ 10 %.

I like it, but I do not know why it needs strength, even with a lot of speed the chieft is very slow, besides that his way of working is spamming skills, more than auto-attacks

Духовное очищение.png Spiritual Purification

• Now the number of positive effects removed is 2 \ 3 \ 3 \ 4.

I guess it's fair, removing many more effects would be annoying

Помощь кланов.png Clans' Help

• Penetration increase is now 4 \ 5 \ 6 \ 7 %.

I really can't imagine any buff for this skill, maybe a little more time in the positive effects after accumulating x3 stack

• Additionally you now get a 6 \ 10 \ 14 \ 18 % increase in healing effect and can increase by 0,25 % for every 2,5 \ 2 \ 1,5 \ 1 % health lost. 

Uhmm, I would have preferred something else xd

Rework:

Чумное проклятье.png Plague Poison

• Hits a target, dealing magic damage based on the character's magic power by 90 \ 105 \ 120 \ 135and poisoning all enemies around the target that received the hit, dealing damage per second based of magic power 20 \  25 \  30 \ 35 % for 8 seconds.

Good

хитрость зверя.png Plague Infections 

• Increased the damage area: from 3х3, to 5х5increases poison damage by 10 %.

Uhmm... good.. Maybe xd

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 2:51 AM, lore said:

wait, how is this a buff?

Well the fact is that as long as you have a good damage reduction, the amplification of heals would also help a lot so that you can resist more in combat while the ability is active.

On 10/26/2022 at 5:52 AM, mari setogaya said:

Yes, But I think it should work like the paladin, beyond level 4 of the skill 

It would be very good if the cacique had an instant control ability since it makes it very difficult to combine thrashing with frenzy.

On 10/26/2022 at 5:52 AM, mari setogaya said:

I like it, but I do not know why it needs strength, even with a lot of speed the chieft is very slow, besides that his way of working is spamming skills, more than auto-attacks

It is true that it is slow because the maces are the weapons with the lowest attack speed, at first it seemed like a good idea to add an increase in physical strength but despite the fact that the maces are slow but they also do a lot of damage, in short for the chiefs who they use a lot of attack speed this would help them a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
On 26/10/2022 at 04:51, lore said:

espere, como isso é um buff?

eu posso ver, eu ouvi vários chefes reclamando que não está no meta de atordoamento pvp devido a habilidades de baixo controle e nenhuma existência de "atordoamentos"

Não vou comentar muito sobre o resto, mas estou bem com a forma como o chefe age em um ponto de vista pve, e pelo que vejo, a maioria dessas coisas são de uma forma ou de outra para tornar o chefe mais forte em pvp com exceção da ira bestial

Have you ever played Chieftain PvP?  magical mostly, it's really bad

On 12/2/2022 at 9:46 PM, Daniel Paulo said:

Have you ever played Chieftain PvP?  magical mostly, it's really bad

1. no

2. there is no need to play chief to understant it is not good in pvp scenarios

and i never said it was good in first place?

• 2 weeks later...

Bestial Wrath need a rework, i mean why would a class with Heavy Weapons go Speed build anyway? It make no sense, and it should be 2 Buffs instead of 1 pointless buff it would be fair since other damage dealing classes got skills that buff 2 stats using same skill, i mean why that Weapon restriction? Like if u wear this u get that buff, other classes don't have weapon restrictions i believe.