necromancer hp drain

Something really needs to be done about this. If ypu look at it. New gears come out. Lvl 19-20. More hp.

which means much higher hp drain. Unless your +9/10 its gonna be a prob.  When yhe necros hp increases. They drain becomes higher. and with the new gears. The class will get uptp 3.4k hp or more.

Having farming solo or just killing mobs. They will lose 130 hp + each shield and heal.  People dnt see it to be a problem but its gonna be soon.

why not just make boneshield take 4% hp? And not heal? Heal doesn't have to do anything with the undead so whats the point?

cmon :/

Bro,they are already one on here and yeah it always bother me even since the necro was released.Something really need to be done here.I always try to avoid anything that have HP stat in it and always look for critical stat.Let see what surprise will the devos give to fellow necro.Maybe DoT self healing or mana convert to HP :unknw:

yea serious issue  , heal and shield removes alot of hp , having a +6 arena lvl 17 staff i can unfortunately heal only 733 , hp drain of aprox 250 for shield and heal is stupid , even priest having abyss staff can heal 500 while my net heal is 483  :wacko:

yea serious issue  , heal and shield removes alot of hp , having a +6 arena lvl 17 staff i can unfortunately heal only 733 , hp drain of aprox 250 for shield and heal is stupid , even priest having abyss staff can heal 500 while my net heal is 483  :wacko:

im using arena weap lvl 17 +5 and i heal about 690 wtf :/

I still like the hp drain. Necro is the most unique class. And often underestimated. Mares mreg interference just wrecks face.

• 2 weeks later...

I can say this: amount of hp losing is ok but bigger problem is when u cast shwiled or heal ur character stop walking. Its big problem when u try to cross many moobs, escape from enemy player or in swamps where mobs have big dmg (and captured shaman map). I have an idea.  This dmg cost should be called "true dmg". It mean necro loss amount of hp but necro dont stop walking and this ll be much better. What u think about this guys??

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who says they dont mind or like the hp drain, is just a ♥♥♥♥ing elf who doesnt wana see necromancers woop their fat asses

some of them already whoopmy bd's sexy ass, stop being a crybaby.

@zakuty yes i did see a necro when he heal he stopped for a sec but priest , druid and shaman didnt. it may be inconvenient for some necros.

I still like the hp drain. Necro is the most unique class. And often underestimated. Mares mreg interference just wrecks face.

anyone who says they dont mind or like the hp drain, is just a ♥♥♥♥ing elf who doesnt wana see necromancers woop their fat asses

oixehf.jpg

I honestly cannot see your point. I wreck face with my necro.

Some classes do give trouble but nothing too much. I can always log my shaman or dk or barb or lock or soon rogue (needa level and amp).