"hide/stealth" option

lisaluv

Hello developers  :)

I like to suggest an hide option which can be possible at any classes.

The idea is when your char is behind an tree, brush, closet etc, when the object becomes transparant, i'd like to see this "behind the object" an effect. When you stay behind this object, your name will be hidden for enemy players and eventually mobs so nobody can see you behind the object.

To be found is that the enemy have to walk behind the object. Then your name will be appear for the enemy and is able to attack you.

I made an screenshot for eventually an example.

It just came up in my mind when seeing the object become that transparant as same look as your rogue becomes stealth.

I hope it's a pretty idea ^^

106372_.png

It's a pretty little idea, but it means to activate full invisibility for the character, like skill mechanics or so, that is actually impossible to make for us (invisibility for everyone in certain areas).

I like it very much, because sometimes I be in the enemy territory, I run from everyone then try to hide behind a tree or something, but it doesn't work because he still can see my name, but looks like the dev team don't want, right r0land? :(

It's a pretty little idea, but it means to activate full invisibility for the character, like skill mechanics or so, that is actually impossible to make for us (invisibility for everyone in certain areas).

Awe, it's pitty if it's impossible :/ but i understand. thank you for the info r0land :)

Would it be any easier to have it just hide the players name/lvl/guild name? That would be the only thing that really shows where you character is.

Would it be any easier to have it just hide the players name/lvl/guild name? That would be the only thing that really shows where you character is.

Same i thought, since the enemy can't see your character behind a tree, but, as its name is shown to everyone who walks thereby you get spotted, the only thing we ask here is to, when behind an object, the player's name get unseeable to other players so we can't be spoted so easily, like when you disable the "See caracter names". Thanks for listening and sorry for bad engrish e.e.  :drinks: