warspear 3D

upilkebo

Ehm, here is a game from 1982, are you sure about your statement?

And also why should every game be developed in some ugly mobile 3D graphics?

pitfall-580x290.png

No changes please and what if your a developer of a famous game and not 3d? but you wanted to make it 3d how hard it is to make then? :pardon: :pleasantry:

No changes please and what if your a developer of a famous game and not 3d? but you wanted to make it 3d how hard it is to make then? :pardon: :pleasantry:

it's not just hard, you should gather the whole other development team, but our plan from the beginning was for this neat graphics, that can be processed by any phone :)

it's not just hard, you should gather the whole other development team, but our plan from the beginning was for this neat graphics, that can be processed by any phone :)

Ok :spiteful: :wacko:

Hi gm . Pls make it come true.cause warspear look like  a game in  1970.

Hi upilkebo, pls make my request come true, never come around these forums ever again, and do something fun famous people like Kurt Cobain and Robin Williams did.

Hi upilkebo, pls make my request come true, never come around these forums ever again, and do something fun famous people like Kurt Cobain and Robin Williams did.

I see Robin Williams name there... you want him to commit suicide?

NO 3D

lol is that pitfall? I tried it years ago, quite frustrating.

anyways, imagine how shitty it would be trying to play warspear 3D on mobile phones, assuming it could be played on phone.

"I have super pc and I want to use its full potential"

there are plenty of games out there for you.

ahahA am warspear lover too,like u n them :rofl: i try 2share my idea 2make my fav game better.if my weakness make u bleeding,am sorry :rofl:

lol is that pitfall? I tried it years ago, quite frustrating.

yeah, GENESIS Pitfall was a real gem, the classic one is a real pain in the ass, but Atari 2600 is still Atari.

Lol, I only tried it because I had pitfall 3D (or whatever it was called) for ps1 and it was pretty hard, but interesting. so years later when downloaded a zip file for mobile emulator with 1300 roms I saw the original pitfall there and gave it a try. The only games that probably gave me a bigger headache were contra and double dragon for NES. Sorry for going off topic here.

For me is a good idea to update this game to 3d with awesome animations and a huge open world.

But in mobiles update this game to 3d its a big mistake

1-Because 60% of the people who are playing warspear they mobiles phones are weak.

2-Because needs many time and money and need many workers who know the language c++,phyton and many others programs to develove games.

3-Because there are many mmorpg like the elder scrolls online,wow,drakensang online and many others cool rpg games and its very difficult

to become famous in this world .(IN PC)

In conclusion i love this game with 2d graphics but 3d graphics will be a good update in 6 or 10 years :D

Hey roland,have you plan to launching indonesian language game?evryday i playing warspear but dont know about this game story.sory about my bad english,i born in 1999 my english knowledge too low to translating many dificult words....................

One more,pls make hotpanel box bigger on android version or give virtual key or else.on android isnot easy handling,i never play with my phone caused it :(

Thats all

ahahA am warspear lover too,like u n them :rofl: i try 2share my idea 2make my fav game better.if my weakness make u bleeding,am sorry :rofl:

Better??? Do you have any brain cell left in that head???

NO...Sorry

Why?

1.3D eat more memory

2.3D eat more RAM

3.3D Higher size memory (long time to download for bad connection)

4.Ws is mobile phone game

and many people still love 2D....if u dont like...go quit..ok?

simply to say.

NO...Sorry

Why?

1.3D eat more memory

2.3D eat more RAM

3.3D Higher size memory (long time to download for bad connection)

4.Ws is mobile phone game

and many people still love 2D....if u dont like...go quit..ok?

simply to say.

yep  :diablo: