Maybe is the time of quit the game...

Chrono

:( I GOT BANNED FOR HELLS KNOW WHY.... IM SO SAD..... I WAS THE STRONGEST BARB..... EVEN MY ELF GOT BANNED WHEN THEY ARE IN DIFFERENT ACCS! GOOD BYE WARSPEAR! I HOPE U GUYS JOIN CHRONOZ AND QUIT..... THIS GAME IS EASY TO WIN.... GET A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS AND YOU PRACTICALLY RULE THE GAME SO WHATS THE POINT? AFTER YOU BUY ALOT OF M.COINS THEY BANN YOU.... WASTING YOUR MONEY RIGHT???

Zenith, if u really paid for ur mcoins, u should have email notices, proof of purchase, u can prove to devs ur innocence by forwarding those mails etc to them and im 100% sure it'll get u unbanned fast.

Callie got banned for days too coz of buying too much mcoins but she proved that the coins are legit and she paid for it all by sending the email purchase proof, and she was unbanned in no time.

If u didnt cheat on ur coins, u can do that too :D

:( I GOT BANNED FOR HELLS KNOW WHY.... IM SO SAD..... I WAS THE STRONGEST BARB..... EVEN MY ELF GOT BANNED WHEN THEY ARE IN DIFFERENT ACCS! GOOD BYE WARSPEAR! I HOPE U GUYS JOIN CHRONOZ AND QUIT..... THIS GAME IS EASY TO WIN.... GET A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS AND YOU PRACTICALLY RULE THE GAME SO WHATS THE POINT? AFTER YOU BUY ALOT OF M.COINS THEY BANN YOU.... WASTING YOUR MONEY RIGHT??? I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU.... JAW,SNOWY,RADIOHEART,CHRONOZ,SCOUT,SENNHIESER,FLOWHUNTER AND EVERYONE I KNOW IN WARSPEAR THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND! MAY WE MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY :D LOOKING FOR A BETTER MMORPG?? PLAY POCKET LEDGEND,  ITZ ALMOST LIKE WARSPEAR, BUT BETTER DONT HAVE TO PAY TO BE STRONG!

u are fake player,bad player tht use cheat for got strong... :bad:

all ur big enchant are fake , :wacko:

if u buy it by ur self ,u must proof it then i'll make sure u got unbanned....

lord, is runes of magic the new one under development currently? for phone, theres pocket legends, star legends, dark legends is coming soon, order and chaos... im looking for a hack and slash mmorpg too... i want one similar to ragnarok online, but i doubt ill find it. or something close to zenonia, but mmo.

anyone play runes of magic?? is that a good mmorpg ??

It's actually a pretty gud mmorpg, I've played it and was impressed, the graphics, gameplay, classess, races

Right now I feel like quitting the game, 'cause I just got something that I always wished of.... A gameconsole. It's a Nintendo 3ds with Super Street Fighter 4 daaaamn it's gud and soon I'll get a Nintendo Wii from my mom. I would rather use my money on a game that I can play anywhere without wasting shit money on mc that runs out so quickly... I think I just found out my way to get out of this W.S addicting!! ANTI-ADDICT!!! U guys so use ur money on something u like and can use for a really long time and still use it ;). If u guys want something like warspear, that is like playing on yo phone but better. Then I recommend Psp,ps-vita or nintendo 3ds and what I meant is buy a handconsole instead of buying those mc coins that will waste a 100$ after a few months and after a year mayb 500$ _<...love roguerer :cray: ::>

Right now I feel like quitting the game, 'cause I just got something that I always wished of.... A gameconsole. It's a Nintendo 3ds with Super Street Fighter 4 daaaamn it's gud and soon I'll get a Nintendo Wii from my mom. I would rather use my money on a game that I can play anywhere without wasting shit money on mc that runs out so quickly... I think I just found out my way to get out of this W.S addicting!! ANTI-ADDICT!!! U guys so use ur money on something u like and can use for a really long time and still use it ;) . If u guys want something like warspear, that is like playing on yo phone but better. Then I recommend Psp,ps-vita or nintendo 3ds and what I meant is buy a handconsole instead of buying those mc coins that will waste a 100$ after a few months and after a year mayb 500$ _<...love roguerer :cray: ::>

good bye :crazy:

not all player waste money from coin ...

]]] link=topic=52948.msg188418#msg188418 date=1330226842]

good bye :crazy:

not all player waste money from coin ...

No but they will realize it when they quitted the game :facepalm:

I decided to no quit.

I have just one mission till quit.

Destroy every cheater in game!!

Don't worry, i will found you all.

like it  :blush:

Right now I feel like quitting the game, 'cause I just got something that I always wished of.... A gameconsole. It's a Nintendo 3ds with Super Street Fighter 4 daaaamn it's gud and soon I'll get a Nintendo Wii from my mom. I would rather use my money on a game that I can play anywhere without wasting shit money on mc that runs out so quickly... I think I just found out my way to get out of this W.S addicting!! ANTI-ADDICT!!! U guys so use ur money on something u like and can use for a really long time and still use it. If u guys want something like warspear, that is like playing on yo phone but better. Then I recommend Psp,ps-vita or nintendo 3ds and what I meant is buy a handconsole instead of buying those mc coins that will waste a 100$ after a few months and after a year mayb 500$

ahaha you all freaking ass hahaha.. How to avoid wasting money? And still enjoying the game??  its so easy  slay every elfs u see, and join in war., just like what im doing.. Im doing this  alone or sometimes with hanamitchi,uragonz,warboy, hahahaha ...  ant my famous  partner in tanden "screwz"..  we play every day  for one reson,, "kill elfs"