Maybe is the time of quit the game...

Chrono

Soon i will end mine life in Warspear.

The great times of 0.7.0 was passed...The amazing times when i  was noob, and was impressed by game. That will stay in mine heart.

Game situation getting terrible,so i can't stay anymore. I'm afraid of every incoming update complete remake ingame mechanics...

Love the times with mine old enemies like Xranger,Sonofman,Grocery,Cevilone,and all elf what i met.

Hope another elven slayer will kill elf.

Hope they have good real life and soon we will met somewhere in future in mmorpg.

Same the Mountain Clan friends in game like Iceman,Brittanym,Tonydark,Pattahati,Warlion,and all mc...

I have slot for every in-game guy and his story.

We all created story of Arinar.

Time passed and new will came and old ended. That is the life.

Chronoz soon will rest in peace,friends.

Time to sleep...

The great times of 0.7.0 was passed...The amazing times when i  was noob, and was impressed by game. That will stay in mine heart.

Game situation getting terrible,so i can't stay anymore. I'm afraid of every incoming update complete remake ingame mechanics...

Love the times with mine old enemies like Xranger,Sonofman,Grocery,Cevilone,and all elf what i met.

Hope they have good real life and soon we will met somewhere in future in mmorpg.

Same the Mountain Clan friends in game like Iceman,Brittanym,Tonydark,Pattahati,Warlion,and all mc...

Time to sleep...

Hmm, Sad to hear.  Good Luck to you though.  :cray:

Sooo true...Bt all mc u mentioned are still playing,bt the elf have already quitted accept cevi...I miss sonofman verymuch :'(

There's no fun of playing this game anymore,anyway best of luck for yout even though I've never met you out there.

I think sooner , I'll be on my way out of here too I can't hold it anymore

There's no fun of playing this game anymore,anyway best of luck for yout even though I've never met you out there.

I think sooner , I'll be on my way out of here too I can't hold it anymore

Would you consider give your account to me?  :blush:

I will take care of it for sure

Lol u guys quit this game every update... But sooner or later u all will back, and even support devs with money.

I dnt play this game after 0.7v and im happy about that.

U will miss the friends maybe?  Then convince them to play other better and real mmo.game.

Quitting the game is sad.. But what tha hell. As long as we play they are gonna continue making stupid changes to make us pay more.  If all that are unhappy quit the game.. All at once.. They will hopefully feel the difference. Or somehow go on strike in the game. I dont know... But something has to be done. We cant just complain and then continue playing like nothing happened.

I dont wanna quit the game cos I love playing it...  AIGrind, wake the Fudge up!!!

• Developer

Have fun.

Don't delete characters at least :)

I think we can surpise every player in future in the nice way.

And borrowing accounts or sharing/selling (whatever) are still not so "legal".

Have fun.

Keep your word, we will be waiting for a good version of Warspear, right now it's just Rich = Win, I don't understand  :fool:

yah this game getting worse rich player bcome xtrong even not fzrming.....so sad that rich plzyer are strong and poor become worxe weak....hope u make new arena item so our points are not wastec for nothing :(

Yeah and the latest sign bug forced me to quit game atm :facepalm:

I agree and my friend got his sword +9 to +8 using a sign. Is that possible? I thought it protects from amplify level decrease and item loose

Have fun.

At least this dev respond,dont make it too long or you gonna find most of us quitting.Surprise us....

V3.0 : MC price x2,every monster is now x2 times harder,bugs x2(lol yeah i'm gonna be surprise alright  :facepalm: )

But seriously surprise us(In the nice way)....

Time to sleep...

if u quit, next time when MC put rune of power in avenger stela in elf camp, not avenger of fire shown, but avenger of chronoz  :aggressive:

Why quit? just play when you feel like it.. not like Warspear is a job.  :drinks:

Exactly  :wacko:  Come back every update, if worse then come back next time and hope this turn to a real MMO

Exactly  :wacko:  Come back every update, if worse then come back next time and hope this turn to a real MMO

Warspear are real mmo  :yahoo:

But only at v 0.7  ;D

Then its turn to shop game

so only chance turn to real mmo are with TIME M ACHINE  :crazy:

Warspear are real mmo  :yahoo:

But only at v 0.7  ;D

Then its turn to shop game

so only chance turn to real mmo are with TIME M ACHINE  :crazy:

Well some noob named Sulla loves this update, he wants it to be more hard, he was the one who suggested " Resist " thing and mobs will start to attack you if you get 2 blocks near, he made this game this way, Blame Sulla,

Have fun.

what future? Next year? Game need a total change surprise me with a free warspear and the old players can kill noob ppl rich.  :mega_shok: i quit too of game im waiting the fix sms spain and thats becoming a total shop....i wait a good surprise but no in version 6.o

Would you consider give your account to me?  :blush:

I will take care of it for sure

Hahaha......... I'm wondering why you interested about my account,cause I'm just a noob

:(

Anyway, I'm sorry my friend even if I left the game, I'll be coming back so........  :unknw:

hahaha quit quit... Best way  when you see the game worst. Shopspear still their but for rich and noob players enjoy this game,  me i forrgot to play this game too. Im doing hanging in town and talk and talk. Im lazy doing boos hunt,helping noob, doing daily. Hahhaha, im afraid to broke my gears lol. "quit the game" come back soon when u have a bunch of money hahaha, got my point? When u have money you will enjoy this game.

hahaha...now u see what i see chron....

i feel the same before,,but, beside the love of the game, u must think for the time n money we spend for this supershop game,

thats make me realize smething,,

i will keep playin, reduce budget (actualy stop buying :crazy: )  for this game and hang around with fren ingame,,

and wtf u support me to not quit (sell char lol) and i found u quit te game...thats a big LOL.

kepp playing dude :drinks: or i will start hunting ur clan member and start writng my name on their head  :diablo: hahahaha...j.k

just hope I will see you in another great Online Mobile Game...  :give_rose: wish there was a mobile mmo game that is popular, that will take all players from WS Online to it... :cray:

Have fun.

it's too late  :facepalm:

they was play another, the real mmorpg game... 

Glad to meet you in this game Chro..  :friends:

time to say GAMEOVER  :mega_shok:

guild wars 2 :good: meet u guys there....

(log in warspear just for chating with friend till they all gone.... :facepalm: already losing half of them :facepalm: )

:( I GOT BANNED FOR HELLS KNOW WHY.... IM SO SAD..... I WAS THE STRONGEST BARB..... EVEN MY ELF GOT BANNED WHEN THEY ARE IN DIFFERENT ACCS! GOOD BYE WARSPEAR! I HOPE U GUYS JOIN CHRONOZ AND QUIT..... THIS GAME IS EASY TO WIN.... GET A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS AND YOU PRACTICALLY RULE THE GAME SO WHATS THE POINT? AFTER YOU BUY ALOT OF M.COINS THEY BANN YOU.... WASTING YOUR MONEY RIGHT??? I WILL MISS ALL OF YOU.... JAW,SNOWY,RADIOHEART,CHRONOZ,SCOUT,SENNHIESER,FLOWHUNTER AND EVERYONE I KNOW IN WARSPEAR THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND! MAY WE MEET AGAIN SOMEDAY :D LOOKING FOR A BETTER MMORPG?? PLAY POCKET LEDGEND,  ITZ ALMOST LIKE WARSPEAR, BUT BETTER DONT HAVE TO PAY TO BE STRONG!

Dont u guys realize that quitting aint the solution to ur whines?

And even if a lot of old player quit, there would be more New players that will play, its a cycle. And soon the old players would be forgotten and replaced by new and better  payers . . err . . players.

Quitters never win. :D

Just reposting.

Btw, cheaters are never the Best.

Stop proclaiming urself as d best.