DK Decent Class finally after Horror Update?

Kyrai

Everyone know Death Knights was defficient in many performance of the game, but the game changed a lot a favour of Death Knights since Knowledge Era.

The tree talent system was very nice and decent for many classes of the game and unfair for other classes, after Horror Event Update 2022 Death Knights is going to the Path of a decent character with this

Vampire Deliverance

Removes 1 debuff from the character, excluding control effects, with a chance equal to “Steal Health” parameter. This effect only works once every 30 seconds.

The new tree talents of horror benefits a lot of players with 2 buffs really insane and in short words is like a debuff remover (Weakness,kick,sap,... silence?), but no a Control effect Remover (Stun/fear category "Roots Weakness Zone Paralisys" probably not Silence mechanic), i think with this new mechanic the word debuff Remover need be separate in other terminology

The most fun of this bonus is the obligation of many players to use Vampirism than HP only for use the bonus and the enchancements media parameter are around of 20% with lvl 32 accesories.

And relic Vampirism to make more chance bonus but not all characters can have this

This new buff mechanic obviusly can be useful with Saturation Skill, because Death Knights are the unique character with a lot of Vampirism, since that update I think Secret Reserves is very outdated and Im 100% convinced need be removed of the game because is a useless stat and mechanic with Health restoration, or probably update soon but decent updates tooks years and years.

For this events Stun and Vampirism are the protagonists, predictions for other events probably we go get more tree talents like Snow Event with Piercing attack and Rage/ spring event with Attack strenght and Skill Cooldown/ and anniversary with resistance and solidity..

Rip Damage Reflection again?

One disavantage is Vampirism is a bad status vs damage reduction classes like wardens and Chieftains, so this new buff is only for make Vampirism with a new advantage with old disavantages, so in short words is only for a bit of fun

Everthing depends of luck and parameters for Vampirism soon

Edited by Kyrai

for magic dk this talent is good bcs it may allows u to use second or third curse and magic dk can get about at least 30 vamp

for physical dk,reserve is still good for survival and their vamp is about 20,physical build features annoying melee control,other characters can also benifit from these talents,if dks control chain be interrupted,they will be a poor dumb fat guy.

heres just my paper opinion,whether its good or not still needs test in pvp

Dk actually got worse with last 2 talent updates. 1st we got worst talents in talents tree out of all classes. Now we get another counter for curse with vamp talent removing 1 debuff each 30 sec. Like its not enough counters for curse with many cleanse skills pots heavy mm we need to add this on top of that

I don't understand, what's the relation between these new halloween talents and dk?

These talents work the same for all classes that utilize vampirism. (saturation clearly doesn't count).

They will reduce critical damage received from MONSTERS by 3% with the same chance as the vamp (useless for dk).

And there's the talent that has a chance to ignore some negative effect to the character based on the vamp (bleeding, poisoning, attack reduction, def reduction, cd reduction, etc). This talent doesn't ignore control effects, for example: confusion, fear , etc.

These talents are not specifically for the dk, it is for everyone, besides not making the slightest difference to the dk class, they will be better used in the dmgs classes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 9:58 PM, Legix said:

我不明白,这些新的万圣节天赋和dk有什么关系?

这些天赋对所有使用吸血鬼的职业都一样。(饱和度显然不算数)。

它们会以与吸血鬼相同的几率减少从 MONSTERS 受到的暴击伤害 3%(对 dk 无用)。

还有一些天赋有机会忽略一些基于吸血对角色的负面影响(流血、中毒、降低攻击、降低防御、降低cd等)。该天赋不忽略控制效果,例如:混乱、恐惧等。

这些天赋不是专门针对dk的,是针对所有人的,除了对dk类没有任何影响外,在dmgs类中使用会更好。

Vampire Deliverance removes curse,It makes magic dk lose his sense of existence

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2022 at 5:28 AM, Bay said:

Vampire Deliverance removes curse,It makes magic dk lose his sense of existence

Oh really? I not tested it

On 10/28/2022 at 9:58 AM, Legix said:

I don't understand, what's the relation between these new halloween talents and dk?

These talents work the same for all classes that utilize vampirism. (saturation clearly doesn't count).

They will reduce critical damage received from MONSTERS by 3% with the same chance as the vamp (useless for dk).

And there's the talent that has a chance to ignore some negative effect to the character based on the vamp (bleeding, poisoning, attack reduction, def reduction, cd reduction, etc). This talent doesn't ignore control effects, for example: confusion, fear , etc.

These talents are not specifically for the dk, it is for everyone, besides not making the slightest difference to the dk class, they will be better used in the dmgs classes.

Because Vampirism is op for DK (:
you can use stun relic for increase potential of the class for Stunning Deliverance annd stun rings I going to do it, should works decent...

6 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Oh really? I not tested it

Because Vampirism is op for DK (:
you can use stun relic for increase potential of the class for Stunning Deliverance annd stun rings I going to do it, should works decent...

read again what is said above, these talents don't just belong to dk.