Orcinus, Octopus raid bosses books.

Ivoo

3 hours ago, coldravens said:

For 3rd time book is verry op yes, but thats ok cuz its the rarest item in the game

If many ppl say that its op bcs its rare does that mean its valid argument to be unbalanced ?

21 hours ago, legolad said:

It doesnt stay at 100% the whole time you should know this since you play chief too. Rugged is not perma on toto or bee the 2 orcibooked chiefs you speak of.

With orci book and 2 cd books that are in game u can easily get 1 shaman with u to boost cd even more . And as we all know chiefs use resist scrolls in arena and u can add potion on top of that to make it even more op

Also this isnt about chief it was just example u can literally abuse any buffing skill with orcinus book in arena . All u need for orcinus book is good buffing partner and u can become invincible

18 hours ago, Slap said:

Another thing that i want to point out is, why people only complain about CHIEFTAINS being broken with that book, why not ranger, hunter, charmer or any other class, well i'm telling you why, you are facing the only chieftains in my guild that are mopping the area with your chars, simple is that. There are 20 classes in this game, yet chieftain is the only one that benefits the most out of orcinus book, i agree to that and i have said it many times, where octopus book is fair for every class, since every class benefits out of it, less stuns, nothing to argue about it, you can debate who benefits more, but it's pointless, you are simply complaining about not being able to beat a maxed out class with a book, being played by players with 2 3, 5 or maybe 10 years of experience in this game, give me a break.

Ppl bring chief just as an example, octo book isnt fair too. We dont have yet many other classes with these book, like druid for example. And ye chief benefit most from orci but what does it change? As u said killing a healer for barbarian is so hard already and i understand that, its some kind of counter, barb isnt a dmg class. But still when ur strong with many books its possible if u put a good combo of skills and relics. Why make it impossible by putting octo book to druid or sham. 1 book enough to make char broken. Being not able to stun someone makes other classes stupid to play since they base on stuns/dmg over time. Like if ur rly good pvp player u understand u need top eq, top books and play very very well to be at the top of pvp not matter of class, with different sets of eq or builds u can beat almost any. With octo or orci book u basically dont rly need any of that except 1 book and u make top pvp players not able to beat u only bcs of 1 book. And im sayin it as pvp player with alot books, gears and even more experience, not as pve Ivoo, so dont bring that as a argument. 

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

Name me 1mmorpg game where u become godlike by obtaining rare item 

Sure. Diablo immortal 

Were you roll for 5 star gems which make you godlike everywere and litterly unkillble in arena and not only that is 1000 times easyer to obtain it cuz its bound on slot machine luck were you can row as much as you want till you get it and amp it, rater on drop based rng 1 time a day.

Litterly every free to play mmo have such items it's not a secret after all p2p players need huge advantage over others thats why they pay for, honestly do little research and you will see.

Here atleast as i said its 1 time per day and the drop rate is extremely low for such broken item, also nobody stop you from farm it too just contest it and get your chance to obtain it.

If many ppl say that its op bcs its rare does that mean its valid argument to be unbalanced ?

Everyone say its op, nobody said its ok, and yes its valid argument you know why? Cuz it does not affect outcome in mass battle, 4 playes with such book won't do anything in 50-50 or 90-90  battle as i said probly for 3rd time as long as the book don't affect mass figths i don't see anything wrong with, broken in 1v1 yes but there are also alot of chars who are broken in 1v1

Broken in arena, maybe but honestly can't tell need see same amps and books on the bouth sides to judge bisde orics/octo book since other books matter alot as well.

Untill you prove that book makes the user row 20 amped players at ones the the book is ok.

54 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Everyone say its op, nobody said its ok, and yes its valid argument you know why? Cuz it does not affect outcome in mass battle, 4 playes with such book won't do anything in 50-50 or 90-90  battle as i said probly for 3rd time as long as the book don't affect mass figths i don't see anything wrong with, broken in 1v1 yes but there are also alot of chars who are broken in 1v1

Broken in arena, maybe but honestly can't tell need see same amps and books on the bouth sides to judge bisde orics/octo book since other books matter alot as well.

Untill you prove that book makes the user row 20 amped players at ones the the book is ok

U again mention 1v1 while i dont see i ever did. Check any server and u will see that arena is dominated by players with those books. Lets take 2v2 for example . 1 person with those books is pretty hard to beat but if hes partner have it too then its impossible to win .

2 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

With orci book and 2 cd books that are in game u can easily get 1 shaman with u to boost cd even more . And as we all know chiefs use resist scrolls in arena and u can add potion on top of that to make it even more op

Also this isnt about chief it was just example u can literally abuse any buffing skill with orcinus book in arena . All u need for orcinus book is good buffing partner and u can become invincible

You are talking about the book being unbalanced, but you forgot that heavy mermen makes a barbarian a more heavier stone than it used to be,  classes compared to each other in 1v1 are unbalanced, of course, if you read my arguments above you wouldn't keep ranting nonsense in here, this game is not designed to be 1v1 so of course the classes are unbalanced, let's not talk about apathy relics against druids, reaction relics, icy relics, tons of relics that make a 1v1 more unbalanced than fair, come on dude, you're better than these, don't be like Ivoo, bring valid arguments. 

1v1 1v1 1v1 did i ever mentioned 1v1 ?

Without heavy mm most tank chars wouldnt be playable in arena. Heavy mm is for tanks like lifeforce to healers ,but there are few chars that get huge value out od both things . Apathy relic shouldnt even be thing . Other relics are balanced . And if u check better what i said u will se many valid arguments but ur just sticking with "1v1" which i never even mentioned and "this book is rare". 

Waiting for next reply that say 1v1 

52 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

U again mention 1v1 while i dont see i ever did. Check any server and u will see that arena is dominated by players with those books. Lets take 2v2 for example . 1 person with those books is pretty hard to beat but if hes partner have it too then its impossible to win .

You didn't mention 1v1 but most of the people assume you want this book nerfed mostly cuz you cant 1v1 with dude who has it, again we don't see your point in mass battles we only see talking about how the book is op and need nerf cuz 3-4 players have "unfair" benefits also you want to punish guilds who have good organization, good players which work thogther and mange to  farm the boss none stop sorry this is kinda crazy and make nonesence.

Also you talk about arena 2v2 okey how you know how much other books they have? Full amped chars with arena sets and 12 noneclass books are also pretty much immortal in arena lets not forget scrools and pots too, if you don't have same books and amps you are at big dissatvantege, by your logic we need other books nerfed and amps too cuz they make other players who don't have em almost loseing everytime.

Edited by coldravens

23 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Also you talk about arena 2v2 okey how you know how much other books they have? Full amped chars with arena sets and 12 noneclass books are also pretty much immortal in arena lets not forget scrools and pots too, if you don't have same books and amps you are at big dissatvantege, by your logic we need other books nerfed and amps too cuz they make other players who don't have em almost loseing everytime

What logic ? Other books give stat those 2 works on"skills" . Do u know how big difference is between skill and stat.

2 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

What logic ? Other books give stat those 2 works on"skills" . Do u know how big difference is between skill and stat.

Im useing your logic status make huge difference haveing extra pene or attack speed is game breaking thats why those books cost milions as well by your logic we shouid nerf those too cuz it gives unfair advantage over players who don't have em, thats what you complain about, its basically the same.

5 hours ago, Mateusz said:

Ppl bring chief just as an example, octo book isnt fair too. We dont have yet many other classes with these book, like druid for example. And ye chief benefit most from orci but what does it change? As u said killing a healer for barbarian is so hard already and i understand that, its some kind of counter, barb isnt a dmg class. But still when ur strong with many books its possible if u put a good combo of skills and relics. Why make it impossible by putting octo book to druid or sham. 1 book enough to make char broken. Being not able to stun someone makes other classes stupid to play since they base on stuns/dmg over time. Like if ur rly good pvp player u understand u need top eq, top books and play very very well to be at the top of pvp not matter of class, with different sets of eq or builds u can beat almost any. With octo or orci book u basically dont rly need any of that except 1 book and u make top pvp players not able to beat u only bcs of 1 book. And im sayin it as pvp player with alot books, gears and even more experience, not as pve Ivoo, so dont bring that as a argument. 

Don't get me wrong, but if you are telling that an octo book given to any player in this game, will make him an actual god and immortal, then you're wrong,  even the rewards and book don't matter, you need to know how the games works, the little details of a PvP. More than that, i don't know why people think the books give you 50% effect all the time on every character, only a class that's using a shield because of the shield's passive can reach the full effect of the books, not healers or cheiftains, it's actually less than 50%, depending on your % of magical defence so it's 40-45% for those classes without buffs, but many people ignore these small details. I have been told that i defend these books just because i have one of them, which is not true, i couldn't care less, i'm just answering to people that don't have any valid points and arguments about these books. The only good argument is that a cheiftain with such book is a killing machine in 1v1 2v2 3v3, but that's about it, in mass fights doesn't change a thing if you got orci/octo, what i understand is that you're annoying because of the 1v1 2v2 aspect of the game, where a chieftain is a top tier out of all 20 classes, anyway i doubt that people try to find a way to fight these chieftains, i think most of people that complain are people like Ivoo on a half pvp pve set +8 with 2 maces that don't make 50% ferocity together, having 500-1000 fights in arena and saying an opinion about this just for the sake of being nerfed. I'm speechless

3 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

1v1 1v1 1v1 did i ever mentioned 1v1 ?

Without heavy mm most tank chars wouldnt be playable in arena. Heavy mm is for tanks like lifeforce to healers ,but there are few chars that get huge value out od both things . Apathy relic shouldnt even be thing . Other relics are balanced . And if u check better what i said u will se many valid arguments but ur just sticking with "1v1" which i never even mentioned and "this book is rare". 

Waiting for next reply that say 1v1 

"Tanks without mermen wouldn't be playable" , i am a barbarian main for 2 years and that's not even true, i think Ivoo is paying all these people like you very well to answer to his posts..

16 minutes ago, Slap said:

Don't get me wrong, but if you are telling that an octo book given to any player in this game, will make him an actual god and immortal, then you're wrong,  even the rewards and book don't matter, you need to know how the games works, the little details of a PvP. More than that, i don't know why people think the books give you 50% effect all the time on every character, only a class that's using a shield because of the shield's passive can reach the full effect of the books, not healers or cheiftains, it's actually less than 50%, depending on your % of magical defence so it's 40-45% for those classes without buffs, but many people ignore these small details. I have been told that i defend these books just because i have one of them, which is not true, i couldn't care less, i'm just answering to people that don't have any valid points and arguments about these books. The only good argument is that a cheiftain with such book is a killing machine in 1v1 2v2 3v3, but that's about it, in mass fights doesn't change a thing if you got orci/octo, what i understand is that you're annoying because of the 1v1 2v2 aspect of the game, where a chieftain is a top tier out of all 20 classes, anyway i doubt that people try to find a way to fight these chieftains, i think most of people that complain are people like Ivoo on a half pvp pve set +8 with 2 maces that don't make 50% ferocity together, having 500-1000 fights in arena and saying an opinion about this just for the sake of being nerfed. I'm speechless

"Tanks without mermen wouldn't be playable" , i am a barbarian main for 2 years and that's not even true, i think Ivoo is paying all these people like you very well to answer to his posts..

On a good day I killed this idiot and Jaan on a seeker before talent and after dmg nerfs. These books barely made a difference. It's all about rng. Clearly the issue is with the class and not the book.

Of course since you play said class you wouldn't want it nerfed but the books that you don't have instead...

Edited by Raislin

3 hours ago, coldravens said:

Im useing your logic status make huge difference haveing extra pene or attack speed is game breaking thats why those books cost milions as well by your logic we shouid nerf those too cuz it gives unfair advantage over players who don't have em, thats what you complain about, its basically the same.

U using no logic bro. There is difference between 7 or 3% and 50% also there is difference between books with high drop rate that everyone can drop or buy and books that are impossible to get for like 99% players. Pls give to all my books 50% buff instead of 3-7%. If u do that we cool. 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

More than that, i don't know why people think the books give you 50% effect all the time on every character, only a class that's using a shield because of the shield's passive can reach the full effect of the books, not healers or cheiftains, it's actually less than 50%, depending on your % of magical defence so it's 40-45% for those classes without buffs, but many people ignore these small details.

I can send u ss of my char with 2h having 49.7% magic deff and there is even no castle deff on. 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

Don't get me wrong, but if you are telling that an octo book given to any player in this game, will make him an actual god and immortal, then you're wrong,  even the rewards and book don't matter, you need to know how the games works, the little details of a PvP.

I thought no need to mention that, in most cases this book isnt put in 0 iq hands, but ye u cant be dumb otherwise it wont help u. We talkin if some op player have it and actually it happened. Also ye these books doesnt affect all classes same way, but u can make unbeatable pt with that books, thats the main problem. Like every person, every pt can be beaten untill some certain classes (not only chief) got these broken books. Then its literally 0 fun. 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

i think most of people that complain are people like Ivoo on a half pvp pve set +8 with 2 maces that don't make 50% ferocity together, having 500-1000 fights in arena and saying an opinion about this just for the sake of being nerfed.

Idk why u mentioning Ivoo and his pve maces again. Pve players will lose to the ones who mained pvp anyway. Thats not even a topic. Main topic is about top players losing to chars with 1 book. I dont mean 1v1 sayin in advance. 

2 hours ago, Slap said:

in mass fights doesn't change a thing if you got orci/octo

I already explained it does change alot. Chief with orci can kill propably atleast 3x more players than full booked chief cus of the time they are immortal/untouchable. Its all about the time of resist rugged which let them freely kill ppl. In a mass fight they are killing machines being tanky like a barb. It doesnt make ur tactic stronger but it can make u win a fight and take advantage. 

These books make sense only if 10-20%. 

Even in castle gaurd fight they  make orcinus book char commander and they literally cant die there 

Its not like you can freely attack the commander anyway. Castles nowadays are mostly either free at guard or 2 alliances vs each other in guard room so theres alot more to it than hitting 1 guy who "cant die". And in Eu theres been an orci book user as commader 1 time so it clearly has never been a problem with the book so why you suddenly claim it is a problem now.

8 hours ago, Raislin said:

On a good day I killed this idiot and Jaan on a seeker before talent and after dmg nerfs. These books barely made a difference. It's all about rng. Clearly the issue is with the class and not the book.

Of course since you play said class you wouldn't want it nerfed but the books that you don't have instead...

While chief surely is on the better side of pvp classes in mc side, its just how the game is, some classes perform better than others in both elf and mc sides. In addition there havent been much problems with chiefs afterall, the only problematic ones are those with orci and fully booked ones like every class with books, so its not a problem with the class. As you mentioned here, youve been able to kill them even though all considered it should be practically impossible as people here claim. People with sea books are hard to beat but certainly not impossible.

In general, i do believe this is more of a server problem rather than a problem with the mechanics, in Eu especially 90% of people copy each others builds and no one even tries different setups and there arent that many people who are pvp focused and have the correct class/pt combinations, or books needed to perform well, let alone even maxed equips and amps. This is not just sea book people but in general, if you put lets say 2 priests vs 2 chiefs ofc u have 0 chance of winning, you need the right setup to win vs certain pts and this becomes more important when fighting people with many books, especially sea ones. You cant complain about something you cant win if you dont have the right tools to fight them in the first place. This was about arena mainly.

6 hours ago, Mateusz said:

I already explained it does change alot. Chief with orci can kill propably atleast 3x more players than full booked chief cus of the time they are immortal/untouchable. Its all about the time of resist rugged which let them freely kill ppl. In a mass fight they are killing machines being tanky like a barb. It doesnt make ur tactic stronger but it can make u win a fight and take advantage. 

These books make sense only if 10-20%. 

1-2 chiefs with orci books or any classes with sea books make no difference in any mass fights where there are 50+ people who all as a whole affect the outcome. If theres 50+ people or in most gvgs, 100-200 people who all affect the outcome, having 2 chiefs there with orci books makes zero difference and its just insane to even think of that.

11 hours ago, Mateusz said:

U using no logic bro. There is difference between 7 or 3% and 50% also there is difference between books with high drop rate that everyone can drop or buy and books that are impossible to get for like 99% players. Pls give to all my books 50% buff instead of 3-7%. If u do that we cool. 

No you guys need to turn your brains on and start to think, i was giveing you example of how you can tell same thing for other books if you have pene and i don't, then i want pene to be nerfed cuz its unfair to me and it make me lose arena its absolutely same logic you use guys, also you said it 99% don't have it so whats the point to nerf it? Give us a prove that you can't win 2v2 with guys useing the book, while bouth sides have same amps, same gear and same number of classes books, in this age everyone can make videos rigth? Give us prove that will help also devs to acknowledge if there is need of a nerf, and last why insted of nerfing one dumb book, why just dont nerf the retarded op chars which have 8 sec stuns, silnces fear and dumb tankyness that will benefit the community much more, oh rigth you guys use them so thats why you stay silent, typical syndrome of "i have it its ok even its broken as hell, but when others have it and i don't then its broken to unplayable level"

On 10/20/2022 at 12:04 AM, Higgings said:

Uhm... yes? You need years to get a book therefore it's quite fair for that book to be that strong and not to be in the same category of the other's which instead require a weekly event for them to come up. 

not a big deal to get the book if just two guild from different factions (mc\elves) hunting it peacefully .its a shame yeah elves controlling one of our good guilds in mc side and the only reason make that book overpriced bc its just unfair and broken.🥵

1 hour ago, Hossein said:

the only reason make that book overpriced bc its just unfair and broken.

And rare. But yes, you got the point

9 minutes ago, Hossein said:

not a big deal to get the book if just two guild from different factions (mc\elves) hunting it peacefully .its a shame yeah elves controlling one of our good guilds in mc side and the only reason make that book overpriced bc its just unfair and broken.🥵

Cry louder, you make me laugh more after each post.

5 minutes ago, Babocool said:

Cry louder, you make me laugh more after each post.

so whoever posting on forum is crying over a game ? like how u did spammed forum around a relic ? show some respect and hide your hate at least on  forum . we talking over a book not trying to have a keyboard fight ..and its really good if im putting smile on your FACE by my words .

47 minutes ago, Hossein said:

YinYang, Phalanx (200 people, way less in raids) vs Defiant, SISHEN, Olympians, KungFu (inactive but heirs could be using the globe ), Sparta and Redbull with few people, Yasashi, HelloHero and other alts guilds nowadays like Pandamen, Veterans, Vietnam, after all every person counts in a fight, how can you say "hunting it peacefully when 90% of the server is YinYang and Phalanx's enemies, if you all don't even try, actually funny and shameless from people to talk about this. You are just boosting my ego at this point that all these guilds together can't do anything against the guild i am currently in and Phalanx, but yea. Made my day reading this.

48 minutes ago, Hossein said:

true cause our mc side guild being controlled by elves guild .I remember how phahlanx leader was leading yingying guild in mermen  and still failed .

things not going well all the time .

but still devs could have eyes working on the book for a better game haha

44 minutes ago, Hossein said:

show some respect and hide your hate at least on  forum . we talking over a book not trying to have a keyboard fight

Nice book you're talking about. Hide your hate on forum bro 

Edited by Babocool

2 hours ago, coldravens said:

No you guys need to turn your brains on and start to think, i was giveing you example of how you can tell same thing for other books if you have pene and i don't, then i want pene to be nerfed cuz its unfair to me and it make me lose arena its absolutely same logic you use guys, also you said it 99% don't have it so whats the point to nerf it? Give us a prove that you can't win 2v2 with guys useing the book, while bouth sides have same amps, same gear and same number of classes books, in this age everyone can make videos rigth? Give us prove that will help also devs to acknowledge if there is need of a nerf, and last why insted of nerfing one dumb book, why just dont nerf the retarded op chars which have 8 sec stuns, silnces fear and dumb tankyness that will benefit the community much more, oh rigth you guys use them so thats why you stay silent, typical syndrome of "i have it its ok even its broken as hell, but when others have it and i don't then its broken to unplayable level"

You got it really wrong, now your again going for 1 vs 1 and comparing 3% book to 50% book, even if you got all thoose books with 5-10% different buffs and you going vs octo book Healer or orci book chief / Healer its still difficult still so how do you even compare them. 

10 minutes ago, Babocool said:

Nice book you're talking about. Hide your hate on forum bro 

Why do you even enter this chat, you made your MC side guild YinYang crying about nerf charmer in forums. and now sending them to defend your books, everyone who is here right now and against this is YinYang members. 

51 minutes ago, Hossein said:

true cause our mc side guild being controlled by elves guild .I remember how phahlanx leader was leading yingying guild in mermen  and still failed .

things not going well all the time .

Game from long time is about guilds vs guilds mc and elf side don't exist, also is it our fault that other mc guilds are populated mostly with greedy players with no respect for each other?Will take exactly 1 week before dramas and figths occurs, imagen 10 players want rank 1 in arena or 2 allied guilds get matched in merman gvg nobody will make expection, i preff nice guys from the other side guild who can work thogther rather than people who wants to take everything for themselves.

Also there is downfalls sometimes cant win em all.

but still devs could have eyes working on the book for a better game haha

Haha, yea cuz "fixing" a book which 3-4 players have will make game sooo much better, forget the broken chars which need nerfs, forget the mm tanky armors who are broken as much as octo book and many more issues that the game have and are 1000 times more immportant than some 0.001% drop rate stupid book.

5 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

You got it really wrong, now your again going for 1 vs 1 and comparing 3% book to 50% book, even if you got all thoose books with 5-10% different buffs and you going vs octo book Healer or orci book chief / Healer its still difficult still so how do you even compare them. 

Why do you even enter this chat, you made your MC side guild YinYang crying about nerf charmer in forums. and now sending them to defend your books, everyone who is here right now and against this is YinYang members. 

show some respect and hide your hate at least on  forum . we talking over a book not trying to have a keyboard fight ..

Please remember what this guy said, you are not in the position to ask me, why I replied to this post :)

7 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Were did i mention 1v1 in this post ill repeat again and again and again that i was useing example of your logic, also read my post againe i was talking for 2v2 mostly, prove players who use such books are unbeatable in 2v2 if bouth sides have same amps same books, cuz if you go vs +10 player with max armors 11 books + octo book and you have 1-2 books ofc you will lose 100% he will rekt you even without octo book cuz he have huge advantage over you.

8 hours ago, Sandels said:

Its not like you can freely attack the commander anyway. Castles nowadays are mostly either free at guard or 2 alliances vs each other in guard room so theres alot more to it than hitting 1 guy who "cant die". And in Eu theres been an orci book user as commader 1 time so it clearly has never been a problem with the book so why you suddenly claim it is a problem now.

While chief surely is on the better side of pvp classes in mc side, its just how the game is, some classes perform better than others in both elf and mc sides. In addition there havent been much problems with chiefs afterall, the only problematic ones are those with orci and fully booked ones like every class with books, so its not a problem with the class. As you mentioned here, youve been able to kill them even though all considered it should be practically impossible as people here claim. People with sea books are hard to beat but certainly not impossible.

In general, i do believe this is more of a server problem rather than a problem with the mechanics, in Eu especially 90% of people copy each others builds and no one even tries different setups and there arent that many people who are pvp focused and have the correct class/pt combinations, or books needed to perform well, let alone even maxed equips and amps. This is not just sea book people but in general, if you put lets say 2 priests vs 2 chiefs ofc u have 0 chance of winning, you need the right setup to win vs certain pts and this becomes more important when fighting people with many books, especially sea ones. You cant complain about something you cant win if you dont have the right tools to fight them in the first place. This was about arena mainly.

1-2 chiefs with orci books or any classes with sea books make no difference in any mass fights where there are 50+ people who all as a whole affect the outcome. If theres 50+ people or in most gvgs, 100-200 people who all affect the outcome, having 2 chiefs there with orci books makes zero difference and its just insane to even think of that.

Read the post of this dude he say it verry well, long term short he is damn right everyone is copying same builds over and over again, its same use chars who have tons of cc and rotate them nonestop till the enemies die people are so used to this brain-dead gameplay that when book comes and counters this they lose there minds, well try something different, try different builds different tactics different chars if people in other servers can do it then you guys can do it too.

Every server arena is easily being controled by players with those books and thats fact. How can u call arena competitive when ppl with those books barely even lose with good partner losing chance is 0.1% . And to ppl who say u need to counter him with that and that its not like they cant change their pt too or im maybe wrong ? Im mostly mentioning 2v2 -3v3 bcs there u can make pt and daily arena is a mess bcs there is many ppl dmding with low lvl chars  so its not so competitive. Octopus and orcinus book should be removed . And in arena s where u can make ur own pt its impossible to lose against pt that have 1+ users of those books. Its 95% win rate with 1 player in pt but if there is 2 or more its useless and thats main problem of arena. Vs 1 guy with those books its low chance to win but winnable if there are 2 or mors its impossible and we all know that but u guys who abuse those books will still act deluded 

Okay this is kind of going too far. Speak of the book(s) as much as you desire, but any further mention to other guild's business will be promptly deleted/not approved. 

Creating a thread of how a book is "unfair" or "fair" is fine as this is what the creator wants people to discuss about, but nothing else. Remain on the topic please. All of you. 

On 10/20/2022 at 11:22 AM, Santa Claus said:

That is so 5 head logic. You are talking about a fine tuning situation where everything is perfect and nothing distrubs you and a situation thats also rarely replicated in a real fight situation. And by that logic in perfect world dk could also permacykle blood protection with all those cd buffs but it never happens. And thats cos these ”what if” situations cant be replicated in real battle. Also orci making buffs longer? Thats literally the whole point of the book. I doubt you have orci book have tested it and concluded that you are in fact invincible since even my bd with only engi def book and low hp ls book was able to kill these orci chiefs. Clearly not invincible

7 minutes ago, legolad said:

That is so 5 head logic. You are talking about a fine tuning situation where everything is perfect and nothing distrubs you and a situation thats also rarely replicated in a real fight situation. And by that logic in perfect world dk could also permacykle blood protection with all those cd buffs but it never happens. And thats cos these ”what if” situations cant be replicated in real battle. Also orci making buffs longer? Thats literally the whole point of the book. I doubt you have orci book have tested it and concluded that you are in fact invincible since even my bd with only engi def book and low hp ls book was able to kill these orci chiefs. Clearly not invincible

BD with Deff book and LS book killed invincible orci guys. Clearly bd need nerf. 

32 minutes ago, legolad said:

And im one mentioning 1v1 ? U do know that in arena ppl use buffs ?

Orcinus book works like +2-3 skill points on skills and if its not broken idk what is then. Octopus on the other hand works like -2 points on enemies stuns

And im one mentioning 1v1 ? U do know that in arena ppl use buffs ?

Orcinus book works like +2-3 skill points on skills and if its not broken idk what is then. Octopus on the other hand works like -2 points on enemies stuns

So by your logic if you give orcibook to lets say necro that necro is now automatically broken since he used orci book? No ofc not. So book doesnt make ANY char broken or invincible idk you but if i can beat orci users with bd i think you are here to just cry and moan about a book that you cant get your hands on. And funny enough i see 0 complains about barb orci which jay has in Eu-emerald or emoshaman in eu-emerald too that had orci but all you care about is chiefs? Biased much or do we have a hidden agenda here? Talking about nerfing a book that only benefits 1 class better than others is stupid. Cos even if it made that one class less ”op” it would be (pardon my french here) giantic fist in everyones ass who bought that book people spent ranging from 300€-2.5k€ on mcoins to afford these books? Making them absolutely useless or equal to a scroll that you can buy 100pcs from market for 100k sound ridiculous and idiotic but hey lets maybe nerf all other books too would you like your resist book to give you 1%? Instead of the 4% since its too good. Or that distortion would heal 20% of the dmg caused under a stun? Instead of the 150% it does now? Doesnt sound nice does it? Talking about nerfing books without never owning them or testing them in any shape or form is stupid and ignorant sure they noticed octo and orci were too good THATS WHY THEY MADE IT LIMITED TO 50%. The books were already nerfed if its problem with chief using orci and gaining too much from it in your opinion why not nerf chief? Or modify its scaling mechanism but instead nerf the 2 rarest books in the whole game. Bigbraintime

Idc about chief this book is broken with any dmg char u can buff them with skills for example lets take seeker that being buffed with mage and druid . Rogue being buffed with shaman/chief .Or any dmg class would literally nuke their opponents. Healers can be tanky with their heal tike increase and many others

I would limit orcinus book at 25-30 and octopus book at max 20 which is pretty reasonable and they would still be best books in game

30 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

Idc about chief this book is broken with any dmg char u can buff them with skills for example lets take seeker that being buffed with mage and druid . Rogue being buffed with shaman/chief .Or any dmg class would literally nuke their opponents. Healers can be tanky with their heal tike increase and many others

I would limit orcinus book at 25-30 and octopus book at max 20 which is pretty reasonable and they would still be best books in game

You do realise that you have just suggested that octo book currently 3 in eu idk about other servers would be nerfed below octo scroll found in chests on certain event. Thats beyond lunatic thinking. And what comes to buffs on chars they are already permanent without orcibook. Heals last longer but the heal amount doesnt change so only difference is that it lasts longer whit orcibook. And your point on seeker is quite well stupid since seeker can have max pene and speed already in pve and high pene and decent speed in pvp. Again you bring up specific point of view on certain classes that you think would be broken with said books when in reality only char that highly benefits from orcibook is chief.

Its true that octobook is very good but its nowhere near as broken as it used to be. When you think about it used to 80% and you could stack octo scroll on top of that that reduced remaining stun time after octobook 30% more. Lets do some maths here. 8sec x 0.2=1.6sec x 0.3 from scroll=0.48sec stun and now after nerf its 8x0.5=4sec and scroll doesnt stack on top of it anymore. People like you fail to realise the size of the nerf already cos your thinking is too narrow and you only want to drive your own point of view without taking in consideration the factors of real maths and statistics.

Lets say there is 100 everyday arena players. There is 4 octobooks and 5 orcibooks in total 9 sea boss books in play in eu emerald. Thats 9% now the real everyday arena players number is probably 3x that in reality which makes it 3% of all arena players that you can possibly meet have those books.

Nerfing a book just because 3% of players have it and because you cant beat them sounds wrong to me and so it should sound to all those who complain about it. Would you want your books to be nerfed after you spent hundreds of € into them? Ofc you wouldnt but thats not the case here because you dont have them so sudently everyones entitled to demand a nerf on books that you dont have. Neither of these books make ANY class immortal on their own. Only book ever in warspear online history that made people immortal was distortion of life before its eventual nerf

So in conclusion . Book shouldnt be nerfed bcs its expensive . Bcs thats only thing u guys have as argument .  Thats like taking steroids in sport and acting like its normal bcs u paid so  for them. 

Just now, Santa Claus said:

So in conclusion . Book shouldnt be nerfed bcs its expensive . Bcs thats only thing u guys have as argument .  Thats like taking steroids in sport and acting like its normal bcs u paid so  for them. 

So in conclusion the books should be nerfed because 1 class benefits more than any other.

That's your only argument. 

Easiest way to solve this would be the change the duration of the skills and the cooldowns to way shorter than what they currently are so that spamming them would cost massive amounts of mana and even if you can perma them you'd have to spend more time buffing yourself than doing damage, which sounds like a fair trade off to me. 

I never said its 1 clas problem and idk why u ppl still stick with "its rare" 1v1" "i paid much" as ur only arguments

For example druid and shaman are already broken in 2v2 and 3v3 with octo scroll bcs u need to stun them to kill them 

But u guys can continue with ur"its rare " "i paid that much" and more since i see its useless to argue

Game should be enjoyable to all not only to persons that got broken books

10 minutes ago, Santa Claus said:

I never said its 1 clas problem and idk why u ppl still stick with "its rare" 1v1" "i paid much" as ur only arguments

For example druid and shaman are already broken in 2v2 and 3v3 with octo scroll bcs u need to stun them to kill them 

But u guys can continue with ur"its rare " "i paid that much" and more since i see its useless to argue

Game should be enjoyable to all not only to persons that got broken books

Druids can be made half irrelevant with the use of purification potions. With proper coordination they can be easily killed. I see no issues there. Shamans are a bit more difficult but they also aren't quite as tanky as druids even if you account for lv4 cleanse duration increased by orci book because it would eventually die due to not having enough healing anyway. 

And as you said, "you need to stun to kill them" as if they wouldn't work even if duration was reduced. Not to mention apathy relics exists. While duration wouldn't be anything amazing it's not like it would need to last long to have major effect.

What other examples can you even throw out at this point. 

On 10/21/2022 at 7:15 AM, coldravens said:

As i said everyone can get pene book, its common already, when anyone can get it its not unfair. Goin on with ur example if some not +10 make amp cap +8? U still no see difference about common books and books that almost noone can have? 

also you said it 99% don't have it so whats the point to nerf it?

Thats exactly the point, cus 2 ppl can just block whole arena, bcs have 2 broken books which make them 2x stronger than full book players. Its enough to few ppl have it and if they participate in arena etc alot they can spoil whole fun. 

why just dont nerf the retarded op chars which have 8 sec stuns, silnces fear and dumb tankyness that will benefit the community much more, oh rigth you guys use them so thats why you stay silent, typical syndrome of "i have it its ok even its broken as hell, but when others have it and i don't then its broken to unplayable level

I have no idea what chars u talkin about, like every class is beatable actually, also im always sayin some classes need buff (dont nerf good classes, better buff weak ones, make all classes playable), but this post is about certain topic, not class changes etc. 

On 10/21/2022 at 1:58 AM, Sandels said:

Ofc u dont fight them so u dont see the difference, i fight them both sides elfs and mcs and i see the difference, like in castles, gvgs and raids. I already explained why. 

15 hours ago, legolad said:

Nerfing a book just because 3% of players have it and because you cant beat them sounds wrong to me and so it should sound to all those who complain about it. Would you want your books to be nerfed after you spent hundreds of € into them?

U know it makes whole thing not playable? Not fun at all. The fight isnt fair. Everyone can get books we have, sea ones not. Its not about losing. Its about not fair fight.

15 hours ago, legolad said:

Lets say there is 100 everyday arena players. There is 4 octobooks and 5 orcibooks in total 9 sea boss books in play in eu emerald. Thats 9% now the real everyday arena players number is probably 3x that in reality which makes it 3% of all arena players that you can possibly meet have those books.

U know for arena ranks fights mostly 10 like from each side (helping etc), then do ur maths again and count how many octo/orci players we have to fight and whats % of arena players this is. We mostly fight only octo/orci enemies at 2x2 when we try rank or block.