[2012.02.09] Game servers maintenance for hot-fixing the 2.8 update bugs

Kuzmitch

Datz true GM never listens to complaints and keep making stupid updates.  They only concentrate on da rich players. Instead of concentrating on everyone even new players.  Why do FBs have and axe at shops if they cant even use them. Also its so dificult to get gold either ma ke easier to make gold or take off repair. Mshop recruit gear should be able to obtain and customes. U need to understand dat not everyone is rich,u got alot of new players everyday. Updates need to be helpful for everyone.

they busy in making new plans for next update how to milk rich :crazy: :rofl: dnt waste ur time in complaining to GM :tease:

;D

Its because they are to lazy to stay on and check if it actually us working but no they just go offline

i thinks bug not fix  :blush:

Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena.

Endless process of connection while entering the game world.

still like this  :wacko:

i thinks bug not fix  :blush:

Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena.

Endless process of connection while entering the game world.

still like this  :wacko:

Please read my first post carefully - there is 2 lists. First is what we changed, second is what we know and about to fix later.

Please read my first post carefully - there is 2 lists. First is what we changed, second is what we know and about to fix later.

why don't you add insane prices to list of known bugs?  ::)

hmm kuzz wrote in black so...If it's in green - it's official. The rest is my humble opinion.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

here the answer, overpopulated server,

Опубликованное фото

nice opertunity to get my 14 mc kills of cc quest ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

haha "is that true kuzz " 'your poste make sad panda' u never feel like that if u did good in a first place this is your game. We are just a part of your game. One more thing HOW LONG SMS PAYMENT IN PHILLIPINES RELEASE???  devs grabbing lots of money but less do... Big income but luck of progress. Or devs lazy ????fix bug release sms in my country. I wish devs do my request.. Good luck devs.. Lots of money hmmmmm yummy

We've been waiting long Devs  :facepalm: Now I will say it again...

ADD SMS PAYMENT TO PHILIPPINES! :facepalm:

i support the sms payment in philippines devs. i cant take longer my comrade died easily while fighting noobs because of this. Please ..

IDK IF the new chosen outfit is supposed to show Elves ears or wat.but wen i unequip it my ears show. When I equip it my ears don't show. I went to arena with outfit on, came out with half health. Even druid healing me after arena didn't heal me!!! Fix this bug!!! Maybe its a bug with outfit ?

Pls put sign of imperishability as boss drops too like damage spheres and gears loot or something worth to farm for. Im sick and tired everytime i get drops from bosses its 99%sure is defs spheres. Now i dont know what to do with too many defs spheres in my bag and nobody want to buy even at cheap price.  :wacko: Sometime it a relieve for me to see no 'handmark' after killing bosses when i know it just nothing but a defence sphere..

here is the few hints kuzz to access sms payment in phillipnes smart.globe,sun cellular. Those are network that u can talk with them for sms payments in phillippines

globe tlecom and smart wireless communication... pls talk with them for sms payments.  good luck. Hope developers doing well not only sitting on their chair and wating for a bunch money...

2. Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena. (Rare)

to fix! See the screenshots, what happens when you walk the arena ... And what? And now I need to relog!

http://www.4shared.com/all-images/Kg-zVg4P/SS_-_Arena_Bug.html

2. Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena. (Rare)

not yet fixed :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

Dear players!

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.8.

List of fixes:

1. Changes in damage dealt by Arinar creatures to players. The cause of this bug were corrections in the game mechanics behavior of creatures and their characteristics.

List of known bugs:

1. Bug with disappearing ears of Firstorn wearing the new costumes from Miracle Shop. (Always)

3. Endless process of connection while entering the game world. (Rare)

4. Player complains about periodic delays in the different parts of the game world. (Average)

Thank you for your passion and understanding.

Read the bolded words, it says only damage is fixed... the others are bugs that are being fixed..

REPORT SYMBIAN FILE BUGGED... THE GAME ALWAYS SUDDENLY CLOSE AFTER PASS THROUGH TO NEW PART OR AFTER ARENA AND "THEN" I CAN'T RECONNECT IN ABOUT 3MN... Please fix and add new file for symbian...

• Developer

REPORT SYMBIAN FILE BUGGED... THE GAME ALWAYS SUDDENLY CLOSE AFTER PASS THROUGH TO NEW PART OR AFTER ARENA AND "THEN" I CAN'T RECONNECT IN ABOUT 3MN... Please fix and add new file for symbian...

Most likely the problem is associated with RAM error.

You can try this ways:

1. Move game folder to inner memory of your phone

2. Check all processes with application - task manager and close all unnecessary processes

3. Hard reset (last way).

what thats update for ???  :wacko:

a maintenance just work on damage creature... :facepalm:

ears on suit costume stil gone , ( i looks like rogue)  :facepalm:

when end in arena ,hp still be 1/2  :wacko:

and when pass map ,it closed app  :tease:

wtf ?? :mega_shok:

always bug when update  :tease:

Still no fix of sms payment in South-Africa  :(

:(i know right. so boring. i doubt they are even going to look into that, they are more interested in countries with more people playing and paying. like russia for an example.

Read the bolded words, it says only damage is fixed... the others are bugs that are being fixed..

you should read the post above me...i told that guy the same thing :facepalm: