[2012.02.09] Game servers maintenance for hot-fixing the 2.8 update bugs

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.8.

List of fixes:

1. Changes in damage dealt by Arinar creatures to players. The cause of this bug were corrections in the game mechanics behavior of creatures and their characteristics.

List of known bugs:

1. Bug with disappearing ears of Firstorn wearing the new costumes from Miracle Shop. (Always)

2. Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena. (Rare)

3. Endless process of connection while entering the game world. (Rare)

4. Player complains about periodic delays in the different parts of the game world. (Average)

Thank you for your passion and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

List of known bugs:

1. Bug with disappearing ears of Firstorn wearing the new costumes from Miracle Shop. (Always)

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:  yea lets fix it cut them all  :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

sms payment still bug and the price of repairing scroll went up.i can't repair my stuffs.please fix this sms payment bug too. There is no point in giving new items on shop,when there is no buyer. I am so done.Nor i can amplify nor repair items. Wew, i am quit.

kuzz  how can we understand you.  all  u do in every update is make devs. Rich and gold digger. The shopspear will be become mallspear to. Devs rich... Nice project aigrind.

Dear players!

Today we release the immediate correction of errors discovered during first day after launch of “Warspear Online: Legacy of Berengar” 2.8.

List of fixes:

1. Changes in damage dealt by Arinar creatures to players. The cause of this bug were corrections in the game mechanics behavior of creatures and their characteristics.

List of known bugs:

2. Absence of the half of the health and energy when player leaving Arena. (Rare)

3. Endless process of connection while entering the game world. (Rare)

4. Player complains about periodic delays in the different parts of the game world. (Average)

Thank you for your passion and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

gud to see quick fixed ;) ty kuz O:-)

:drinks:

Fix the bug on the new boss beholder.......wch has 10000 hits.....omg :shok:

and u devs think that lvl 20 people can kill ......a lvl 30 boss.......

If not. a bug then suggest the way of kil

ling it....

kuzz  how can we understand you.  all  u do in every update is make devs. Rich and gold digger. The shopspear will be become mallspear to. Devs rich... Nice project aigrind.

change warspear:astral labyrinth to mallspear:rich survives  :diablo: :crazy: :blush:

kuzz  how can we understand you.  all  u do in every update is make devs. Rich and gold digger. The shopspear will be become mallspear to. Devs rich... Nice project aigrind.

agree marz  :facepalm:

ling it....

Use 1 Million Mcoins To revive in place and pots and scrolls  :wacko: :wacko:

change warspear:astral labyrinth to mallspear:rich surives  :diablo: :crazy: :blush:

:rofl: :rofl: can I copy it for Russian users? :blush:

Our complains are waste of time, Kuzmitch never replies to any. they prefer to stay quiet than confront unsatisfied players and wait for the end of complains. They never listened to us about shop so they won't listen now too. insane prices will be kept as long as there are people who still buy coins so i wouldn't expect any good changes in future.

kuzz... I dont get your point you still over price  shop items.. And rate value of coin to money too. Come on kuzz. Ur a programmer i know you can decrease prices in shop. If that happen that wasthe best part that you are the g.m of this game. And labby drops too. Why firstborn got axe. Is this a bug? Or soon u can bring back agen trade in nadir.

Retlu the Beholder dmg they think  normal ..  ;D

Yes, it's not a bug. You should find a right tactics to kill this beast!

ling it....

Russians already killed it.  :unknw:

If it was actually worth it then it would be cool to go, still dont see a point in going there tho >.>

sheesh...another update for miracle coins..wow...devs you ARE SO GREEEEEEEDY :facepalm: :facepalm: ..it was such a good game...damn....just sucking the goodness out of it.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :bad:

Our complains are waste of time, Kuzmitch never replies to any. they prefer to stay quiet than confront unsatisfied players and wait for the end of complains. They never listened to us about shop so they won't listen now too. insane prices will be kept as long as there are people who still buy coins so i wouldn't expect any good changes in future.

Datz true GM never listens to complaints and keep making stupid updates.  They only concentrate on da rich players. Instead of concentrating on everyone even new players.  Why do FBs have and axe at shops if they cant even use them. Also its so dificult to get gold either ma ke easier to make gold or take off repair. Mshop recruit gear should be able to obtain and customes. U need to understand dat not everyone is rich,u got alot of new players everyday. Updates need to be helpful for everyone.