Lava Ifrit story quest

Ääntämiskelvoton

Is this fair?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Is this fair?

• It's racism. The Chosens are discriminated!
    • The elves are so weak that they need the cloak!
    • It's the balancing reasons.
    • Kebab is good.

Question

The quest "Lava Ifrit" is more easier and rewarding on Firstborn side than on Chosen side.

Elves' text is: ”According to this manual, Lava Ifrit dwells in a cave to the north-west. It would be increcibly hard to defeat him and you'll surely require aid. Besides, I am giving you this excellent cloak! It's enchanted with a special spell. Once you get close to the ifrit, swing the cloak near one of the underground springs - so you'll summon the good water genies! They'll help you to defeat the ifrit. The ifrits have clear diamond eyes for the eyes! Bring one of the diamond-eyes to me. Good luck to you, {HeroClass}”

Handed items: [Parantir's Cloak]

Award: Experience 12, Gold 117, Guild Points 14

Chosens' text is: ”According to this manual, Lava Ifrit dwells in the cave to the north-west. It would be incredibly hard to defeat him and you'll surely require aid. You know, the child of the Ash Coast volcano is guarded by some Kobolds, who are primal elementals of Irselnort. But it's not the first time when the Chosen go fight monsters, right? Good luck to you, hero!”

Award: Experience 11, Gold 116, Guild Points 14

Why is this?

5 answers to this question

For the item that the quest gives you, it depends on the class! as for the rewards, ya they must be changed, but I don't imagine that 1 xp or 1g would change all Chosens' life players ;D . Who cares lol? btw guys, he's talking about the story-line quest not the daily.

For the item that the quest gives you, it depends on the class!

Only rangers are able to summon water genies? Or are palas the only ones who aren't? Or what?

My spidey senses are tingling.. i sense that it may have something to do with balance.

But is it really all that important about a measly couple of points?