New Item Miracle Coin

adywijaya

Agree or Disagree ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Disagree ?

• Agree
    • Disagree

we need new item miracle coin like

[scroll of Hero Name] > this scroll change your hero name , cost 749 Miracle Coin.

[scroll of Unity Name] > this scroll change your guild name , cost 1499 Miracle Coin.

[scroll of Unbind] > this scroll is for unbind your gear , cost 399 Miracle Coin.

[Extra Unity Pocket] > this scroll is for expanding slot on your guild werehouse, require to join a guild to use this item, cost 399 Miracle Coin.

and we need thing like Personal Werehouse , which we need join of guild to having Personal Werehouse, this is just like werehouse guild but more private which its mean only we can acces it, we dont need any rank for acces it and only we know the item in it, we can acces this personal werehouse with other char as long as our other char joining with same guild , we can expand our Personal Werehouse with [Extra Personal Werehouse Bag] cost 399 mcoin or its up to you (GM),

and if you dont want lose a money because the sale of thats item, you just can put them on not sale category, i mean those item will never get sale even mcoin item 50% sale , we can make Special Item List on mcoin shop.

i believe this is will help many player who cant afford mcoin , we can buy by gold by mcoin user sell it. and i hope this is hopefull and make game more better.

sorry for my bad english , sorry if this suggestion already suggested and sorry if this suggestion are bad.

We have those first two options in our game already.

Scroll of Unbind? To unbind what?

And guild storage will be expanded in the future.

We have those first two options in our game already.

Scroll of Unbind? To unbind what?

And guild storage will be expanded in the future.

We have tradable scrolls for name changing in-game already? O.O

Scroll of unbind. Same as the unbind feature, just in a tradable scroll.

And as for guild storage, he is suggesting in a tradable item for the slot unlock feature.

He is basically suggesting to have miracle coin only features available for trade, so that non coin buyers can have access to them.

And as for guild storage, he is suggesting in a tradable item for the slot unlock feature.

He is basically suggesting to have miracle coin only features available for trade, so that non coin buyers can have access to them.

I got it, yes, but we have a working system, never thought about scrolls of this kind.

But scrolls for changing names is actually a good idea.

I got it, yes, but we have a working system, never thought about scrolls of this kind.

But scrolls for changing names is actually a good idea.

#1 rule for poor people in warspear: make everything that can be bought with mcoins, can be tradable plz and ty :friends:

Ye, the only reason why most people can play ws with decent stuff, including me, is that most miracle features can be bought with gold from other players. And I really need to unbind my Iq amulet.

lliilillil, For this idea, I wanted to say about it that it's better to leave it as the 1m other players who suggested it before which is a PH without the guild.

lliilillil, For this idea, I wanted to say about it that it's better to leave it as the 1m other players who suggested it before which is a PH without the guild.

then all items will be storaged there and nobody will buy pockets :facepalm: 

for help many player who cant afford mcoin

LeBlanco, You may not need, but Non-Miracle-Coin users need.

#1 rule for poor people in warspear: make everything that can be bought with mcoins, can be tradable plz and ty :friends:

Yep, why not.

yall got the point

then all items will be storaged there and nobody will buy pockets :facepalm:  yall got the point

Idk what I must answer you more, let anyone answer you, I'm done here.

I got it, yes, but we have a working system, never thought about scrolls of this kind.But scrolls for changing names is actually a good idea.

thank you

"ehhgood one.but if we leave or kicked from guild when there are a lot of items where they go"

"then all items will be storaged there and nobody will buy pockets "

"item its still in it but you need to join of guild to acces it."

"the point of Personal Werehouse is we can acces it with our other char , i mean for transferring item or something else. its different with pocket we can start personal werehouse with 10 slot or maybe 5 slot , and we can expand it just like bag, i believe many player need personal werehouse".