«Horror Contest - 2022»

Dr Strange

• Administrators

image.png

Horrible news!

The holiday of Median Night is about to begin and we haven't seen your costumes yet! Hurry up and share your images by participating in the annual photo contest “Horror Contest - 2022”! The creators of the most incomparable works will receive all-Arinar fame and precious prizes!

How to participate?

1. Make a photo of yourself especially for the contest: you can use any means for transformation - outfits, cosmetics, entourage, etc.;

2. Your photo must contain the “Warspear Online” logo: drawn on paper, open on the screen of your device or in any other way, but not applied to the photo using a graphic editor;

3. Create a special topic in THIS section of the forum and publish your contest work in it. The topic title should include your nickname, game server of your character, and the name of the costume.

Terms of the contest:

• The photo must be taken specifically for the competition and not earlier;

• One participant can provide only one work;

• Any clothing and items are allowed, except for those that are contrary to ethical and moral standards;

• Group photos or photos of other people are not allowed;

• It is forbidden to use graphic editors to overlay non-existent objects and effects on a photo. Only minor photo correction is allowed (alignment of brightness, contrast, etc.);

• The jury reserves the right to decide any controversial issues arising from the contest at its own discretion.

What will be assessed?

1. Transformation. The main goal of this competition is to create a truly stunning image.

2. Subject. Your work should directly intersect with the theme of the Halloween holiday;

3. Creativity. Experiment with outfits, choose interesting angles, in short - stand out!

4. Photo quality. It is very hard to evaluate works where it is difficult to see anything due to the poor quality of the image.

What will be the nominations?

Mister and Miss Median Night is a nomination, the main criterion of which will be compliance with the theme of the holiday of Median Night in this year.

King and Queen of Fear is a nomination for participants, whose work will be able to scare our jury.

Mister and Miss Originality is a nomination for the most creative participants with a non-standard approach to work.

Pumpkin King and Queen is a nomination, the main criterion of which will be the carving of a pumpkin as the main decoration of your photo (but do not forget that you must also be present in the frame). 

Attention! Gold, silver and bronze winners are possible in each nomination!

Prize description:

Gold winners: 20.000 Miracle Coins + any costume of the Horror Circus for choose + unique gold forum badge;

Silver winners: 15.000 Miracle Coins + any set of decorative skins of the Horror Circus for choose (for one character) + unique silver forum badge;

Bronze winners: 10.000 Miracle Coins + any collections of smileys of the Horror Circus for choose + unique bronze forum badge.

Your photos are accepted until November 02 inclusive. After that, within a week, until November 09, the jury will determine the winners and we will publish the results.

We wish you terrible luck in the contest!

AIGRIND

8 hours ago, Invorial said:

I go save this photo in my files

image.png

I have a entire album on my phone dedicated to Warspear art. I love the work the artists put into it

5 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I have a entire album on my phone dedicated to Warspear art. I love the work the artists put into it

They made those two animals very funny with that cloth on them.🤣

11 hours ago, Hossein said:

They made those two animals very funny with that cloth on them.🤣

Ikr I would laugh if someone summons dogs and moon just for them to have sheets on them :hihihi:

On 17/10/2022 at 07:00, Dr Strange said:

imagem.png

Horrible news!

The holiday of Median Night is about to begin and we haven't seen your costumes yet! Hurry up and share your images by participating in the annual photo contest “Horror Contest - 2022”! The creators of the most incomparable works will receive all-Arinar fame and precious prizes!

How to participate?

1. Make a photo of yourself especially for the contest: you can use any means for transformation - outfits, cosmetics, entourage, etc.;

2. Your photo must contain the “Warspear Online” logo: drawn on paper, open on the screen of your device or in any other way, but not applied to the photo using a graphic editor;

3. Create a special topic in THIS section of the forum and publish your contest work in it. The topic title should include your nickname, game server of your character, and the name of the costume.

Terms of the contest:

• The photo must be taken specifically for the competition and not earlier;

• One participant can provide only one work;

• Any clothing and items are allowed, except for those that are contrary to ethical and moral standards;

• Group photos or photos of other people are not allowed;

• It is forbidden to use graphic editors to overlay non-existent objects and effects on a photo. Only minor photo correction is allowed (alignment of brightness, contrast, etc.);

• The jury reserves the right to decide any controversial issues arising from the contest at its own discretion.

What will be assessed?

1. Transformation. The main goal of this competition is to create a truly stunning image.

2. Subject. Your work should directly intersect with the theme of the Halloween holiday;

3. Creativity. Experiment with outfits, choose interesting angles, in short - stand out!

4. Photo quality. It is very hard to evaluate works where it is difficult to see anything due to the poor quality of the image.

What will be the nominations?

Mister and Miss Median Night  é uma nomeação, cujo principal critério será o cumprimento do tema do feriado da Median Night neste ano.

Rei e Rainha do Medo é uma indicação para participantes, cujo trabalho poderá assustar nosso júri.

Mister and Miss Originality é uma indicação para os participantes mais criativos com uma abordagem de trabalho fora do padrão.

Pumpkin King and Queen é uma indicação, cujo principal critério será a escultura de uma abóbora como decoração principal da sua foto (mas não esqueça que você também deve estar presente no quadro). 

Atenção! Os vencedores de ouro , prata e bronze são possíveis em cada nomeação!

Descrição do prêmio:

Vencedores de ouro : 20.000 Moedas Milagrosas + qualquer fantasia do Circo do Horror para escolher + distintivo de ouro exclusivo do fórum;

Vencedores de Prata : 15.000 Moedas Milagrosas + qualquer conjunto de skins decorativas do Circo do Horror para escolher (para um personagem) + distintivo de fórum de prata exclusivo ;

Vencedores de bronze : 10.000 Moedas Milagrosas + qualquer coleção de smileys do Circo do Horror para escolher + distintivo de bronze exclusivo do fórum.

Suas fotos são aceitas até 02 de novembro inclusive. Depois disso, dentro de uma semana, até 09 de novembro , o júri determinará os vencedores e publicaremos os resultados.

Desejamos-lhe muita sorte no concurso!

AIGRIND

Hmm, vamos tentar 🦹🏻‍♀️

On 10/17/2022 at 4:00 AM, Dr Strange said:

accepted until November 02 inclusive.

This means I still got today to post right? 🥲 but on what timezone? Cest? 

2 hours ago, TikolinaPat said:

This means I still got today to post right? 🥲 but on what timezone? Cest? 

you have time until next mcoin  item daily sale  maybe!

• 2 weeks later...