Whats the fastest way to get guild points?

Grukamin

Question

3 answers to this question

spam arena 5v5 vs own afk characters

like AoA guild :bad: :bad:

so you want me to go against my guild a them prtend thier afk ok whats the fastest ways to get guild points witout cheating

so you want me to go against my guild a them prtend thier afk ok whats the fastest ways to get guild points witout cheating

It's not really cheating, but many do not see it as honourable.

A Great way to acquire GP besides arena, is to fast run dungeons. But that comes down to stamina and the ability to acquire stamina pots.

Here is a timetable used by guilds:

Gather all available dailies in irselnort & Ayvondil. Two days worth is usually best.

Completing these quests but not turning them until the 2nd day is the fasted way, but that will come down to you bag space. If you do not have ample bag space, then completing them all on the second day will suffice.

Potions will heavily increase the GP gain with this method, and having all those quests stacked.. gain gain gain!

Run swamp quests after collecting dailies. If it is the day that you will pot for dailies, reach kota first then pot. Those kota quests give a great deal of GP. Once potted and acquired those desired quests, run to turn in your daily quests.

When guildies gather, take every opportunity to acquire GP.

Take all astral lab quests and run them through as a guild. ( turn them in when u pot ). These quests are available each day, providing that you do not have one current at rollover.

Run your daily stamina in dungeons ( stam pots if available too ).

And once everything else is not available..... Arena.

Pretty basic huh? But it all comes down to you and your guilds ability and how well you can make it efficient.