Guild: Thunder

KingCree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Old news - Thunder entered the guild tournament with a stable first spot for ~12 hours, I think. Now aiming to keep second place from Siths.

Old news - Thunder entered the guild tournament with a stable first spot for ~12 hours, I think. Now aiming to keep second place from Siths.

"stable" first slot because they asked Themercs to let them get #1 and it took almost a day till all heirs had given their votes :nea:

Anyway good luck Cree I know you are an awesome leader and ppl will follow you :) It's just hard to start a new guild for tour those days

"stable" first slot because they asked Themercs to let them get #1 and it took almost a day till all heirs had given their votes :nea:

Anyway good luck Cree I know you are an awesome leader and ppl will follow you :) It's just hard to start a new guild for tour those days

Apperently the heirs voted no, you mofos took our #1 place >:(

Apperently the heirs voted no, you mofos took our #1 place >:(

Even if I had given my vote for you guys #1 it still would have been the minority.

@Crit don't call me ♥♥♥♥♥ again just because I do one time something you don't like.

@Noso Themercs always go tour every second week and if we hadnt taken #1 this week Sithlords would have taken it. Sorry but as level 3 guild can't you expect to win a tour :/ Except every member would do 20k gp at least

Search user:stalindoge on 9gag, sir doge. He has genius comments and is a doge-army member.

Edited by Nosotraes

• 2 weeks later...