Uneducated Responses Automated Reply System?

Turtle

i asked for my acc to be Unblocked and that we could talk it out. and find out what the misunderstanding was And Why i was Blocked Then I waited till 3 Am To Know the reply and it said "Facts and Duratations of our Bans Are not Revised"...

first of All i can name 12 innocent people who were unblocked from there accs Including my other Acc

I did nothing Wrong Ryderx=Turtleduck = Clean

im highly confused... if you checked out the acc... you'd know its clean And if you do find something id like to see it and the reason for Banning. i dont want this to get messy Ive played for 4 years this upcoming September. and id like to understand Why im not being treated with Respect :(

Ill Send another Ticket

To Support just curious what you could do for me here. thank You And have a nice day.

Don't send another ticket, it just makes things take longer...

I do agree it's very inefficient to not give reasons why the character was blocked. Perhaps you broke a rule in a way you didn't think was breaking it but you'll never know because they won't tell you. Average response is 5 days or more for account related incdents. I'm sure you did not intentionally break any rules and did not deserve a ban especially on a character as valuable as Ryderx and I hope that the devs can give a clear layout of what you possibley did wrong so you and others don't make the same mistake.

Don't send another ticket, it just makes things take longer...

I do agree it's very inefficient to not give reasons why the character was blocked. Perhaps you broke a rule in a way you didn't think was breaking it but you'll never know because they won't tell you. Average response is 5 days or more for account related incdents. I'm sure you did not intentionally break any rules and did not deserve a ban especially on a character as valuable as Ryderx and I hope that the devs can give a clear layout of what you possibley did wrong so you and others don't make the same mistake.

i read Through the rules I did nothing stated there Do i really deserve a ban For nothing? if so it should be max 2 week i cant decide what they choose no matter how wrong i think it is I will be telling you if it is permanently banned or somehow not made up i wont tolerate it... no threat intended but i wont on a 3000 Dollar Acc.

oh Btw Devs i have a youtube channel has Many Arena Videos of my acc if help proving i didnt buy or sell.

Admin should have enough decency to send an email on why a person is blocked. ESPECIALLY if they've been playing for a long time and/or they have spent real $$$$ on the game. Otherwise they get flooded with tickets and posts.

Admin should have enough decency to send an email on why a person is blocked. ESPECIALLY if they've been playing for a long time and/or they have spent real $$$$ on the game. Otherwise they get flooded with tickets and posts.

thank you i agree Completely I will be really mad if they send me the typical "you have been banned for one of this reasons we have no proof" Emails.

I honestly dont know why his account was blocked. I helped  turtle level both his barb and shaman from level 1. Obviously he did not buy his account and its pretty disappointing how he isnt even able to get a reason as to why his account was blocked.

}" post="870886" timestamp="1407627920"]

Nobody said  he bought the acc :crazy: :crazy:

really? cus Snipedown Went Around saying i buy accs and all my accs are bought. And the intel was

From you and that was why i was banned And thats really the only reason The devs can ban me

For right?ive read the rules

I didnt do anything only something misunderstood or poorly Looked over was why i was banned. Its just a mistake on there part and I'll Expect them to Fix it then i can Put The People spreading

rumors in there place And if they dont Fix it then Ill Be looking into something and calling

Some people And it wont be a happy Time. cus ive played for to long that accs

To Valauble to be blocked for no reason if i did something... I could understand it but

Since im innocent Im Obviously furious... Only got 2 Accs

Dont sell

trade

Or Buy

I didnt sell anything for real life money... Lmao i said

Demonologist is worth 450$? thats cus it is From mcoins stand point 450$ Im mcoins is what it would

Cost

To buy it with gold. all i can think of that might Be reason of mis understanding is never sell my demo I love it lol

}" post="870892" timestamp="1407631160"]

send a ticket to support. :blush: ;D

i dont want to spam them so im waiting for an educated response or An ok to send another or descriptions on what i should say from a Developer. Id LITTERALLY just like to discuss it with them Over

Email Or whatever and get my acc Unblocked and figure out what The Misunderstanding was.

Bump Just tell me Roland Or Snorly I'll a Send another Ticket if needed i havent after ur response to first one cus i dont want to spam you just

Tell me its ok and i will. or just Unblock and tell me here would be nice Ty and have a Fabulous Day/Night

Technical support can solve this issue (I see, that they've already solved it), but we always should remember:

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.