leaving

Kakoka

Q&A topics must be here.

[*]If you know some friends on forum or some people know you here and they like you, you can post a farewell topic here or in your server's child board in the International forum or the Russian

[*]You can start saying "Bye" to your friends in game.

[*]Check your nice photos you take in game and remember the nice and beautiful times you had

[*]Delete your characters, so you don't ever back to the game if you didn't want to come back because if you left them as they're, there's a 90% chance you'll back or give them to a friend who you trust and tell him to change the id and ps or keep them for yourself until you back later if you were thinking of coming back.

Good luck!

The REAL step 4: Show a little self control and just delete Warspear but don't delete the account. You've spent time and maybe money on this account and deleting it wastes it all. If its still in ecistance you can donate to a friend or just log on again if you think of playing again.

if someone leave warspear what is the best thing he must do ?

He should gank everyone, call all ur friends duck :) and delete ur account.

} link=topic=113166.msg869774#msg869774 date=1407536194]

Uve done the first 2 ed, does this imply ur leaving?

The REAL step 4: Show a little self control and just delete Warspear but don't delete the account. You've spent time and maybe money on this account and deleting it wastes it all. If its still in ecistance you can donate to a friend or just log on again if you think of playing again.

you right it wastes its all i buoght miracle coins :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Born identities, You didn't and you won't encourage that every bro! ;D I know it gives more % of scamming, but we must do some risks sometimes. Besides devs didn't prevent us from sharing account, they only warned us!

Trigger of leaving

Conditions:

-Current player commands at most 0 any unit at 'Warspear Online'

Actions:

-Give 1 Free Time owned by All players at 'Anywhere' to Current player

-Wait for 40000miliseconds

-Load Warspear Online after completion of current game

-Wait for 5000miliseconds

-End for victory for current player

wtf .... noob edstrike...oh i forget u sold  acc ... is ilegal i think :)

post removed angelo

you can say whatever you want here as long as its civil, including questions of any kind

dont tell people they cant ask questions in an "everything-goes" section of the forum

tavern does not have strict guidelines as other sections do, just dont post anything "adult-heavy"

He should gank everyone, call all ur friends ♥♥♥♥ :) and delete ur account.

Uve done the first 2 ed, does this imply ur leaving?

xD :tease: :tease:

He should gank everyone, call all ur friends ♥♥♥♥ :) and delete ur account.

wtf .... noob edstrike...oh i forget u sold  acc ... is ilegal i think :)

omg again :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  If i sell accounts :) :)  just report me..... Or should i show your pic on facebook ;D  selling your account to Hassn for 200$

} link=topic=113166.msg872838#msg872838 date=1407857853]

omg again :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  If i sell accounts :) :)  just report me..... Or should i show your pic on facebook ;D  selling your account to Hassn for 200$

hassn ? oi ? first i dont have fb second i never talk with hassn .. is easy make fake fb and tell all sell acc of other ppl...  :facepalm:  xD u just kid and yes i report u bcz  sold acc  ;)  did u know who iam ? maybe u got  consfuse :)  :facepalm: