Impossible for none mcoint players to get strong

NightxMoon

It's sad too know this game has turned itself into a crap, You wonder why I express myself this way? ... I'll tell you my reasons, many of you know its nothing but the truth this game is b.s from a free game too a pay to win,  that's why Poley, Mrsxquakez, Darkborn, Zythus, Duido a and other great players left the game the game  itself was fun but you gm, Snorlax and whoever control the game have turned selfish, I just tried to amp my lvl 17 Axe to +8  I used 14 sets!  ... And the funny thing is I am not a mcoint user, so is it me or you gotten selfish?! ... Amp should have a limit don't make people waste their money if the results won't come quickly, games are supposed to be fun, enjoyable, stress releasing, but instead it turns stressful. I been on WS since Summer 2011 my Ranger has a lvl 15 Crossbow +8 and it took nearly 2 sets. I am just mad and really upset I had plans on doing the arena tournament but how? ... If am not a mcoint user,the solution too all this  is to quit. Why conitue trying if  it was real money I probably would had lost it  by now. Gm you guys dont really care who quits because you'll eventually gain more players but remember everything has its limit. I'll like to thank those who disliked me & those who supported me they werent many because not everyone deserve to be called friends. Wish whoever the best! In life.

Chill  ;)  All MMOPRG are the same.At the end its about how deep your pocket haha :crazy:

But Warspear is good enough to entertain their non-mcoin buyer player,I mean all mshop items are tradeable.Sure those amplifying system sometime stressfull  ::)

Chill  ;)  All MMOPRG are the same.At the end its about how deep your pocket haha :crazy:

But Warspear is good enough to entertain their non-mcoin buyer player,I mean all mshop items are tradeable.Sure those amplifying system sometime stressfull  ::)

And dont tell me that all mmorpgs are the same.

90% of all mobile mmos revolve around cash shop.

Alot of the real mmorpgs, which are only for pc, are fun and require alot of time and dedication to be on top.

I know from experience.

Coming from a high amped player?  All i can say is... Lol...

Coming from a poor player who never bought mcoins, i amp good with few signs

Sis,

There are people who doesn't wanna miss you just because of any kind of having bad luck or even can we call it bad luck?... However the point is that amping isn't the most important part of a game no matter what how many wish to get the max of the max. But the real max you should use is your mind, not an amp. And i know you have a very smart mind.

Sis, you are an very unique player on warspear because YOU are one of the very less players who scores so far without any mcoin. It's something you might be proud of it sis.

Also remember times when you have fun with the people you may call friends.

I love you sis, your special for me. Even if you would quit, i would wait everyday for you to hunt together again  :blush: remember that sis. Times of fun are most important into an game. There is no amp needed.

We are more then 3 years together as being like real close sisters i rather call it twin sisters. And we had many fun in the game sis.

Play with eventually a goal, but not alone :3 remember that the upcomming update gonna be a war with a goal to capture. You know i would like having you close with me to explore the lands and hunt out our targets haha.

After a few minutes dicission,

Welcome back to warspear sis. Show what you got without mcoins and don't forget to have fun as whats the most important part of the game.

I'm always somewere you can pick me up if you need anything sis ^^

No matter what your decission is, we are sisters forever :3

*hugs* love you sis :yahoo: :give_rose: :friends:

Sis,

There are people who doesn't wanna miss you over any kind of having bad luck or even can we call it bad luck?... However the point is that amping isn't the most important part of a game no matter what how many wish to get the max of the max. But the real max you should use is your mind, not an amp. And i know you have a very smart mind.

Sis, you are an very unique player on warspear because YOU are one of the very less players who scores so far without any mcoin. It's something you might be proud of it sis.

Also remember times when you have fun with the people you may call friends.

I love you sis, your special for me. Even if you would quit, i would wait everyday for you to hunt together again  :blush: remember that sis. Times of fun are most important into an game. There is no amp needed.

We are more then 3 years together as being like real close sisters i rather call it twin sisters. And we had many fun in the game sis.

Play with eventually a goal, but not alone :3 remember that the upcomming update gonna be a war with a goal to capture. You know i would like having you close with me.

After a few minutes dicission,

Welcome back to warspear sis. Show what you got without mcoins and don't forget to have fun as whats the most important part of the game.

I'm always somewere you can pick me up if you need anything sis ^^

No matter what your decission is, we are sisters forever :3

*hugs* love you sis :yahoo: :give_rose: :friends:

Like i said before '' i can't say it better''. :good: :good: :good:

And dont tell me that all mmorpgs are the same.

90% of all mobile mmos revolve around cash shop.

Alot of the real mmorpgs, which are only for pc, are fun and require alot of time and dedication to be on top.

I know from experience.

Okay so tell me which mmorpgs that you have play and very rich guy cant be on the top?

Panchen's warspear rutine: log in, check friend's list, chat, go town/pvp cave, chat, help questers, chat with questers. :P When the day where you have to pay mcoins to chat comes, i'll be done :D

Yes it is impossible but there are many other methods

I disagree. There's nothing impossible. Methods are readily available to be utilized by payers and non payers.

I disagree. There's nothing impossible. Methods are readily available to be utilized by payers and non payers.

Yes everything isnt impossible

Wont bother to argue with a noob old man  :rofl:

Makes no sense, being 23 isn't considered being an old man.

You are fairly new to the internet, and life as well, I'm assuming.

Makes no sense, being 23 isn't considered being an old man.

You are fairly new to the internet, and life as well, I'm assuming.

Ok sorry boy,dont know you just 23 when you talk like my neighbour grandpa :lol:

And assuming doesn't make you right about things ::)

ive been there for 3years i tell u whats there  bigmama server

its a scammer game cuz gm aint do $l-l|T and ppl are making 50 guilds to war themselves and scam their own members and theyr same guilds ...

i wont tell u anything else cuz it isnt about topic theme

ps. they added new server too    p2p is the word they lv to 40 in 2months and server was empty only help is shared acc + bot so 24/24 training.

ive been there for 3years i tell u whats there  bigmama server

its a scammer game cuz gm aint do $l-l|T and ppl are making 50 guilds to war themselves and scam their own members and theyr same guilds ...

i wont tell u anything else cuz it isnt about topic theme

ps. they added new server too    p2p is the word they lv to 40 in 2months and server was empty only help is shared acc + bot so 24/24 training.

you can say whatever off-topic nonsense you want (some threads have written rules on their first post however) just dont curse like most people who post off-topic do :)

i played 3 years ago for the "arena wars" which was in my opinion the most boring team vs team pvp ive ever played

im not mcoin user but im not whining about money,amp system,mcoin,gold, because i know thats how warspear works. I got +9axe and +9 sword btw not too strong but im happy with my hard work.

you can say whatever off-topic nonsense you want (some threads have written rules on their first post however) just dont curse like most people who post off-topic do :)

i played 3 years ago for the "arena wars" which was in my opinion the most boring team vs team pvp ive ever played

ya its boring cuz all scared to die :facepalm: respawn is 2k pixels up there tf

its named to battlefield not long later

2v2 arena was cool. 15% hitrate(acuracy)+50% arena who the *** i didnt miss

they added new dungeons too really easy to get money but all players noob :facepalm:

about money making they added craft too likr 2yrs ago

removed holy waters from prem shop to craft

holy water went from 2k to 150k yea some ppl had 600+ pieces and still have a lot

and cuz gm is inactive as *** all players do whatever they want untill the game gives money its fine

[spoiler=p.s]to prove those players are noob i kill +14lv twice he cry for help and come with 8ppl +30% dmg buff :facepalm: :rofl:

but what about u

i made a healer or whatever and gave him best gear possible for the lowest level tier of battlefield.

sounds like i wont be playing, goodjob on their part for ruining the economy with holy waters

i had a ranger his name is swaaz i believe, i forgot what level i got him to, i played on turtle server i think, forgot name

turtle server is the most common   

and i dont think u gave mother neck to it .-. i need only that to be  lv11 mage 300 hp

all lv 20- rangers not at least 250hp and i did it on 11 mage shes op

turtle server is the most common   

and i dont think u gave mother neck to it .-. i need only that to be  lv11 mage 300 hp

all lv 20- rangers not at least 250hp and i did it on 11 mage shes op

are there any old items that would be worth alot more today? i remember spending alot of time on my healers gear. i might just log in and see

well i didnt play turtle server  so i dont really know. only to visit and its like - free rare items to all- i kill boss first kill rare lol even a noob has most rare skills etc

but not really they dropped a lot

enchant scroll was 1m now 400k *z* lv 40one i mean weap a