need help to decide. barbarian or charmer

Basyc

as i said i need help to know what is the best choice in my case, between barbarian or charmer

my case:

I usually play with two members of my family so I always count with a 3 man group to questing and make dungeons. they have a necro and a chieftain, so healing and damage are covert. need something that could tank. we reached lvl 20 and i've got both a barb and charmer. and i'm not sure which one must continue the adventure, i don't want lvl up both.

In my opinion barb seems better tank, also i love the way he kills mobs, charging and dealing amounts of damage when he uses a 2h axes. however, charmer seems to be a tank too, as they need use shield and have a taunt skill. also he has some damage mitigation skills and can use his pets to carry maps like lab or satraps.  with his healing skills seem to be prepare to be a good tool to tank as heal also as damage and of course support other pj( that seems fine cuz i need to support other family members), 

In my experience i see that in dg the tank usually other person who has higher lvl, so being a lvl 20 tank seems useless. 

well, i need you wise about that question, a tanky damager barbarian or a 4x4 all porpouse charmer

3 hours ago, Basyc said:

as i said i need help to know what is the best choice in my case, between barbarian or charmer

my case:

I usually play with two members of my family so I always count with a 3 man group to questing and make dungeons. they have a necro and a chieftain, so healing and damage are covert. need something that could tank. we reached lvl 20 and i've got both a barb and charmer. and i'm not sure which one must continue the adventure, i don't want lvl up both.

In my opinion barb seems better tank, also i love the way he kills mobs, charging and dealing amounts of damage when he uses a 2h axes. however, charmer seems to be a tank too, as they need use shield and have a taunt skill. also he has some damage mitigation skills and can use his pets to carry maps like lab or satraps.  with his healing skills seem to be prepare to be a good tool to tank as heal also as damage and of course support other pj( that seems fine cuz i need to support other family members), 

In my experience i see that in dg the tank usually other person who has higher lvl, so being a lvl 20 tank seems useless. 

well, i need you wise about that question, a tanky damager barbarian or a 4x4 all porpouse charmer

dk would be way better tank but ur asking between barb and charmer .both them would be good as tank if u just get 2pcs of mm gears but for barb u can still make it a tank without mm items

6 hours ago, Basyc said:

my case:

Charmers are also a great tank with their heals but if your going a tank route then do a coin toss

36 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

You should watch warspear online videos on youtube to better your perception

It's also a good idea to play to get a better perception of the game. Especially if it's free

14 hours ago, Basyc said:

my case:

Well both classes are different make a Barbarian better because damage classes can easily took outdamage aggresion from hybrid classes skills like Charmer.

Tank classes can reduce damage and use decent stats/gear according to their skills.

Edited by Kyrai