[08.08.2014] Photo contest! Landscapes of Arinar

this contest is like previous contest.. facebook again? and cheaters with thousands likes?  :wacko: not nice

Yeah should only let the Aigrind team to judge the photo

Yeah should only let the Aigrind team to judge the photo

Whats so bad with it? Its only for people choice award 2k mc. Aigrind jury will announce other 5 places.

• Can we delete or remove any faces in the pic from real life or put something on them, so they don't appear ?
  • Can we delete or remove any names of characters in game or put something on them, so they don't appear ?

Please answer with 1 and 2, thanks!

Edit:

You may want to fix this.

Awards

People's Choice Award: 2000 miracle coins

"Award" is without "s", but the word "Pictures" is with "s", I think you know what that means except if you changed your mind.

106470_.jpg

Whats so bad with it? Its only for people choice award 2k mc. Aigrind jury will announce other 5 places.

There are two round of voting,first is on facebook and second is voting between those top 5.I will agree if Aigrind team decide the 1-5 place themselves and let people decide only the people choice award.

There are two round of voting,first is on facebook and second is voting between those top 5.I will agree if Aigrind team decide the 1-5 place themselves and let people decide only the people choice award.

Agreed on 100%.

So what you disagree about? You explained everything like it is.

Hardweed, He disagrees on the top 5 voting, when the jury chooses 5 finalists, he disagrees that player must vote on them.

Peter_Munk, essencia, please answer my question :blush: .

[*]Can we delete or remove any faces in the pic from real life or put something on them, so they don't appear ?

[*]Can we delete or remove any names of characters in game or put something on them, so they don't appear ?

Edit:

"Award" is without "s", but the word "Pictures" is with "s", I think you know what that means except if you changed your mind.

In a photo must be captured only a real landscape, a place or a building which are similiar to the objects in Warspear Online*

oh yeah where can I find a building which is similiar to the objects like warspear online such as a wooden house and fantasies building? :facepalm: :wacko:

[*]Can we delete or remove any faces in the pic from real life or put something on them, so they don't appear ?

[*]Can we delete or remove any names of characters in game or put something on them, so they don't appear ?

Bump!

Bump!

1)Are u scared of yr looks? :tease:

I'm quite sure- YOU ARE CUTE

Cant bet on it  :pardon:

2)Most likely

P.S. I quit

ℱԻ∊ẳḱŠ†ổῆẻ, Well, i dont like showing off in my look or anything, no I'm actually cute, but I dont like my face to be in the web.

• Can we delete or remove any faces in the pic from real life or put something on them, so they don't appear ?
  • Can we delete or remove any names of characters in game or put something on them, so they don't appear ?

Edit:

Yes, you can, in fact, but don't use photoshop much, we are getting dozens of horrible artworks

Peter_Munk, Tyvm Peter after I sent the picture already lol! Ik I can ask you to put the new one, but np, thanks anyways!

these contests are so stupid .

the pictures dont even matter because people win by how popular they are in Warspear Online, someone could have a picture of a brick wall and if they are popular they win .

these contests shouldnt be based on who gets more likes , the GM/DEVs should decide who wins not the community !

THIS CRAP IS UNFAIR TO NON POPULAR PLAYERS !

these contests are so stupid .

the pictures dont even matter because people win by how popular they are in Warspear Online, someone could have a picture of a brick wall and if they are popular they win .

these contests shouldnt be based on who gets more likes , the GM/DEVs should decide who wins not the community !

THIS CRAP IS UNFAIR TO NON POPULAR PLAYERS !

they are posting it without names so nobody knows about it

and its about how much ppl u try to scam to vote u :rofl: l ast contest everybody scammed votes  or less ppl really paid for it but yea its not fair then :pardon:

Hey there, people of Arinar!

I just mailed my contest entry and wondered why (unlike to other contests here) noone posted their contributions to this thread so far. So I'll revive that nice tradition by showing you my little Shaman while meeting a Viper on Godgorrath:

864057107.jpg?1408485724

Here he is at Godgorrath's Snake Gorge:

864057169.jpg?1408485828

And this is an overview of the setup to prove that the picture is unedited. In fact there has been no editing at all - it's exactly like it came out of the camera.

864057148.jpg?1408485798

Of course no animals were harmed (or stunned  ;) ) during this photo shoot. For those interested, I would like to add that this beautiful creature is a tiger slug. We have some of them in our garden and you can see more of these fascinating animals at http://twitpic.com/e/2r3s .

Is that a matchstick?? ;D

That's not just a matchstick, it's a [+7 Matchstick of Sudden Doom];D

That's not just a matchstick, it's a [+7 Matchstick of Sudden Doom];D

Cool, Lvl 6 -Lvl 10 bow, now Lvl 14 - stick Lvl 18  >:D  wow.Good sense of humour

+1

Actually, it seems this is the last day to send your photo as the finalists will be chosen tomorrow.

no it finished they wrote on forum ends in 24\8\2014

no it finished they wrote on forum ends in 24\8\2014

Yeah, it's the last day to participate. If they didn't accept entries today they would have set the last day to be 23rd instead of 24th. By your logic they wouldn't have accepted entries on the first day.

lol it need a date. well im out i guess. at least i can send  proof tomorrow again with date in the same place

Peter, can i? Plx plx plx i suffered a lot to take this picture, even fought wife xD

lol it need a date. well im out i guess. at least i can send  proof tomorrow again with date in the same place

Peter, can i? Plx plx plx i suffered a lot to take this picture, even fought wife xD

I guess with the photo everything is ok, coz we can see Warspear Online logo. Just I dont think that they will accept it coz you sent the day when contest is already over. Goodluck  ;)

the voting after the top 5 finalists has been announced will define their places means that whoever have the most number of likes among the top 5 will be the winner ?? so its still based on likes or warspear council will vote for the winner ?? pls reply gm cause all i know is your jury will do the judging and im here sitting and relaxing while others campaigning for likes :(

the voting after the top 5 finalists has been announced will define their places means that whoever have the most number of likes among the top 5 will be the winner ?? so its still based on likes or warspear council will vote for the winner ?? pls reply gm cause all i know is your jury will do the judging and im here sitting and relaxing while others campaigning for likes :(

this contest was cool atm in that. no crazy people fighting for likes. JUst a girl got 300 in onde day dnt ask me how.  :facepalm:

this contest was cool atm in that. no crazy people fighting for likes. JUst a girl got 300 in onde day dnt ask me how.  :facepalm:

kk i got another things in mimd :rofl: not only buy them ..