[08.08.2014] Photo contest! Landscapes of Arinar

Pls remove the logo or paper requirements its just dumb we got a contest about similar looking places of ws in real life what if i take the best picture of a place and dont have any logo because i cant draw i lose?

And i live in a city while warspear maps are in forests and mountains where will i found such places in a city duh

The logo is to prevent ppl from internet searching an image

The logo is to prevent ppl from internet searching an image

Yeah, and it doesn't even need to be a logo. As I understood, you can just write "Warspear Online" and the date on a piece of paper.

Pls remove the logo or paper requirements its just dumb we got a contest about similar looking places of ws in real life what if i take the best picture of a place and dont have any logo because i cant draw i lose?

And i live in a city while warspear maps are in forests and mountains where will i found such places in a city duh

Dude, seriously? Cities have houses, Warspear has houses, where exactly is your problem?  :facepalm:  This isn't an award for pressing a camera button but one for being creative. Think a bit outside the box and you'll find millions of places in your immediate neighbourhood that resemble Warspear. Besides, noone expects you to paint the logo in oil or 3D. Just write ›Warspear‹ on a piece of paper and that's it. Shouldn't be too hard.

scrooge_landscape.png

Yyeessssssss :shok: wew

Terms of the contest

08.08. 2014 — 29.08.2014

Contest stages

08.08.2014 — 24.08.2014 Recieving photos

25.08.2014 — 26.08.2014 Selections of finalists

26.08.2014 — 29.08.2014 Final voting

29.08.2014 Awarding winners

Photo requirements

We accept only photos made for the contest. One participant can provide only one photo. In a photo must be captured only a real landscape, a place or a building, which are similiar to the objects in Warspear Online. You also should add a screenshot of this game location.

Shot must have a date and scripture “Warspear Online” written on any surface (sheet of paper, tablet screen, sand, wall, etc.). NOT EDITED THERE!

Editing colours, contrast and brightness is allowed.

Contest mechanics

You have to send all the photos to [email protected]. After proofing we will post them in an album on Facebook where  everyone can vote for them till August, 25. Photo that will have the most “likes” will get 2000 miracle coins as People's Choice Award.

After August, 25 contest will reach the homestretch. Our unbiased jury will choose 5 best photos and on the next day, August, 26, we will make a separate album for the finalists. It will start a new round of voting that will last till August, 29 and will define places which finalists will take.

Awards

1 place: 10000 miracle coins

2 place: 8000 miracle coins

3 place: 6000 miracle coins

4-5 places: 2000 miracle coins

People's Choice Award: 2000 miracle coins

We wish good luck to all the contestants!

AIGRIND team

The photo i would use I took a few weeks back on a holiday is this ok to use? Because it won't have the warspear logo in it i mean :)

Sadly no. We cant give up on this condition, cause otherwise our mailbox will explode. Only original pictures made for the contest

Some resemblamce in buildings? Maybe parks? And no, we will not change date/logo requirements, they show that you actually made an effort and deserve the prize. Not just took someone's picture from the internet.

Peter_Munk, Okay. What will happen if 2 people sent you the same location in game and kinda the same view in the real ?

Yeah, and it doesn't even need to be a logo. As I understood, you can just write "Warspear Online" and the date on a piece of paper.

You are right, it doesnt matter how they will be written. Anything will do. Its just to prove that picture wasnt taken from the internet.

Peter_Munk, Okay. What will happen if 2 people sent you the same location in game and kinda the same view in the real ?

I think chances for this are pretty low. We will probably post both images and let people vote, dont see the problem here.

I have a question about this landscape contest. Adding warspear screenshot of the spot can be put on any of my photo with photo edit or we much click with it together.

Just send us two files: photo and screenshot :)

Peter_Munk, I just thought you maybe decline both and ask them to send another one, but okay :) .

Thanks Peter!

WANT ASK IF I WANTED TO PARICIPATE MUST I TAKE A PHOTO IN REAL LIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE AN PLACE IN WARSPEAR ? PLS PLS ANSWER FAST

WANT ASK IF I WANTED TO PARICIPATE MUST I TAKE A PHOTO IN REAL LIFE THAT LOOKS LIKE AN PLACE IN WARSPEAR ? PLS PLS ANSWER FAST

Yes, exactly. You have to go outside and take a photo of a place that looks like a place in Warspear. Remember to include the "Warspear Online" scripture and the date.

Yes, exactly. You have to go outside and take a photo of a place that looks like a place in Warspear. Remember to include the "Warspear Online" scripture and the date.

k thanks  :good: :good:

Lol lets see where i can find a place in a city with tigers, wild boars, snakes and fairys... hmm i think im just going to travel to some forest and buy blades and hunt boars and take a pic xD

Lol lets see where i can find a place in a city with tigers, wild boars, snakes and fairys... hmm i think im just going to travel to some forest and buy blades and hunt boars and take a pic xD

i have to go outside :facepalm: lost

Can you show an example Peter? :blush: Coz no one making posts with their photos as it was on the other contests  :mega_shok:

This.

This.

Hardweed, Ik, I saw you too checking the ru topic while I was getting the Urls.

Hiperhel, No, it's an alone award,

Awards

1 place: 10000 miracle coins

2 place: 8000 miracle coins

3 place: 6000 miracle coins

4-5 places: 2000 miracle coins

People's Choice Award: 2000 miracle coins