Arena screens proving palas destruction

Ajingreat

Still cant believe many of u think palas aren't oped  :facepalm:

All they have to do is assume the position of rogue ( which is pretty easy on most arena maps ) and bind the put that wretched banner in the middle.

IDC if u call me noob and prolly lock the thread

105777_.png

105778_.png

105779_.png

105780_.png

arent they tanks? they shouldnt do that much damage in the first place ,almost all the damage comes from the banner

before the skill came out most paladins would barely hit 3k damage

Dealing more damage than other classes which are meant to do high damage shows something is out of place...

in the second screenshot i put 2 nightmares on that pala and the only thing he did was put down that banner in the last couple of seconds

I understand that u cant make out much from the damage alone but , arent there rangers in the screenshots? doing over twice the average rangers damage is just wrong

Still cant believe many of u think palas aren't oped  :facepalm:

All they have to do is assume the position of rogue ( which is pretty easy on most arena maps ) and bind the put that wretched banner in the middle.

IDC if u call me noob and prolly lock the thread

arena screens havnt proven anything ever, for years

why would i lock the thread if you didnt rage immaturely?

noob

:rofl:  every time i see a mc complain about the pala skill all i can do is laugh  :rofl:  do you idiots not realize that shamens basically have the same damn thing but double  :fool:  they have the totem and the shield which also deals damage, yet your getting sad faced cause pala only have one and you don't know how to be smart players and dodge it  : . Not often i see elf complain about it though :rofl:  yet were always called the crybabies  :unknw: :rofl: .

:rofl:  every time i see a mc complain about the pala skill all i can do is laugh  :rofl:  do you idiots not realize that shamens basically have the same damn thing but double  :fool:  they have the totem and the shield which also deals damage, yet your getting sad faced cause pala only have one and you don't know how to be smart players and dodge it  : . Not often i see elf complain about it though :rofl:  yet were always called the crybabies  :unknw: :rofl: .

:bad:  shaman skill is entirely different from pala banner, the totem only attacks 1 target and has a 5x5 range, pala banner hits multiple targets in 7x7 area

the shaman shield damages only if the shaman gets attacks(shaman dies=shield gone), banners stays after the paladin dies -_-

dodging a skill that has a 7x7 range is easier said than done

I dont think the development team is stupid. Dont u guys think they discussed it and tried to give each class some special aspect? pala now is a bit more offensive instead of that aura guy everyone takes in pty just to increase heal. ...

plus, maybe everyone killed rangers first. 5x5 dont really show much about classes, more about teamwork :D

lol,4k/5k/6k damage in 5x5 proves over powerness?

A ranger can easily cross 10k+ damage.

Only too much amplified users.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!! lol shaman totem hits 1 person  banner hits all. Banner increases EVERY elf in areas attack by 25% there are no similarities besides that you drop it on ground. So banner is shaman skill x5+all elves now 25% stronger near banner

Only too much amplified users.

Nah an average amped ranger can do as well.

New Aoe ranger skill can make 500+/player.If u can get 5ppl in the area a bonus 2k+ damage along Blessing + Powershot+Fire arrow combo.

Pally doesn't need a nerf.

Druid are the one that needs a nerf big time!

;D whys that?

Oops Only "Secret link" skill needs a nerf I mean.

At 4/4 its OP!

Just PVE wise that skill has a massive burst heal. 3k+/20s + Normal Dot heals/3s makes a party immortal...

That iluvweed guy is op and needs to be nerfed  :aggressive:...lol just kiddin I've said it before all that needs to be done is change banner to hit 1 target..keep range keep dmg keep attack increase  :give_rose:

That iluvweed guy is op and needs to be nerfed  :aggressive: ...lol just kiddin I've said it before all that needs to be done is change banner to hit 1 target..keep range keep dmg keep attack increase  :give_rose:

One target and destroyed if the pala dies.

Even then.. my rogue will die like a fly 1v1 by a pala three ampes lower than mine.. oh well. lol.

Oops Only "Secret link" skill needs a nerf I mean.

At 4/4 its OP!

Just PVE wise that skill has a massive burst heal. 3k+/20s + Normal Dot heals/3s makes a party immortal...

naw the skill is kinda bad to make 4/4 well atleast or what i do and how i played, for pvps ud need to have a member there at all times, and for a non running druid id rather have sleep 4/4 than link, vs a high ampped rouge sleep has shown to be much better. i also found a better all around setup for druids  ;D well atleast has shown to be better from my former setup,

i understand ur talking arena wise, but realistically the sleep is a much better skill in my opinion, and i still can heal 1k with the skill 1/4 so guess no real need to up it  ;D

One target and destroyed if the pala dies.

Even then.. my rogue will die like a fly 1v1 by a pala three ampes lower than mine.. oh well. lol.

i hope your joking, banner doesnt even do 300 damage if you have LOW MAGIC DEFENSE

now imagine spending money for +7 or +8 amulet/rings = 200 tick, 200 tick IS NOTHING and im quite surprised how biased your opinion is

rogues have their own advantages and you know it, dont play the victim...

i hope your joking, banner doesnt even do 300 damage if you have LOW MAGIC DEFENSE

now imagine spending money for +7 or +8 amulet/rings = 200 tick, 200 tick IS NOTHING and im quite surprised how biased your opinion is

true, it does over 300 dmg with HIGH MAGIC DEFENSE.

now imagine 300x5 in one fetter + normal and purify.