a question about the future of the class

SeaDemon

It's been a while since the reaper came out in the game and the complaints of the class have not stopped coming, from the uselessness in terms of massive battles to little damage for pvp / pve and other things, every day I read the topics created by other communities and so far I keep seeing the same thing, complaints.

the class has proven to be a disappointment, on the server I play the vast majority of reapers who started abandoned the class and the few who decided to continue using it maintain that the class is useless, people who invested a very high amount of gold feeling disappointed due to having a class that did not bring anything new, the skills in pvp are bad, in pve there is only one type of construction to carry in terms of skills, besides that the skills are mostly very similar to other skills that other classes have making this a boring and repetitive class, unable to outdo his main competitor in mc, the chieftain, I can assure you that if there is a rogue in your group he will end up doing more damage in less time than you and for bosses already mc has the hunters who clean bosses with a lot of hp very easily

If we compare it with the chieftain, this class is even worse because it completely exceeds what the reaper can do... mobility? chieftain is superior, initiation ability? chieftain does it without difficulty, resistance? the chieftain have better capacity, damage? chieftain can delete people in seconds and most important of all, THE CHIEF DOES NOT HAVE A LIMITER I decided to invest in a reaper because I saw potential but after leveling one I regret doing it, leveling a class is not cheap and the reaper in particular is seen to require massive doses of gold to reach a decent point something that ALL the others classes in mc do not require this class not only requires good armor, buffs and amp but also many books to achieve things that other classes can with only armor and amp

So I want to ask whoever is in charge of balance in the game, will we have a balance in this horror? or do you plan to abandon the class until snow when no one wants to use it anymore?... it is disappointing how we were given a defective class while elf received a very complete class

if they plan to leave the class until they know when. let us know in advance so I stop wasting my gold and continue playing with my boring class getting bored until I finally stop playing this game, this game became repetitive and finally when an air of joy had arrived here, they ended up giving us this and I do not plan to level any other class already mentioned since the time and gold invested in this class will not be returned to me by anyone so please I will leave my definitive question for anyone in charge ... we may or may not wait for a next balance that solves a little the problem that mc has with this class, considered the worst class of all

I'll be waiting for an answer that can calm my intrigue and anxiety a bit

I wish a good day to anyone who comes across this topic and I wish you luck on your day

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the idea of the Reaper but let's hope that Aigrind will buff it to make it worth the investment.