TheWowCow

What do you think?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• I want more weapon/armor varity
    • I think there is enough variety
    • Warspear team get on this project I like it
    • I was too lazy to read all of that

I think there should be more armor and weapons and not weapons that are better than each other just with different stats and looks for example : Let's say a level 13 purple sword has parry,atk speed, and cooldown stats  I think there should be another level 13 sword same damage amount but with different stats like accuracy,dodge,atk speed and it looks different. It gets really boring looking at people with the exact same equips as you and  it would be nice to have a unique look I'm not talking about just changing color of equips but really changing the design of the equips making each player feel different it would be really nice add to Warspear to have some different looking armor. Also the equips shouldn't be harder than the other to get for example level 19 has arena weapons and craft weapons and bregner weapons and Brenger weapons are rare so very hard to get and the common weapons are craft and arena so only 2 common weapons so everyone has them please add more common weapons not better than each other but different looks and stats to add variety because this game has VERY little variety and that makes getting loot not as fun . I think there should be at least 3-5 different weapons/armor sets for each level for example  some new level 18 sets (again same defense amount just different stats) DD and HE the level 18 heavy armor sets you guys had the right idea with making variety but there isn't really it would be nice if DD and HE looked different and had different bonuses, example: DD gives def and hp reg and HE gives mdef and cooldown.

Yes, I do want more variety! This is actually one of my few secret begrudgings towards the devs. ;D  Not an overwhelming amount of equipment but not so underwhelming either, so much so that every other member of your class looks like clones of yourself. :pleasantry: