i will not lead war anymore.

sternriter

at sunday i already make 3 wave wars... 2 wave we destroy t1 elf.. wave 3 we cant... coz many of us off at they cl boss quest.... hurt to say this but.. someone A HEIR at my guild kick all explorer.., and no one know that guy.. even dev cant help me... so find another war leader.. and another guild war leader... coz at war... my guild only kill all elf at stair, so newbie and cl questor can cross... ty for hundred wars i lead...

at sunday i already make 3 wave wars... 2 wave we destroy t1 elf.. wave 3 we cant... coz many of us off at they cl boss quest.... hurt to say this but.. someone A HEIR at my guild kick all explorer.., and no one know that guy.. even dev cant help me... so find another war leader.. and another guild war leader... coz at war... my guild only kill all elf at stair, so newbie and cl questor can cross... ty for hundred wars i lead...

Are you sure its not Yurosai back on business again? That guy has temper issue.Big LOL Bro. Tips: Don't give unknown new player heir status who would happened to make few Gps for week.

Save the guild. Btw making war is ridiculous this days with few mcs against huge Elfchosen players.

Are you sure its not Yurosai back on business again? That guy has temper issue.Big LOL Bro. Tips: Don't give unknown new player heir status who would happened to make few Gps for week.

Save the guild. Btw making war is ridiculous this days with few mcs against huge Elfchosen players.

i was off, so idk..

only stupid war leader will do that.. i never star war if not many mcs coming.. and thecrimson guild is enough to destroy all elf at stair..