PLEASE BE SMART DEV. DONT MAKE NONSENSE GAME.

sternriter

WHY NOT MAKE GUILD CHAT LOG LIKE IS CLASH OF CLAN..  SOMEONE AT MY GUILD..  WHO IS HEIR..  KICK ALL EXPLORER..  CAN U CHECK IT?  OR MAKE BETTER GAME??..  DONT MAKE STUUUPID GUILD SYSTEM.. 

You must learn how to be a leader, how to make someone a heir without trusting him very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very............... much!

Good luck!

im okay if he kick all explorer... but problem is... what if he do that with other guild.. i just wanna know who do this... and i know this is my fault.. i just really want to know who do that shit... guild chat log will very help that.. make guild system but not have guild chat log???....

Ohhh I didnt get that before. Yeah stern I agree a chat log that shows who kicked who who withdrew what would be a great idea, maybe move this under suggestions?

im okay if he kick all explorer... but problem is... what if he do that with other guild.. i just wanna know who do this... and i know this is my fault.. i just really want to know who do that shit... guild chat log will very help that.. make guild system but not have guild chat log???....

They have.

Ohhh I didnt get that before. Yeah stern I agree a chat log that shows who kicked who who withdrew what would be a great idea, maybe move this under suggestions?

It has been suggested already, someone asked about it and they have it lols.

and also learn how to start topic in polite and respective manner.

I know, that everyone can be frustrated, but we're are not the side to blame, nevertheless we're the side who can help.

Please, send a ticket to our support and we will do everything to help.