[2022.10.06] Great Battle for territories - 07.10.22!

Dr Strange

• Administrators

image.jpeg

Friends!

We are pleased to announce that on October 7, in honor of the opening LXXV season of the Arena, the traditional Great Battle for Territories will take place. Anyone who is ready to defend the honor of his union, we are waiting on the lands of Irselnort!

Schedule is here:

US-Sapphire - 20:00 PDT

EU-Emerald - 20:00 CEST

SEA-Pearl - 18:00 CEST

BR-Tourmaline - 02:00 CEST (next day)

RU-Amber, RU-Topaz, RU-Ruby - 18:00 CEST

Rewards:

3 taken territories:

• increasing of resilience, physical and magical strength by 10%
  • increasing of arena points gain by 10%

2 taken territories:

• increasing of max HP and energy by 10%

1 taken territory:

• increasing of HP and MP regeneration by 30%

Incentive prize (0:0; 0:1; 0:2; 0:3)

• increasing of physical and magical defense by 10%

All bonuses may be summarized, except for the incentive one.

Rewards will be active for 3 days.

Good luck in the battle!

AIGRIND

This requires a bug fix i suppose.

All classes aoe dmg cannot affect flag hp.
necro acid rain hitting flags is a bug which is not been fixed.

Adding a video of players abusing bugs instead reporting them.

28 minutes ago, Necromaa said:

This requires a bug fix i suppose.

Not a bug. Everything works as intended. Please check previous territory war update for more details.

8 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Not a bug. Everything works as intended. Please check previous territory war update for more details.

It is not intended to stack dot dmg on flag if u can see in the video, none of the classes’ aoe dmg is supoosed to stack dmg to flag,

probably acid rain was left out from list or imo its a bug that is being abused or which needs a fix. Thank you.

Static not destructible items* :) 

so flag comes under static? And not destructible, i would like to get a clarification from devs. 

6DB6C6AD-5B25-4880-B3BA-8C2477A62171.jpeg

Edited by Necromaa

On 10/8/2022 at 1:45 PM, TheCaster said:

But its unfair to Elf side, because only necro can do that ACID RAIN spam trick.

11 hours ago, Xjhazx said:

But its unfair to Elf side, because only necro can do that ACID RAIN spam trick.

Just wanted to clarify that it's not a bug or bug abuse as mentioned above.

The sentinel faction has skills with similar mechanics where you don't have to explicitly click or target the flag to do damage to it. It's just that you guys haven't explored it yet. It's prevalent in the other servers. 

War mechanics are so outdated right now that it's plain boring now.

Edited by TheCaster

They hope for the tears they shed, and they think that these tears can change anything.but no dear lads .Anything that should not go your way

7 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

They hope for the tears they shed, and they think that these tears can change anything.but no dear lads .Anything that should not go your way

The devs probably already know about the problem and will fix the skill soon, without shedding a single tear.

3 minutes ago, Fabr said:

The devs probably already know about the problem and will fix the skill soon, without shedding a single tear.

they would fix it asap if it was a BUG ..but we know if the long eared elves keeps crying lot maybe it change things :coolstory2:

33 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

they would fix it asap if it was a BUG ..but we know if the long eared elves keeps crying lot maybe it change things :coolstory2:

Yes, it's not a bug, but an error. Damage over time skills are not able to deal damage on the flag, but acid rain does damage, and this was not supposed to work as it should, simply a mistake, and that will be fixed.

What makes me cry is seeing some trying to justify a mistake that the devs themselves made, to encourage them not to correct the skill so they can have an advantage in the war, makes me cry with pity.

3 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Yes, it's not a bug, but an error. Damage over time skills are not able to deal damage on the flag, but acid rain does damage, and this was not supposed to work as it should, simply a mistake, and that will be fixed.

What makes me cry is seeing some trying to justify a mistake that the devs themselves made, to encourage them not to correct the skill so they can have an advantage in the war, makes me cry with pity.

im not playing the game anymore and idk how it works. all i know elves cry over everything especially those from my server haha  .they was crying over a relic on charmer skill on event now losing war and crying over poor necros skill :teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:hmmm

@Dr Strange Can we aspect a feature which allows showing names of enemies over freinds/Parties,or Flag say for example,during war time. This way, We can clearly see enemies and Chars with Shorter Name and guild names can't hide behind Alliance Chars' Names for more effective battles.

Further, can we modify Preference of showing name Like "war mode" or something.

Edited by GTX