Accs blocked after weeks of not playing

Ihtehotdogx

Well...gm tf are yall doing? Yall drunk and drank to much vodka or soemthing? Blocked my acc without a reason....get sober pls                                Ps.. SMD.                   

My acc banned no reason also... i sent report Ryderx Demonologist all gone rouge isnt banned... yet idk i sent report whats goin on idk what i did!

105653_.jpg

Yall can thank  the fagg,.ot edstrike for this, and gms yall suck di,.ck too for listening to this shemale

Same goes for my necro logged in and banned havent done a thing against the rules over. $1000 worth of mcoins put into char something better be done about this bullshit

Yall can thank  the fagg,.ot edstrike for this, and gms yall suck di,.ck too for listening to this shemale

Are you mad? shane told me that u were happy and saying ''thanks for make me famous''

}" post="868179" timestamp="1407360331"]

Fix this devs :facepalm: :facepalm:  and stop talking about me saying that I banned yall  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  I am not a gm

-Edstrike

sadly i think it may not be him gotta be a bug or something its like everyone myth contacted was banned please i sent u email devs please PLEASE reply Thank you

sadly i think it may not be him gotta be a bug or something its like everyone myth contacted was banned please i sent u email devs please PLEASE reply Thank you

Everyone in the ducking game knows that mythblades always sell and trade acc, thats why he was banned :facepalm: :facepalm:

Im not mad that my accs r banned im mad that others got banned cus of you

cuz of me? :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  How many times i have to tell you this?

I'm not a gm, just a normal player like you.

Look all i know is a bunch of accounts got banned because of 1 person and. 90% of these accounts got banned for no reason at all just got banned for knowing myth. And im sorry but im pissed if i find out who it was they will find quitting the game is easier when im done with them

}" post="868185" timestamp="1407360902"]

Everyone in the ♥♥♥♥ing game knows that mythblades always sell and trade acc, thats why he was banned :facepalm: :facepalm:

yah but I GOT BANNED i dont do

That i just like hanging out with peeps and arena Ryderx Turtleduck are all mine yall know that theres some

Mistake same

With Whis hotdog etc we dont do it why did we get banned?!?

Look all i know is a bunch of accounts got banned because of 1 person and. 90% of these accounts got banned for no reason at all just got banned for knowing myth. And im sorry but im pissed if i find out who it was they will find quitting the game is easier when im done with them

You share acc with myth?

yah but I GOT BANNED i dont do

That i just like hanging out with peeps and arena Ryderx Turtle♥♥♥♥ are all mine yall know that theres some

Mistake same

With Whis hotdog etc we dont do it why did we get banned?!?

idk then, just stop saying that i banned yall :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  im not a gm

}" post="868191" timestamp="1407361118"]

You share acc with myth?

ed none of us do where just his friends or are in chaotic and got banned half the guild was Almost everyone on his friends list we dont know why

ed none of us do where just his friends or are in chaotic and got banned half the guild was Almost everyone on his friends list we dont know why

Well, We should wait for a gm :)

So far ive gathered that 30+ accs got banned over watever this is good job to whoever did this Roland snorlax whichever admin reads this if i can get a private conversation i would appreciate it

new host = new security

new security = better fraud detection

or someone just sent in a giant list with proof

idk

rikin 2.0?

new host = new security

idk

rikin 2.0?

aka huntmc, some better think twice before choosing the easy road..

new host = new security

idk

rikin 2.0?

No cus Elfs were banned too so many accs im so confused. Is it cus ive lived in multiple

Areas changed devices? Idk what it could be or why my shaman was banned

No cus Elfs were banned too so many accs im so confused. Is it cus ive lived in multiple

Areas changed devices? Idk what it could be or why my shaman was banned

rouge Acc now banned for no reason...