Nerf New Druid Heal

Corona virus

As the title says new druid heal is op as hell. Ive faced druids with low magic who have 245 normal heal but heal well over 1500 with their new skill. Shaman shield can only be used on others, make druid heal this way too or nerf it so druids cant completly heal themselves with 1 lucky crit.

"Secret Link" This skill is not about magic of druids,it depends on how low HP is and the skill level.

At 4/4 skill a druid easily heals anyone to his Max HP or in numbers 3k+ heals.

Even during arenas I have seen a BD with 100hp when healed gets to his full 3.7k HP next second .Its the most OP skill with those heavily bug heals.

Its not about arena only in farm elfsaken team are in a easy mode as these insane burst heals helps them run however they want.

One of my guild mate's Druid and Paladin went to eye with just 2people.Now you just imagine how this skill is!

elfs/chosen have always had farm in super easy mode.

*paladins* *priest*

and this skill automatically check all the party so, all you need to do is *click skill* and there you go, whoever was dying is now full hp. trololol?

devs assume the people playing elfs/chosen are 3 year olds? gotta keep everything easy for them...

retardly easy :snorlax:

Everyone knows legion is great for a challenge, lol.

But yes, reduce the amount of heal slightly, and include a mass heal skill of the same calibre to a legion class. ( necro prefered.. their expert skills are not grand like some classes. Would be nice if they received something like it. )

Only ones probably able to beat 2 druids now are probably 2 necros or 2 bds. In 2v2 that is. Bds because dps is out of this world and necros because mares 24/7. It is ridiculous and i cant see how any other expert skills will have a huge inpact on this. That being said i want one of the legion classes to get a skill that prevents any healing, does not allow the targeted player to heal someone or targeted person to be healed. (Necro preferred)

Actually pala banner was so amazing that it got everyones attention.

And ppl forgot that druid has more amazing skill :diablo:

Looks like banner protest failed,so lets start a new protest for druids.

Nerf it please or change this skill. So unfair he just clicking and giving full hp in party, now even 2 noob druid can hunt all monsters, elves now spamm pvp 3vs3 all time 2 druids and other one bd, pala, ranger no matter this combo is unbeatable even if they are low amped.  :aggressive:

ELF have a bigger population = devs make more money off elf side. These new b.s skills are very ridiculous, but because the majority of players play elf they gotta make em happy . A lot I mean A LOT of mcs either quit, or switched to elf side. What happens when the game loses its other faction?

Cmon its not fair even in wars having druids completly everyone, new druids heal is the by far most op skill in the game!

you guys say devs are elves  but go back to all the updates and youll see almost every single one there all mcforsaken... :facepalm:

you made a paladin because of the banner skill, you started a topic about it. Contradict yourself in every post buddy. Say whatever nonsense you want, the new skills are OP as I've ever seen. Not even a close discussion.

Actually pala banner was so amazing that it got everyones attention.

And ppl forgot that druid has more amazing skill :diablo:

Looks like banner protest failed,so lets start a new protest for druids.

you made a paladin because of the banner skill, you started a topic about it. Contradict yourself in every post buddy. Say whatever nonsense you want, the new skills are OP as I've ever seen. Not even a close discussion.

Haha i made that Topic "Making a Paladin?" in like june and frankly he is still lvl 1 so sry and t every thing i posted on about pallys were about lil whiners that cant play the game if they die 2 or more times from a new skill i and the  posts werent suporting nor was it against the skill i was saying shut up and play the game. so im sorry but i hevent even done a quest on my pally because im playing on my druid so im sorry if you took it all the wrong way buddy. :pleasantry: and no i  made because i wanted a tank thats also magic. sorry that your a lil mc that cant stand elves having one good skill when you guys get a good skill i wont care if it was op and they buffed it but when one elf starts to star a topic to nerf mc will be coming out of rock to defend that one skill so they can be op forever. :facepalm:

I have the same amount of characters on both factions, I use common sense when looking at new skills. I also have experienced banner being on my team, and being on the other team.

No my opinion is be happy with what you get in the game and dont go trow huge hissy fit and get a skill thats op and defend with it with your life so it doesnt get nerfed

No my opinion is be happy with what you get in the game and dont go trow huge hissy fit and get a skill thats op and defend with it with your life so it doesnt get nerfed

if I had a skill that is op. I would happily admit it. Judging from some of your posts I dont think you have any high level characters. That's great welcome to the game. I even posted in reference to your amping questions (which shows to me that you are a newer player) Based off this I know you have never faced a banner or have even seen it in arena basically you made an elf so no matter the topic you defend it. Without having ANY knowledge of harads banner, or the new druid skill. Why am I wasting my time arguing with a person who doesnt know what he is talking about. Also learn some punctuation and proper spelling! This is my last post to your random statements about things you dont know. Have fun talking to yourself about skills you've never seen. If you have any real questions id be happy to assist. I have elf and mc names if you need help! Thanks

Yes i know the banner is op ok not sure about the heal and yes i am new but i have seen the arena videos all i am saying is that i dont care that you nerf my skill or op yours im saying that just play the dang game and be happy not throw hissy fits We all take the game seriously in our own way i take it more then average i hate charge i try to get away in the arena and i get attacked while im stuned then i die it makes make me almost scream at my phone but i am not gonna rant all over the forum im perfectly fine you wanting to nerf the banner i may have different thoughts  but im still not gonna rant all over the forum and the druids new heal it may or not be op but idk but all im am saying is dont go all over the forum saying "oh the devs must be elves they have to have elves glory" when you look at their chars their mc on the pic in the updates.

:good: Welcome to warspear, yea they are op. I don't bother to complain anymore. Just hate when I have dealt with something 9374393 times and people on that faction defend it for no reason. I do recommend getting those skills when you level up.

I have nothing against you just the ppl that nonstop freak out about the skill how do they know they will give legion a skill so good it heals attacks and gives you a shield

but the ppl that whine and whine will probably ruin that because the cant wait till the next update they need it now