[2012.02.08] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 Release

Kuzmitch

1 more important thing on mmorpg/rpg games,

POWER UP ITEMS SHOULD BE GET BY OUR HARDWORK IN GAME...

NOT BY PAY IT!!!!!

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND TRUE MMORPG/RPG....

10000%(like beholder damage) AGREED  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

they have the thing like money bar(its like exp bar in the game) then it reaches end its means what they will release new weapons and armours for runes and ampfs  ;D  so then new lvl starting  8)

:lol:

Extra mobs wit extra damage and now our hit can miss wit new resist.

Scrolls prices are almost double.

Tottaly dissapointed. :bad:

This boss so powerful!! :facepalm: I THINK just mc can kill it... Actually Shaman n Barbarian: use Earthqueake than Charge..then Earthquake again then Charge..Both skill can Make Boss cant attack.. It will be easy if there is many Shaman n Barb ;) Fb just have noob skill: Root and Hamstring just make Boss cant use skill,but is this boss use skill?? :wacko: Surelu not  :lol: Just ignored this new boss, it just drop ugly costume..not level 18/20 item. 8)

@Redzsha are u blind??? Now all boss has RESIST skill that can't be blinded or earthquake, i tried many times but my blind and earthquake skill failed

Changes in balance and bug fixes of Astral Labyrinth. We are closely watching how players conquer the actual content, and do everything possible SO THAT THEY WILL ENJOY IT. In the current update has been fixed many bugs and added a missing shoes from a set for 18th level.

From what I heard now laby is harder like it wasnt hard enough before,I heard laby BOSS WILL NOT RESPAWN AT 3 MINUTES

ANYMORE cause it was only a bug(Haven't hunt there yet so sry if I heard wrong).Repairing scroll price has been increased,easy way to get potion has been closed.

I'm sry but what part of all that are we suppose to ENJOYagain? Infact its getting less enjoyable now  :facepalm: .

standard player have to spent years to raise levels.....  ther's no logic for this update " out of date "......

From what I heard now laby is harder like it wasnt hard enough before,I heard laby BOSS WILL NOT RESPAWN AT 3 MINUTES ANYMORE cause it was only a bug(Haven't hunt there yet so sry if I heard wrong).Repairing scroll price has been increased,easy way to get potion has been closed. I'm sry but what part of all that are we suppose to ENJOYagain? Infact its getting less enjoyable now  :facepalm: .

agree.... Now this game just for rich people ... And the poor just like a noob now, just can stand, and chat ... :'(

very STUPID Update, mcoins item increase, mobs attack increase, addtional mobs on astral labyrinth, new boss with 10k damage normal hit with 7 square range, 1square 501 damage if u lucky --> to get beholder `UGLY` costume?

I hope kuzz n dev will action for each player complain to reduce people stop playing this game.

tis noob update sucks a lot. my many friend quit today. duck to game devoloper wo made this noob update. lab get impossible now. new boss sucks a lot. 10000 hit is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for every one. no one have 4000+ hp then who difend this boss. game devoloper get crazy now. each updat sucks every time. reach ppl get reacher. poor ppl getting begger. and cuzzz please dont say its intresting game. its become bore. because nothing remain here for playing.

that's it ,  the WSP  Privèe Club -  Only for VIP with dollars to spent.....  Create a new server for REAL Players that only  take fun to Fight  , help , do quests and raise level... cause this server actually it seems a big Marketplace for LVL 18 - 20 ,

nobody help , nobody repair , nobody explain.... 

Bd skills are not balanced - 

impossible to get Items cause you have to kill million of animals

if you have broken items ??? 

the arena points .... 

how do a normal player raise and have fun with this game ??

Quote from Kuzmitch:

"- Several fixes and improvements."

Several fixes and improvements which arent in Update note like :

- Item duration goes down now twice faster than before

- Mobs hits now about 20dmg more (+-)

- Scroll of repair 19m.c instead of 9...

- Arena HP/MP bug

LOL  :facepalm:  I would not call it improvements & fixes

I always thought that updates make games better to be more comfortable to players. WS is totally opposite of that.

i agreed with crossfits reply. still we both r aposit to each ather. frist time i seen that mcs and elifs r together agenst new update

embrald::-

blad dancer::- xxsachinxx lvl 18

Currently we busy with collecting list of bugs in the 2.8 version at forum and in the game. Every problem wil be checkend and we will make a decision about its fix. I cant tell you anything about the fix date at the moment.

1 more thing

when u go arena and come back ur hp and mana is halfed and it not restores...other ppl see u have full hp but u see its half...if u change screen then it shows full...but if on original screen with half hp if u finght  u die with half hp in store...i will make a video to show if u nt understand me...tell me

Currently we busy with collecting list of bugs in the 2.8 version at forum and in the game. Every problem wil be checkend and we will make a decision about its fix. I cant tell you anything about the fix date at the moment.

arena bug is most dengerous it not restore our remaning half hp and mana. as well as potions also not effective as wel as druids heal is become useless.

Arena Bug:

2 Player vs. 2 Player

1. ***** 19 level

2. ***** 20 level

vs.

1. ***** 16 level

2. ***** 18 level

WTF?!

bug in life when reach the half (life and mana), so please, put back the original dmg of monsters, the original price of mcoins itens, all this update, i dont see so much thing i agree (that thing of arrow indicating the quest is a good idea, but up the monsters dmg? is difficult the game, and put more difficult? all players will left the game bros... NO, i don't agree with a easy game, but before update, is hard to get lvl, now is near impossible to ppl who don't get money to get mcoins) please fix this, or a huge amount of players will left the game (i say this bcuz i see, have so less ppl in game than before update)

I hope the game come back to original state (before update u.u")

Thanks for all, and i'll be back to game when all this be fixed ;)

thanks ppl...

By TrimaX

this game only for rusian ppl which they have alot money  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

oh, no we don't have a lot of money, warspear online- first game for russian users for mobile...

soo we don't have anyone choice  ;)

oh, no we don't have a lot of money, warspear online- first game for russian users for mobile...

soo we don't have anyone choice  ;)

then..

i ask u..

how much ppl at rusian server quiting this game just because the m.coin??

if u say 'no one quiting'...i can say 'the rusian ppl are rich'  :pleasantry: ..

look at other server..at saphire as i played this game..

many ppl quit just bcause m.coin.. :bomb: