[2012.02.08] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 Release

Kuzmitch

350 dmg +, some lab bosses hit, before it was hard to tank without pots, now even more so, and no quests for free pots anymore.

dailys? btw my brother leaved the game after trying to play 10mins  ;D

BUG!! BUG!! BUG!!

HOW CAN I DIE WHEN MY HEALTH IS STILL 600???

I THINK IM GOING TO QUIT THIS GAME,,

THIS GAME IS GETTING WORST AND WORST EVERY UPDATE....

WITH THE MOBS HIT STRONGER THAN BEFORE AND REPAIR SCROLL GETTING EXPENSIVE....YES!!! THIS GAME IS FOR RICH PEOPLE ONLY,,,!!!

HEY KUZZ,,WHAT HAPPENED WITH THISS????

"COME GUYS, THIS IS A GAME, NOT A SHOP" U SAID LONG TIME AGO????

DONT THINK ALL PLAYER IS SAME WITH RUSSIAN PLAYER THATS ALWAYS PAY AND PAY AND BUY AND BUY......U GUYS MUST THING ABOUT THE ECONOMIC DIFFERENT ON OTHER COUNTRY WITH YOUR COUNTRY...

I LOVE THIS GAME BUT.....nevermind, you guys wont listen anyway,,,,so..i give up.

(hope 1 day some friend tell me.."hey warspear is good now, its become real online game" then i will play again.

i am thinking to leave this game too  ;)  i will come few times in a month to talk with friends, its enough for me  :unknw:

Why mobs hit harder? Before update mob near Ashalarkh hit me 77 now its 118. :facepalm:

Yea, this is stupid. Just so we have to amp more and spend more money.

Yet again they find a way for their greed to come in first hand... wtf!

idiotic n duckin update of all time how do u expect low lvl peepz wid no amply to kill adds leave bosses u guyz must gone mad money isnt everytin me gonna show my middle finger to dis game

they have the thing like money bar(its like exp bar in the game) then it reaches end its means what they will release new weapons and armours for runes and ampfs  ;D  so then new lvl starting  8)

1 more important thing on mmorpg/rpg games,

POWER UP ITEMS SHOULD BE GET BY OUR HARDWORK IN GAME...

NOT BY PAY IT!!!!!

THEY DONT UNDERSTAND TRUE MMORPG/RPG....

Problem is that we all continue playing even tho they keep screwing us. We should all quit the game. All in the game go on strike!  ;D

We are the ones letting them do as they please as long as we still play after they fudge up the game..

If they have no players in the game they need to start listening to our demands (wishes, suggestions)...

Another update and no shock it was a way to make us  have to spend more money just too keep up.  Bosses resist shamans skills now how is that fair. Idk about others classes but im sure they get resisted some way too. I love the fact that bsses  can dish out more dmg. Keep us off the bosses and make us buy mcoin.  Everyone who post before me is right. Game for the rich, devs forgot(morr like ignored) about the  ppl who cant buy mcoin, devs pushing us tobuy but give us nothing thats worth buying now. Cost to play is up. Is that fair to ur loyal gamers that stuck by this game after each update that somehow made things worse? 

:facepalm:  epic update :facepalm: total fail :facepalm: think game masters need more money or what :facepalm: :facepalm: make the damage of all monsters LIKE BEFORE PLEASE...

my summary of updates after 0.7 (the golden age).

1.0: everything changed, rich man shows his face, potter gods start to emerge, nothing much to do for already lv18 players. except pay to make your char stronger...

was nice update, due to the low prices of mc items, and everyone having  fair chance to get them or buy them.

1.5: mc items start to show there true colors, hp pots price increase for some reason ( stopped buying mc regulary after this increase)....

1.9: fun little beta arena, FREE ARENA, TRUE SKILLED PLAYERS ON TOP, thats about it....

2.0: revenge of the rogue after  many many updates of being complete crap, (unlimited arena tickets ruin pvp rating and leader boards, = forbes list at ranking, not actual skill, defeating the purpose of arena).

2.5: complete annihilation of any sort of fair pvp, destroyed all balance if you are not rich to pay 100$ +, you will be there practice dummy's and nothing more. (no joke, it costs that much to be on top) due to amping, lvl15 killing lvl20, sense of achievement lost,.

2.6: glimer of hope for awhile

2.8: Опубликованное фото

3.0: mc shop removed, new classes, new skills, pay monthly, epicness!

is that you in that photo crossfit :D

yes  8) i hate devs and rusians only Want money.  Damage of mobs augmented because in rusian server are. X 10 more killing boss. They dont think in emerald saphire .. they! Prefer new costumes

I dont wait more time ...dont heard players

hitmen says the reality mmporg are for hardwork uping items and the hardwork player is the best

Here the best player is the rich i remember kuz saying this is a game,not a shop  :facepalm: really? Where is the game? Thats a shop......

Please stop and heard players and dont the money game is a richs vs poors

Now new players use new runes. Extra pockets amplification arena points want more? :facepalm:

True words...

Actually thought there was hope when 2.6 came...

Well, see U in 3.0 and pray for change.

Till then, all should go on strike.

All ppl gather in Nadir  and dont do shit. Just stand there 24/7 till they start listening...  :friends:

stop dreaming...

see how kuzz dont care on us >>> http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=52779.msg178341#new

omg..he reply that topic ...what a crap :facepalm:

Agree with sulla. Things went downhil after each update. On 2.6 it was abit better but we get hit with this update and it just continues chain of failing updates. :( money isnt everything  but thats whats become of warspear now.

I am disappointed... when i saw the avatar too...  veeeery  ugly costume rolfs... and we need die for it 10-20-30 or more times...  :facepalm: 

And the hits changes.. pfff. Its why goood?  AiGrind need only the money ..    :bad:

Need one full party to kill example the Winged Demoness, or 2 experienced player  :lol:    what is that?

The Blind and earthquake dont work on the bosses or just sometimes.. and it?    :bad:

And the mc  shop... :mega_shok: 1  fcking repair scroll 19mc???????  :shok:

I am disappointed... when i saw the avatar too...  veeeery  ugly costume rolfs... and we need die for it 10-20-30 or more times...  :facepalm: 

And the hits changes.. pfff. Its why goood?  AiGrind need only the money ..    :bad:

Need one full party to kill example the Winged Demoness, or 2 experienced player  :lol:    what is that?

The Blind and earthquake dont work on the bosses or just sometimes.. and it?    :bad:

Repair scroll now cost 19 mc?! :facepalm:  ,lol the rich ppl spend like they just dont care so poor ppl are not being heard.They're never gonna lower the MC price while the rich loyal customers are still playing.

:facepalm: :facepalm:  agree with u  :facepalm: winged demoness many mobs now, i killed she but dead after kill with shaman  :facepalm: and about the scrolls of repair :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: havent words man, havent words...

The problem is that every update are getting worse. We all complained and they never listened yet we all still play this game. Just stop wasting money on mc shop.

huhhhhh :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: every update make disappointed,more cost>>>money money n money :bad: ,n mob in lab its hard now, 1 add hit 160++ before its 130++ , druid heal only 262(full set 17)  :wacko: 2x time hit n going die  :mega_shok: ,,please respond GM  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

REALLYY MUST AMPLI ALLL ITEEEEEMMMMMM  +10 SO CAN FARM IN LAB, THIS ONLY RICHSPEAR ONLINE

1.0: everything changed, rich man shows his face, potter gods start to emerge, nothing much to do for already lv18 players. except pay to make your char stronger...

was nice update, due to the low prices of mc items, and everyone having  fair chance to get them or buy them.

1.5: mc items start to show there true colors, hp pots price increase for some reason ( stopped buying mc regulary after this increase)....

1.9: fun little beta arena, FREE ARENA, TRUE SKILLED PLAYERS ON TOP, thats about it....

2.0: revenge of the rogue after  many many updates of being complete crap, (unlimited arena tickets ruin pvp rating and leader boards, = forbes list at ranking, not actual skill, defeating the purpose of arena).

2.5: complete annihilation of any sort of fair pvp, destroyed all balance if you are not rich to pay 100$ +, you will be there practice dummy's and nothing more. (no joke, it costs that much to be on top) due to amping, lvl15 killing lvl20, sense of achievement lost,.

i love the 0.7 version  .. xtra bags are free and no mc shop at that time  ::)

3.0 pay monthly ??  :shok: :shok: :facepalm:  every updates are getting worst  :facepalm:

boss hit 10000  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  AND WTF BLOOD ON SCREEN? I CAN NOT CONCENTRATE  :wacko: :wacko:

agree !! that blood on the screen sucks !! cant get rid of it  :diablo: :diablo:

Developers or anyone whoever control the prices make the dmg by mobs as in version 2.6 and i have seen in other mmorpg that which ever items are bought mostly their prices goes down,but here which ever items are bought more the prices goes up, tell us whats the reason of inceasing the prices or repair scroll? Instead of increasing the value of monster drop,the prices of repair scroll gone up, and its so stupid to do so as when the prices of repair scroll was 9mc,we thought its better to buy mcoins to repair but 19mc for repair scroll? I will better use gold to repair as it dont cost me anything. Stop robbing us like this,instead ask donation for developement of game like pls donate whoever can donate,we will happily donate then,but dont play with mshop prices like that and show us how greedy you guys are..i just hating it now..developers has already increased prices of pots 2times since the launch of mshop..

agree !! that blood on the screen sucks !! cant get rid of it  :diablo: :diablo:

The blood is a good thing,when i was chatting today and i saw blood,i knews someone was hitting me so its a good warning..

The blood is a good thing,when i was chatting today and i saw blood,i knews someone was hitting me so its a good warning..

but cant see if theres a mobs or enemy on the side part of the screen :( :(  for me its not good and not comfortable of it  :blush: :blush:

AAnd yet again its more money. At the least u should make farming for gold easier again so those who either can't afford mcoins or can't buy in their country can still obtain items neeeded to make a decent character.

agree....