[2012.02.08] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 Release

Kuzmitch

maybe in  the faaar future.. bcoz to they  its dont t good if u get the good items for a  cc points...

u dont spend a lots of mc to the arena tickets or revive in lab, or other else ..  :wacko:

true  :good: :good:

idk why some players happy this update as other updates make u spend more mcoins amplify ur weapon then update then it come crap and u have to amplify again and again ..... be j happy now rich noobs we now the noobs First mc done bg in sapphire and now i be noob again ....  :facepalm:

its true :facepalm: so idk how long ican survive, this games only for the rich noob :'(

And yet again its more money. At the least u should make farming for gold easier again so those who either can't afford mcoins or can't buy in their country can still obtain items needed to make a decent character.

Fully support what u say. and also repair prices are too high.

But plz, wait and see the changes before we start complaining too much.  ::)

Hahah.. and oh yes, What will happen to the chars that are currently parked in snowland?    :crazy:

AAnd yet again its more money. At the least u should make farming for gold easier again so those who either can't afford mcoins or can't buy in their country can still obtain items neeeded to make a decent character.

Yeah, I agreed

Hahah.. and oh yes, What will happen to the chars that are currently parked in snowland?    :crazy:

Hah, its a good question.    :mega_shok:

Fully support what u say. and also repair prices are too high.

But plz, wait and see the changes before we start complaining too much.  ::)

ok i wait lets see  :( :(

:bad: :facepalm: :wacko: I had got lvl17 boots frm Anax and I sold it.I would not have sold if it was lvl18 its so unfair  :cray: :shok:Nw get me my lvl18 boots  :spiteful:

Hmm I think we need to add a shop at Nadir to trade between fb and mc. I have all these mc drops from laby. Next update please  :friends:

very great idea...i already suggest this idea since ver 1.9.....

no respond....

this better be good, and i'm still waiting for my 570 miracle coins i paid for...why didnt mioco reply to my support message i sent her last year beginning of december?  ::)

After arena u respawn with 50% health and mana.And after arena figths my skills doesent work and i dont regenerate. It a great update but lots of bugs.

Is it bug or wat devs ? Monsters hit more now :facepalm:

Yeah i wanted ask the same... its bug or it will be permanent the increased monster hits?  :aggressive:

Wtf i cant even play now with diz new update. First

i had to make a twitter and now and itunes wtf. Updates

r suppose to help everyone not just certain ppl. Stop thinking

just on da rich ppl and start thinking about everyone equally. I

dont even want to  make a stupid itunes just to be able to play.

The new update is daft  :facepalm: how are you expected to kill a boss that can one hit a level 20 yes I understand it should be hard to get the new outfit or drops but that's just out daft lol  :wacko:

What's with upping the damage if monsters and lowering the defence runes it makes no sence who ever fort of that must be smoking crack  ;D

Now even lab you need more then one party to kill a boss lol that's just crazy  waiting for more then 10 people just to go do a quest it's hard enuff just to get one party for a quest  :search:

The new update is daft  :facepalm: how are you expected to kill a boss that can one hit a level 20 yes I understand it should be hard to get the new outfit or drops but that's just out daft lol  :wacko:

What's with upping the damage if monsters and lowering the defence runes it makes no sence who ever fort of that must be smoking crack  ;D

Now even lab you need more then one party to kill a boss lol that's just crazy  waiting for more then 10 people just to go do a quest it's hard enuff just to get one party for a quest  :search:

it is probaly because russian server is very well populated, they have no problems raiding in 4 partys or more, so before it was probaly to easy for them.