[2012.02.08] “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 Release

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today AIGRIND releases an update of “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 which you can download from official page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

Attention! If you have problems with download speed, please use the following file mirror.

Опубликованное фото

In this update you will find:

Changes in balance and bug fixes of Astral Labyrinth. We are closely watching how players conquer the actual content, and do everything possible so that they will enjoy it. In the current update has been fixed many bugs and added a missing shoes from a set for 18th level.

World Creation Holiday has ended. The holiday is over, and Grinch left Hidden Sanctuary to a new boss - Beholder, from which drops unique personal costume that you can not get in the game any other way!

Improved amplification process. Now the preferred option of insurance saved, as well as progress of amplification displayed.

Опубликованное фото

Navigation arrow. A new option which helps player by showing an arrow to the next goal related to the quest. Now it is almost impossible for beginners to get lost!

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

New costumes. Added Evening Dress, Suit of Chosen and Musketeer with the different colors.

New type of items in the Miracle Shop. Sets of runes and crystals for different player roles: Defender, Fighter, Sorcerer, Healer,  Mage, Conqueror, Sage, Dark Fighter and Arena Conqueror.

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Other changes

- Changes of certain controlling skills when applied to bosses, who have learned to avoid them.

- Notification when free Arena tickets added.

- Added QIWI (CIS) payment systems to game client.

- Several fixes and improvements.

Enjoy playing Warspear!

the current update has been fixed many bugs

- Several fixes and improvements.

Enjoy playing Warspear

1. will respawn time for astral bosses be increased? as 3 min was due to a bug?

2. any class changes in these improvements?

:shok: your right Kuz..theres not many changes... Adding New Boss 'Beholder', Balancing Astral Labyrinth Boss/Drop,adding new costume,new mc shop item.. :wacko: So..when will be next update?? :tease:

LOL  ;D new boss drops personal costume  :clapping: but all players, mcs n fbs will nw luk d same  :shok: haahhahahahahahahaahahaha

more money to pay...trust me.

rich people sing "haaaaalleeelluuyyaa..............."

poor people sing "im just a poor boy from a poor family.........(queen)''

lol lol lol lol :facepalm:

FtW... The only problem you should fix is ITEM DROP FROM MONSTER price, it still damn low and crimson weapon sell by buyer up of chainless league is became RECEIVING parameter that's like killing poor player... They have only chance is do daily quest WHOLE LIFE to get gold so please rise its price, and they got no good item from boss or something to sell so they just saving their Crimson Corundum and buy weapon, unfortuatly it's Receiving and will become personal after bough from buyer up of CL... Now poor ppl became beggar... Be generous, save them...

Wait wait wait... Are you kidding me? Grinch is gone and new boss? That mean aa is full of party and no free time for boss to take break like before(underground horror)? That's it... I have no place to farm now... Aa is my only place for me to farm with my fri... Now... Forget it...

:facepalm: ...who drop boots now anax? ...more items in mc shop no coment about this update prefer not ban.....again  :facepalm:

Next update maybe heard mountain players  ;)

set of crystals/runes for different player role, I am curious about this one.

I hope it would be different from the existing one

I hope it can make my bd parry the barb charge  8)

Wait wait wait... Are you kidding me? Grinch is gone and new boss? That mean aa is full of party and no free time for boss to take break like before(underground horror)? That's it... I have no place to farm now... Aa is my only place for me to farm with my fri... Now... Forget it...

u dont expect for grinch showing up on valentines or helloween dont u ;D

World Creation Holiday has ended. The holiday is over, and Grinch left Hidden Sanctuary to a new boss - Beholder, from which drops unique personal costume that you can not get in the game any other way 

Hlbb, we must to gooo  ;D  i caaant wait  :tease:

hunt torar now  :facepalm:

FtW... The only problem you should fix is ITEM DROP FROM MONSTER price, it still damn low and crimson weapon sell by buyer up of chainless league is became RECEIVING parameter that's like killing poor player... They have only chance is do daily quest WHOLE LIFE to get gold so please rise its price, and they got no good item from boss or something to sell so they just saving their Crimson Corundum and buy weapon, unfortuatly it's Receiving and will become personal after bough from buyer up of CL... Now poor ppl became beggar... Be generous, save them...

ageeeeeeed

to ta lly

We all are now used to the way updates go on here there is no surprises but how come there is no Valentines special ????????

Asking a date with elf? Or kissing them?

Blah.

Dear sir,is sms payment bug fix too? I am excited to see new costumes.Hoping i get miracle coins this time. Thank you so much for approving on connection bug.

Dear players!

Today AIGRIND releases an update of “Warspear Online: Astral Labyrinth” 2.8 which you can download from official page http://warspear-online.com/en/download/.

Enjoy playing Warspear!

CIS is Commonwealth of Independent States.

QIWI - payment system.

1 question...

what should i do with my 3k crimson corondum?  :facepalm:

omg pls...

idk why some players happy this update as other updates make u spend more mcoins amplify ur weapon then update then it come crap and u have to amplify again and again ..... be j happy now rich noobs we now the noobs First mc done bg in sapphire and now i be noob again ....  :facepalm:

Asking a date with elf? Or kissing them?

Blah.

let me enlighten you there are games where even marriage is possible unless all the girls in our factions are taken there is no reason to go to date long eared girls  :tease:

let me enlighten you there are games where even marriage is possible unless all the girls in our factions are taken there is no reason to go to date long eared girls  :tease:

True, I do not like earwax on my sandwich  :shout:

AAnd yet again its more money. At the least u should make farming for gold easier again so those who either can't afford mcoins or can't buy in their country can still obtain items neeeded to make a decent character.

will there be any upgrade in cc items in future ????????????

maybe in  the faaar future.. bcoz to they  its dont t good if u get the good items for a  cc points...

u dont spend a lots of mc to the arena tickets (example the weapon) or revive in lab, or other else ..  :wacko: