Arena Fights Dead

Kyrai

I don't know why the mechanism of Arena modes is really unfair, is perfect only for those Pay2Win players or for cheaters
Is really annoying fight in those modes if players are availables to use Scrolls or Potions before start, isn't supposed the game is "balanced" for you developers?
Many classes are so weak to fight in arenas for many absurd things in combats
Teleport Pots and Detection Pots always the same history you are killing someone and he used teleport potion and you wasted a skill for nothing or bad click and your team lose for your brain fault, how many chances they need?
or something too like shield scrolls only saving lifes with a high damage to safe making those enemies unkillable, and for remove it you need attack or waste skills again trying to remove their buffs.

Arena is supossed to test skills and gear, not potions or scrolls, what's next minions?

Arena fights are dead only works for spam not for real fights

In other game Arena are more funny than this, since I started play this game I only seeing players +10 who only knows use potions

Anyway arena modes have unfair system, selecting high ranks (Greatness) vs Begginers or Newbies

This game is turning into PvP themed and is really hard to keep demanding arenas for nothing is only a waste of time and gold

The best thing what you can do is make arena points or Imperials more easy to get

Or create another system to get arena points and imperials like quests, and people p2w who want get it fast can demand it

Edited by Kyrai

I think that we need to have some kind of leagues . And atleast free 2-3 set arena tcts daily or make arena to not need arena tcts. Rn its pretty much outdated since always p2w players are getting ranks and  its all about who got more time to spam and resources.  Which doesnt give any fun in the game. Like every other game there is we need to be able to obtain and lose points for loses. That would be  more skill wised and it would be fun

8 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

I think that we need to have some kind of leagues . And atleast free 2-3 set arena tcts daily or make arena to not need arena tcts. Rn its pretty much outdated since always p2w players are getting ranks and  its all about who got more time to spam and resources.  Which doesnt give any fun in the game. Like every other game there is we need to be able to obtain and lose points for loses. That would be  more skill wised and it would be fun

Or myabe developer can make tier level32 i guest so we can match with other opponent with same stat, gear, and amp. Whats your opinion? 

8 hours ago, MANU said:

Or myabe developer can make tier level32 i guest so we can match with other opponent with same stat, gear, and amp. Whats your opinion? 

Or perhaps have people with similar stats and Amp level can fight against each other 

On 10/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, Drakoknight said:

Or perhaps have people with similar stats and Amp level can fight against each other 

Everyone wants that, but is impossible cause we have low players.

I only know Greatness players are there only for disturb your time, blocking you or arruin the fun

3 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Everyone wants that, but is impossible cause we have low players.

I only know Greatness players are there only for disturb your time, blocking you or arruin the fun

Ikr :( I would love to spam 5v5 as that's the most fun arena but elf and greatness players are the worst