Jump to content

GvG MERMAM


unica
 Share

Recommended Posts

Good morning, how are you ? I am leader of the RDB guild of the BRAZIL server, I would like to ask some questions in relation to gvg mermam. My guild only takes the gvg mermam a Bananeiros , is this some kind of bug ? 4 weeks falling against the same guild, it's making many friends stop playing, is it possible that someday there will be a guild rotation in this specific gvg? should we stop going gvg is the only solution not to just fall against the best guild on the elf side? We do everything to encourage the plays to play, but it is difficult to keep those who want to farm mermam active, if not even from the first phase we are against always falling against the strongest guild of the elves... We wanted a guild rotation 😫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, unica said:

Good morning, how are you ? I am leader of the RDB guild of the BRAZIL server, I would like to ask some questions in relation to gvg mermam. My guild only takes the gvg mermam a Bananeiros , is this some kind of bug ? 4 weeks falling against the same guild, it's making many friends stop playing, is it possible that someday there will be a guild rotation in this specific gvg? should we stop going gvg is the only solution not to just fall against the best guild on the elf side? We do everything to encourage the plays to play, but it is difficult to keep those who want to farm mermam active, if not even from the first phase we are against always falling against the strongest guild of the elves... We wanted a guild rotation 😫

GvG system is based in unfair selection

I don't like Mermen GvG anyway is one of the causes for make stop play a lot of persons and stay only p2w players who can get PvP gears easily

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, unica said:

Good morning, how are you ? I am leader of the RDB guild of the BRAZIL server, I would like to ask some questions in relation to gvg mermam. My guild only takes the gvg mermam a Bananeiros , is this some kind of bug ? 4 weeks falling against the same guild, it's making many friends stop playing, is it possible that someday there will be a guild rotation in this specific gvg? should we stop going gvg is the only solution not to just fall against the best guild on the elf side? We do everything to encourage the plays to play, but it is difficult to keep those who want to farm mermam active, if not even from the first phase we are against always falling against the strongest guild of the elves... We wanted a guild rotation 😫

Yeah unfortunately I advise against going to merman gvg. 

Chaos gvg and some event ones are better but it also runs the risk of getting ganked if members decide to run somewhere else. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't like Mermen GvG too.

I really hate that GvG always same system, no balanced number oponents, only choose same guild level

Before people loved stay in high level guilds, now those guilds died in EU

Now active lvl 12 guilds are 3-4 only

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kyrai said:

I don't like Mermen GvG too.

I really hate that GvG always same system, no balanced number oponents, only choose same guild level

Before people loved stay in high level guilds, now those guilds died in EU

Now active lvl 12 guilds are 3-4 only

Once a guild reaches level 12 your at a pinical of strength but there is nothing to really do at that point. 

You already beat the game, max level, maxed stats for your class. 

What is there to do? Wait for holiday events and spam dg to sell really. 

Once Almahad comes those level 12 guilds will be on it immediately and on any events it comes with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Once a guild reaches level 12 your at a pinical of strength but there is nothing to really do at that point. 

You already beat the game, max level, maxed stats for your class. 

What is there to do? Wait for holiday events and spam dg to sell really. 

Once Almahad comes those level 12 guilds will be on it immediately and on any events it comes with. 

For again the same routine... Bored Mermen GvG

Idk I not like Mermen since it released, always was a problem and one of the reasons because people leavedy server

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Kyrai said:

For again the same routine... Bored Mermen GvG

Idk I not like Mermen since it released, always was a problem and one of the reasons because people leavedy server

Ikr. We need to move away from "guild supremacy" to "alliance supremacy" honestly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Ikr. We need to move away from "guild supremacy" to "alliance supremacy" honestly

Yea something like all move lvl 8 guild and bully lvl low guilds we don't care our guild lvl 8 passive skills, we can do Mermen Dungeon with lvl 1 guild anyway.

Rawr /•∆•)/

Back to the past guilds lvl low for win Mermen Dungeon buff

I suggest change mechanic and give buff for participation, and winners got a buff something like +1h spam

Warspear want make us focus 1 character, but the game isn't fair to focus 1 character

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Yea something like all move lvl 8 guild and bully lvl low guilds we don't care our guild lvl 8 passive skills, we can do Mermen Dungeon with lvl 1 guild anyway.

Rawr /•∆•)/

Back to the past guilds lvl low for win Mermen Dungeon buff

I suggest change mechanic and give buff for participation, and winners got a buff something like +1h spam

Warspear want make us focus 1 character, but the game isn't fair to focus 1 character

Yes. Warspear Online is not "built" as a solo game. It's a "party" game where you gather a party for dg and bosses. Not just for you to solo your way through the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
22 hours ago, unica said:

Good morning, how are you ? I am leader of the RDB guild of the BRAZIL server, I would like to ask some questions in relation to gvg mermam. My guild only takes the gvg mermam a Bananeiros , is this some kind of bug ? 4 weeks falling against the same guild, it's making many friends stop playing, is it possible that someday there will be a guild rotation in this specific gvg? should we stop going gvg is the only solution not to just fall against the best guild on the elf side? We do everything to encourage the plays to play, but it is difficult to keep those who want to farm mermam active, if not even from the first phase we are against always falling against the strongest guild of the elves... We wanted a guild rotation 😫

Hi!

 

It's not a bug. 

 

When you level up your guild, you have to be aware that you might find stronger opponents on the same level. Therefore, you have to make sure that your members are ready for the new challenges. :barbarian:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/2/2022 at 1:03 AM, Drakoknight said:

Once a guild reaches level 12 your at a pinical of strength but there is nothing to really do at that point. 

You already beat the game, max level, maxed stats for your class. 

What is there to do? Wait for holiday events and spam dg to sell really. 

Once Almahad comes those level 12 guilds will be on it immediately and on any events it comes with. 

Max lvl 32 players should donate to trustworthy f2p players like me 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...