How to fix death knight

Santa Claus

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

Magic dk is random. Ppl complain about how dk skills have huge dmg % while dk doest use cloth items . In magic build i think dk is pretty bad bcs dk auto attacks are useless . Maybe make exhalation hit more times would change that or something like this bcs dmg output is very small

If you plan to beat people up with auto attacks you shouldn't be creating and building a tank on the first place, especially if we speak about DKs. Not taking into account, obviously, BDs and Reapers. 

9 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

Well even healers do x3 more dmg with auto than dk with theirs

What's exactly your point? Because I'm pretty confused about why you're comparing a magic damage ranged class with a melee class which uses Magic Damage as alternative method of fight. That's not even about lack of knowledge about certain classes; we are speaking of the basics here. 

Im saying that dk doesnt do enough damage apart from curse and sharp shadow and magic build is supossed to be dmg . Curse is easily avoidable and sharp shadow is  easily counterable . Dk heal from vamp but most sentienel classes got shields and thats where dk lose its healing ability . We are supposed to do dmg with only 2 skills that arent consistent

В 30.09.2022 в 08:58, Khrone сказал:

It only became usef after the buff on Saturation lol

Are you comparing the presence or absence of Resist to Heal class? DK doesn't have a heal skill.

В 29.09.2022 в 22:24, Filipe Ramon сказал:

Such changes are fully compatible with current class mechanics, and would not change the game's style and proposal in any way.

Please analyze my topic for Skills Rebalance Suggestions on Russian Forum using translator in free time. I think you will find lots of simular ideas and agree with the provided problems and ways to solve them :2Thumbs: