Mechanic for Secret Reserves

Kyrai

The skill performance isn't very good yet, so for balance the skill according to a semi hybrid tank class, I make this suggestion.

The principal problem is the dependence of the status Health restoration, is a very old parameter, very useless for counter the penetration parameter.

The skill is type passive and I think in my opinion is a bit decent to counter passive skill from Wardens, and is based a bit on it.

Secret Reserves isn't good for arena cause Death Knights suffer like every Damage class be nuke by enemies. And when the skill is doing its work effect Death Knights are Dead Knights.

My is Suggestion based on survivability.

Dark wings ignore damage with a probability but isn't enought and no useful when Death Knights use 2h weapons, the skill works with defence parameters. Talent is a bit useful but is decent in that perspective.

And many Death Knights players can't counter Paladin is a fatal idea figth a paladin vs this class.

Secret Reserves

Eliminate the mechanic of the skill and dependence of health restoration.

Applications for this:

Any damage incoming to Death Knight is used to restore 20/30/40/50% health points to the character.

Example: this mean if Death Knight receive 1000 damage, they restores at 200/300/400/500 HP

When the Death Knight use Blow of Silence on a enemy with a succesful hit under 30% Hp instantly restores a 5/8/10/15% of their maximum HP.

The mechanic of decrease damage during PvE should be reworked on this mechanic too.

Also Grants to Death Knights to make support bonus parameter to allies. The bonus "Blood Donation" restores 2/5/8/10% of Health Points to allies. This depends of every ally.

Example: Ally with 10kHp restores 200/500/800/1000 HP

Analisys: Death Knights can use Vampirism parameter at their favour but literally this class is very weak, are killable in group teams and more weak vs Penetration parameter

Also about combo at 30% HP forces Death Knights to use the expert skills Hurricane and Blow of Silence, during this period they can die in pvp is a disavantage so is neccesary be smart using the skills and save Blow of Silence for this Emergency case cause of Skill Cooldown.

Anyway if they want exploit HP parameter isn't a problem cause they vampirism enchants is more low. And creates a dependence of Saturation skill.

Blood Protection is active skill and can't be used under control effects, and use this skill reduces the effectiveness cause -Dmg received is -HP restoration. Very enought for enemy players.

So is a skill for more survivability to response that damage incoming from enemies. Forcing to Death Knights play with a Smart strategic skill.

This is a real Secret Reserves.

I think the number's are too high lol

It literally doubles DK's health, since it will heal 50% of the damage (basically decreasing the damage by 50%)

Yea but if your HP is 400 and you receive 500 damage you are dead because is a regen HP status with dependence of the damage.

Is a survivability mechanic for more duration in combat, should be not much decent for fight vs warden.

Because is a type of "damage reduction with hp regen" something like that

1 minute ago, Kyrai said:

Yea but if your HP is 400 and you receive 500 damage you are dead because is a regen HP status with dependence of the damage.

Then the only way to counter this skill would be when the DK is at low health and you deal a huge amount of burst damage, and that's literally DK's weakness

The disavantage is you are with low hp in case of the shielding skill classes you need make that combo or regen vampirism

1 minute ago, Khrone said:

Then the only way to counter this skill would be when the DK is at low health and you deal a huge amount of burst damage, and that's literally DK's weakness

Yes, now you understand why number of damage reduction isn't enought, for me isn't enought Im trying to make another way

This mechanic in dungeon probably works better cause Death Knight have AoE skills damage

I do think that it should either be a outright heal or a instant revive then heal. 

It would be alot better plus utility 

12 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I do think that it should either be a outright heal or a instant revive then heal. 

It would be alot better plus utility 

I don't think it should be a revive because in some situations, it's better to just go back to the city than continuing the fight (example: you face an enemy with a higher level than you)

7 hours ago, Khrone said:

I don't think it should be a revive because in some situations, it's better to just go back to the city than continuing the fight (example: you face an enemy with a higher level than you)

Wardens: you guys back to respawn statue? 

reserve is op skill for dk to survive tough fight,and it has been buffed(instantly restore 1 tick when activate),the problem lies in  a 2 min cd and the health regen parameter itself

suggestion A: cooldown parameter can affect reserves cooldown

suggestion B: buff health regen parameter(additionally restore X/50 percentage of total health every 5 seconds,X=health regen)

On 9/30/2022 at 1:28 AM, bearpharma said:

reserve is op skill for dk to survive tough fight,and it has been buffed(instantly restore 1 tick when activate),the problem lies in  a 2 min cd and the health regen parameter itself

suggestion A: cooldown parameter can affect reserves cooldown

suggestion B: buff health regen parameter(additionally restore X/50 percentage of total health every 5 seconds,X=health regen)

Agree but reserves can't counter focus attacks, I mean 2 or more vs DK, very different about Warden Barbarian Paladin.

Edited by Kyrai