Looks of astral weapons

xeli

Hello GM'S

Can you change the look of level 17 two handed axe from astral lab,while other all weapons looks cool and unique O:-). just 2h axe looks same like arena 2h axe. :facepalm:

seems they dont have time to add new sprites,,,

seems they spend most of their time for 'business plan' :facepalm:

all became more expensive n dev happy  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

also ranger rogue helmet looks aweful...take a poll... 100% ppl will say it sucks in looks..please make it more stylish (lvl 17 helm of astral)

Seems, I ll able to solve this problem.

every new armour set sucks compared to 0.7, coolest set is cc and lvl13 boss drop gear5, after that it`s brightly colored gay fest, come on devs make it more cooler, remeber THIS:

armour and cape used to look epic

Опубликованное фото

10433_.png

Don't forget the hoods, now they are gay with their pony tail  :bad: , and the helms too.

1 suggestion, make a poll and ask users wether to change armour looks or not, I miss the old shadow set, now it's crap, and revenge set was always the ugliest since 1.0  :facepalm:  I like old cape looks, it was epic, and the revenge helm was epic, I was imagining the chain armour in 0.7, but now since they changed armour to ugly look  :wacko:

And why the hell lv9 and lv13 purple heal staffs look the same. Lv17 staff is cool tho... But the staffs with mobs n goblins around sanctuaries are real stuff :*

Want those looks in ws 3.0  >:D

Well I remember we were always begging to get the old berengar look back :.. I really don`t understand why they don`t put it to shop like costume so you guys will buy it for real money..  :give_rose: