Swamps

Spray1645

Question

15 answers to this question

How you can't do them? you must read what the quest asks you and start teleporting in locations until you find what you need.

I think this may help you, but if you need anything else to ask about, feel free.

How can u defeat them VOW COLUMNS so they dont attack you?

every time when i attack with my pala then they attack me back with 1000 dmg  :(

How can u defeat them VOW COLUMNS so they dont attack you?

every time when i attack with my pala then they attack me back with 1000 dmg  :(

Read these tips:

VOW COLUMNS

2aalmrk.png

This quest is similar to Nasty Frogls. You must find the right tower to attack. They are most likely to be near teleport statues, and they change their position everytime you kill it, so I can't post all the pics here. They might drop Soul Stone, which is the item you are looking for.

Tip! Easy way to identify which tower to attack is through the list tatic, the correct one is the last option.

2l9jfnl.png2qnmkp5.png

I think I have found the safest method.

there are 2 types of wisps, and 3 types of columns.

there is the aggressive type of wisp that is linked to all other aggressive wisps and columns, and the type that isnt linked to anything but will hit back

for columns, there is the type that is completely passive (not linked to anything); the type that will is linked to aggressive columns but not to the wisps (lets call this semi-aggressive for now); and the aggressive ones that are linked to semi-aggressive and other aggressive columns, and all wisps as well.

I believe they are listed in this order (not 100% sure):

aggressive column

aggressive wisp

semi-aggressive column

passive column

non-linked wisp

now, my suggestion is to try to find one of the semi-aggressive columns. you should be near a clear path or a statue for safety. They will hit back, but will stop hitting you once you are out of range (but you must also be out of range of aggressive and semi-aggressive columns, or you will die)

the trick here is, once you have hit the semi-aggressive column, its name and the names all other columns linked to it will turn red. Meaning only passive columns will remain with yellow names.

Its working pretty well for me.

edit: fixed typos

aside from rogues, melees (tanks) can use aggro skill from up to 5 yards away.

if you are a rogue, I would suggest using a cheap minion like abyss zealots, as if you hit the wrong column, the minion will use aggro and suicide. But you must be in a spot where you can get away in case the column you hit attracts wisps... if you survive long enough, all wisps and columns will "reset" and stop hitting you after you are out of their range long enough. In this case, all wisps and "bad" columns will turn red name, and only the right columns will remain with yellow names.

it will be easier for rogues once they get next expert skill. But for now, you might have to sacrifice a cheap minion or find someone to help.

A video about the last 2 quotes:

Most stupid daily in that map it breaks weapon quality fast and they may not drop item when dead

Low lvls or low amp take time to kill 1 column and theres chance that somebody else is doing same quest so you have to wait and also enemy players can attack you

and can someone please tell me how to do Ravva's Power?

i am reading the quests but still cant find that thing, i dont know where and how?

ty for your help very much :) :)

Keep teleporting until you reach a place where there is a lonely old man. After that quest, you will get the next quest which will require you to reach kotaravva, then you get another quest which will require you to reach hydra zone to pick up an item.

you need that item and the last item from bg tower quests (I believe its given on hard difficulty now) to unlock quests for the next island, Ayvondil.

Keep teleporting until you reach a place where there is a lonely old man.

Actually bro, this is "Echo of Centuries" quest.

Keep teleporting until you reach a place where there is a lonely old man. After that quest, you will get the next quest which will require you to reach kotaravva

This is "Vitold's Pain".

then you get another quest which will require you to reach hydra zone to pick up an item.

This is the quest he's looking for "Ravva's Power".

and can someone please tell me how to do Ravva's Power?

i am reading the quests but still cant find that thing, i dont know where and how?

ty for your help very much :) :)

Here's it, it's in the last of the guide(down in the 2nd comment).

RAVVA'S POWER

Kepala will ask you to find the Valariya's Diadem, it is at the top right corner in Hydra map. After touching it, you'll have to go back to Zenneth-Haf and talk to Busiris/Faviy, and he will send you back to NPC Helg/NPC Rolu-Arhn at T5.

and whats the difference between them 3 teleports?

Nothing.

Spray1645, Nah, teleporting is about luck, sometimes you get it from the 1st attempt, sometimes much more, you only must keep trying! :)

Good luck!