Castle bag increase according to level

Marcelo-TU

Hello, it's been a while since the launch of castles the size of your bag has been the same, with only 50 (fifty) spaces to work various resources, such as Potions, Scrolls and relics, that are craftable inside it.
     Just like there was the update in the life points of the gates and the throne, I think it's fair to have an increase in the castle bag according to his level, or even making your improvement available inside the castle itself, as well as improving potions, scrolls, relics and the level of the castle itself.

Current spaces available for those who do not know:

Spoiler

Total of 50 (fifty) spaces, with 10 (Ten) rows of 5 slots.

Suggested spaces for each level: 

45841346_Castle1.png.06ed8d01d3cd9ddddefc932bea67ea88.png 
          Here the spaces would remain the same, from 50 (fifty) in resources and items. The advantages of spaces would start even on the next level, I sent it here so as not to leave it out.

1299305841_Castle2.png.964e8390128aad23c1a71e51107ca480.png
          Here, the 50 (fifty) spaces would change to 60 (sixty), there would be an increase of 10 (ten) spaces.

1080253450_Castle3.png.f447f4cd488c1a28eca8adfe6048fc2d.png
          Here, the 50 (fifty) spaces would change to 70 (seventy), there would be an increase of 20 (twenty) spaces.

562871878_Castle4.png.60285cc724c13eda51545a6b0c8ccdc4.png
          Here, the spaces of 50 (fifty) would pass to 80 (eighty), it would have an increase of 30 (thirty) spaces.

1066343909_Castle5.png.a34ab8b3e2516988d47fea0c5520848f.png
          Here, the 50 (fifty) spaces would change to 100 (one hundred), there would be an increase of 50 (fifty) spaces.

The increase in spaces would be to improve the productivity of the castle as it is being improved, because each level unlocks new things to craft and the current space ends up being too small for so many possibilities, please review and evaluate if it's possible, it's a update focused on small groups, but equal to the increase in health in the gates and throne was also, this could be very pleasant to all who have this content.

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Thanks for reading this far.

12 hours ago, Marchielo said:

Hello, it's been a while since the launch of castles the size of your bag has been the same, with only 50 (fifty) spaces to work various resources, such as Potions, Scrolls and relics, that are craftable inside it.
     Just like there was the update in the life points of the gates and the throne, I think it's fair to have an increase in the castle bag according to his level, or even making your improvement available inside the castle itself, as well as improving potions, scrolls, relics and the level of the castle itself.

Current spaces available for those who do not know:

Reveal hidden contents

Total of 50 (fifty) spaces, with 10 (Ten) rows of 5 slots.

Suggested spaces for each level: 

45841346_Castle1.png.06ed8d01d3cd9ddddefc932bea67ea88.png 
          Here the spaces would remain the same, from 50 (fifty) in resources and items. The advantages of spaces would start even on the next level, I sent it here so as not to leave it out.

1299305841_Castle2.png.964e8390128aad23c1a71e51107ca480.png
          Here, the 50 (fifty) spaces would change to 60 (sixty), there would be an increase of 10 (ten) spaces.

1080253450_Castle3.png.f447f4cd488c1a28eca8adfe6048fc2d.png
          Here, the 50 (fifty) spaces would change to 70 (seventy), there would be an increase of 20 (twenty) spaces.

562871878_Castle4.png.60285cc724c13eda51545a6b0c8ccdc4.png
          Here, the spaces of 50 (fifty) would pass to 80 (eighty), it would have an increase of 30 (thirty) spaces.

1066343909_Castle5.png.a34ab8b3e2516988d47fea0c5520848f.png
          Here, the 50 (fifty) spaces would change to 100 (one hundred), there would be an increase of 50 (fifty) spaces.

The increase in spaces would be to improve the productivity of the castle as it is being improved, because each level unlocks new things to craft and the current space ends up being too small for so many possibilities, please review and evaluate if it's possible, it's a update focused on small groups, but equal to the increase in health in the gates and throne was also, this could be very pleasant to all who have this content.

:flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: Thanks for reading this far.

I think that would be of great help.

It is close to impossible to maintain production at a pace that is enough to bear all the demand. 

I have been trying to find a solution for a couple of years now , with no success , other then asking for more bag slots , as yourself.

What i ended up having to do was choosing which itens to sell.

Which is terrible , because it means some of the potions/scrolls won't be available for purchase.

I do wish guilds with castles would sell their pots and scrolls but :( 

elf mostly takes castles though.. 

For the mass production of pots to rankers hahaha

It would be simpler the mass production of positions, parchment and relics, which will lead to the uselessness of the other castles (Uselessness in the sense of abusing the production of benefits such as pots and parchments) . 

Currently I do not see the profit utility of the castle for the player, it only benefits the owners of guilds, nothing is gained by the player currently of the castle. 

I do not swallow the Chinese tale of buff pra enter dungeon for free, because currently the only good castle for regular farm is the Dungeon SEA. 

Edited by Danfake

15 hours ago, Danfake said:

For the mass production of pots to rankers hahaha

It would be simpler the mass production of positions, parchment and relics, which will lead to the uselessness of the other castles (Uselessness in the sense of abusing the production of benefits such as pots and parchments) . 

Currently I do not see the profit utility of the castle for the player, it only benefits the owners of guilds, nothing is gained by the player currently of the castle. 

I do not swallow the Chinese tale of buff pra enter dungeon for free, because currently the only good castle for regular farm is the Dungeon SEA. 

The intention is not to produce more for those who compete in arena tournaments, but because there are few spaces to work with numerous things, such as permanent potions, guild points, reputation, there is no way to comfortably work all the items available to produce with this relatively small amount of space.
:vp-sigh: