Jump to content
  • 0

Beastmaster SHARE stats to his Beast (Moon)?


Xjhazx
 Share

Question

Beastmaster share/inherit  stats to his beast(Moon)?

If possible, what are the stats that share and can't share to his beast (Moon)? Example; critical parameter, critical damage increase, stun, attack strenght, pene, attack speed, piercing, solidity, resistance, depth fury, ferocity, dodge, resilience, etc..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Critical Hit
Critical Damage
Accuracy
Penetration
Stun
Ferocity
Attack Strength
Depths' Fury
Piercing Attack
Dodge
Resilience
Parry
Damage Reflection
Resistance
Solidity

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, Zurp said:

Stun
Attack Strength

Better than Charmer?

5 hours ago, Zurp said:

Piercing Attack
Parry

Should be removed

5 hours ago, Zurp said:

Damage Reflection
Resistance

Broken

Elfspear :troll_face1:

What's next Vampirism?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
33 minutes ago, Invorial said:

Better than Charmer?

Well beastmaster only has one stun so I think this makes up for that. Also charmers get 3 dogs with 100% crits so I dont think its that much better. Also, beastmaster is kinda useless if you kill the cat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
16 hours ago, Invorial said:

Better than Charmer?

Should be removed

Broken

Elfspear :troll_face1:

What's next Vampirism?

 

 

Hopefully the class will have some balance changes by Christmas , because at its current state it is 

 

Absolutely broken.

 

It heals as much if not more then all healers.

It damages as much if not more then all dps.

It has AoE skills.

It has incredible survival/kiting capabilities.

 

 

Edited by Arthas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 часов назад, Invorial сказал:

Better than Charmer?

Should be removed

Broken

Elfspear :troll_face1:

What's next Vampirism?

 

Bruh i wanna all those stats too for my dogs.......

4 часа назад, Arthas сказал:

Absolutely broken.

 

It heals as much if not more then all healers.

It damages as much if not more then all dps.

It has AoE skills.

It has incredible survival/kiting capabilities.

 

Its literally charmer+chieftain with shaman`s heal totem but better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
20 hours ago, Zurp said:

Well beastmaster only has one stun so I think this makes up for that. Also charmers get 3 dogs with 100% crits so I dont think its that much better. Also, beastmaster is kinda useless if you kill the cat.

100% crits? who use that relic in pvp?
Charmer use Penetration Relic 10% on Call

 

22 minutes ago, Maid said:

Bruh i wanna all those stats too for my dogs.......

probably never or when developers balance this game, I mean probably never

xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Invorial said:

100% crits? who use that relic in pvp?
Charmer use Penetration Relic 10% on Call

 

probably never or when developers balance this game, I mean probably never

xD

I am a legion player but I mean they only get one cat unlike charmer who gets 3 dogs and one bird 

I do wish they could bump it to 4 dogs but elf cry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I am a legion player but I mean they only get one cat unlike charmer who gets 3 dogs and one bird 

I do wish they could bump it to 4 dogs but elf cry

CD isn't enought for 4 wolves anyway

 

13 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I am a legion player but I mean they only get one cat unlike charmer who gets 3 dogs and one bird 

I do wish they could bump it to 4 dogs but elf cry

CD isn't enought for 4 wolves anyway

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
15 минут назад, Drakoknight сказал:

I am a legion player but I mean they only get one cat unlike charmer who gets 3 dogs and one bird 

I do wish they could bump it to 4 dogs but elf cry

1 good chieftain/shaman/mage kills all those cringe pets lmao

:fuck_that:

Edited by Maid
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, Maid said:

1 good chieftain/shaman/mage kills all those cringe pets lmao

:fuck_that:

I mean they all have aoe spells and that's their job

Dealing with multiple opponents at a time :blow: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 минуты назад, Drakoknight сказал:

I mean they all have aoe spells and that's their job

Dealing with multiple opponents at a time :blow: 

Many noobs don`t understand that and still crying that charmer is op

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, Maid said:

Many noobs don`t understand that and still crying that charmer is op

They can deal with it then.

Every class has their counters 

The main issues is when classes has too many counters that's the problems 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
40 minutes ago, Maid said:

Many noobs don`t understand that and still crying that charmer is op

Those noobs want skills for counter every of Legion classes, look Blade Dancer every skill is a counter for each class tank, healer, damage.

Now want more Damage for kill our summons 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, Kyrai said:

Those noobs want skills for counter every of Legion classes, look Blade Dancer every skill is a counter for each class tank, healer, damage.

Now want more Damage for kill our summons 

I do wish bd would receive a nerf and be around as strong as Reaper as it seems thats how strong they should be. 

There is no reason one class should be stronger than any other in their own ways. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I do wish bd would receive a nerf and be around as strong as Reaper as it seems thats how strong they should be. 

There is no reason one class should be stronger than any other in their own ways. 

Depends because healer classes should get more supremacy cause of healing vs tanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...